Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: LoL @ this crease

1. #1 LoL @ this crease 
    RX Semi-God
    Seriously sad these people get elected , not an ounce of Americana in her.

A newly elected Democratic congresswoman has vowed to impeach Donald Trump, the US president, in an expletive-laced speech that has provoked outrage among Republicans.
    Rashida Tlaib, who was sworn in on Thursday, said "we're gonna impeach the motherf-----" during a celebration party with supporters.
    In a clip of the event circulated widely on social media on Friday, Ms Tlaib can be heard telling a crowd: "People love you. And you win.
    "And when your son looks at you and says, 'Momma, look you won, bullies don't win.' And I said, 'Baby, they don't,' because we're gonna go in there and we're gonna impeach the motherf-----."
    The US president responded in a tweet on Friday morning, saying: "How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong ... and is the most popular Republican in party history?"

Rashida Tlaib called Donald Trump 'a direct and serious threat to our country' Credit: Anthony Lanzilote/The New York Times
    Rashida Tlaib as she is arrested following a protest Credit: AP He added: "They only want to impeach me because they know they can't win in 2020, too much success!"
    Ms Tlaib, who represents a heavily Democratic district in Michigan, has defended the comments, saying "I will always speak truth to power".
    "This is not just about Donald Trump. This is about all of us. In the face of this constitutional crisis, we must rise," she tweeted.
    The congresswoman is a member of the ethnically diverse, progressive wing of the Democratic party which was sworn into the new Congress on Thursday.
    The Justice Democrats group, which includesAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the youngest ever congresswoman, and Ilhan Omar, the first member of Congress to wear a hijab, calls for members to reject corporate donations and describes itself as "working to change the Democratic Party from the inside".
    A long-time critic of the Republican leader, Ms Tlaib was once arrested for heckling the then-candidate during his presidential campaign.
    The morning of her entry into Congress, she labelled Mr Trump "a direct and serious threat to our country," in a co-authored op-ed for the Detroit Free Press. "We already have overwhelming evidence that the president has committed impeachable offences," she wrote. "The time for impeachment proceedings is now."

Rashida Tlaib poses with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for a ceremonial swearing-in Credit: Reuters Nancy Pelosi, who became the House Speaker on Thursday after Democrats retook control of the chamber, attempted to row back Ms Tlaib's on-camera expletive. Ms Pelosi said "I wouldn't use that language" but added it was "nothing worse than the president has said".

Even scarier are the people who elected her.

RX Junior
    This is what happens when you let random people in who want more of their own people here for the sake of diversity and tribalism. Then they demand not radically changing the country to benefit them is racist and fascist

Calling Fiveteam….

Bump in 2-4 years one and done term here! Part of the Fad.
    Trump Lied Obama Mislead. Can anyone explain difference?

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Even scarier are the people who elected her.
    We have met the enemy and they are us.

uniformed people are the majority now

RX Local
    Disgusting left wing garbage piece of shit fuck tards.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Give their new blood as much exposure as possible. They do not represent American values, and yes I said that and I mean that. They do not represent this country, they only represent brain dead fucking idiots.

Democrats want the fucking idiots that elected her and who vote 90%+ for the Democrats each and every election cycle to decide every national election.

Not happening people, the electoral college is not going anywhere because you're simply not worthy
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Give their new blood as much exposure as possible. They do not represent American values, and yes I said that and I mean that. They do not represent this country, they only represent brain dead fucking idiots.

Democrats want the fucking idiots that elected her and who vote 90%+ for the Democrats each and every election cycle to decide every national election.

Not happening people, the electoral college is not going anywhere because you're simply not worthy

American values are dead. All about savages now. Just be grateful you live in a civilized state.

Jezuz I cant believe Im saying the whole communist democrat party needs to be in jail but I really believe it...