Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Those that are opposed to a border wall... Can you give the benefits of NOT having it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RX Deplorable
    Pelosi, Schumer resort to name calling, scare tactics to respond to White House address

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Junior
    Both parties like mass migration way too much for any Trump policy to pose a halt to it. I respect Trump on this issue perhaps more than any other one, because at least he has the nuts to bring this issue to the forefront. But Republicans like cheap labor too much, and Democrats like banking on minorities for votes too much.

I think it's a great gesture by Trump, and there is no real downside to having a wall. But I also don't think it'll be that effective, as I can't see Trump overpowering the establishment on this issue.
    Go Patriots

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Seriously, find a new hobby.
    Learn about Gematria. You're coming from a place of ignorance. Hence you think the attack on 9/11 and the emergency number of 9-1-1.... and the construction of the Pentagon on 9/11 all being 9-1-1 is simply pure coincidence.

Lol, I could go further but you'll think it's all coincidence.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Learn about Gematria. You're coming from a place of ignorance. Hence you think the attack on 9/11 and the emergency number of 9-1-1.... and the construction of the Pentagon on 9/11 all being 9-1-1 is simply pure coincidence.

I may be ignorant when it comes to Gematria but you're fucked in the head.

no wonder you're stuck in lower middle class mediocrity. using your few brain cells on 9/11 hebrew numerology and then coming on here to tell us how knowledgeable you are

you could have learned a craft, got an education, read a book, or built something but instead spent all that useful time and energy on ingesting a silly conspiracy theory that got you no further in life

sad little jew-hater, you are ... but at least you know about gematria. now you're all set. you've put it all together and now probably worrying about the coming 5G radiation. hope that tinfoil hat keep you safe from those 5G towers!

(can't believe you just came on here pumping your chest about gematria. dear lord you are one fucked up peon of a human...your life makes vitterd's look useful)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    I may be ignorant when it comes to Gematria but you're fucked in the head.
    it's wild stuff, Dave

truly like someone coming on here to tell you how much then know about Star Trek Deep Space Nine as proof of their intellectual superiority

I'm very familiar with gematria, as it was used to try to identify the Roman emperor Nero as the beast in Revelation (666).

WTF does that have to do with dialing 9-1-1 for an emergency?

RX Junior
    Illegals make up 3% of our population, yet commit a little over 37% of the homicides in this country

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Something NEEDS to be done.
    Go Patriots

L5Y, USC is 4-0 vs SEC, outscoring them 167-48!!! 3peet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stretchrunner147 View Post
    EVERY politician in office over 10 years should be hanged.......it's a shame mass shooters that kill innocent people don't use politicians as their targets....they'd be heroes.......
    Now you're on to something.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by 3peet View Post
    Now you're on to something.
    Except there is a guy in the highest office in the world who is NOT a politician. He is a thinking businessman who wants to do what's best for the people of America. All the people. He is beholden to no one. Give him your support.

L5Y, USC is 4-0 vs SEC, outscoring them 167-48!!! 3peet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundFoolish View Post
    because your safe today means we do not have a border problem? huh? were you raped today? if not rape must not exsist. Were you robbed today? If not, we must have zero crime. Cmon man.
    Moron. Nope, I wasn't raped today. Don't recall ever being raped and been alive 48 years. Nor have I been robbed. Matter of fact, can't think of a family member who's been robbed or raped either. What fucking paranoid world do you live in? And exactly what does rape and robbing have to do with an immigration problem? Are you telling me the majority of these crimes are done by immigrants?

Crawl out from under your cave.

When Wababa reads this he'll have a stroke.

President Trump walked out of a White House meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday
    afternoon over the partial government shutdown after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi again rejected
    supporting new funding for a border wall, according to those in the meeting.

Speaking to reporters after the brief session, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.,
    said the “president just got up and walked out."

“He asked Speaker Pelosi, ‘will you agree to my wall?’ She said no. And he just got up, and said,
    'Well we’ve got nothing to discuss,'" Schumer said.

The president, in a tweet, called the meeting “a total waste of time” and appeared to confirm that
    he left after Pelosi's answer.

“I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve
    Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing
    else works!” Trump tweeted.

How utterly unpresidential of him!

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Illegals make up 3% of our population, yet commit a little over 37% of the homicides in this country

I know you are a person who should simply be ignore, but please site where you got these numbers from....Going to guess InfoWars.

You and Runmaker are simply delusional. Illegals commit more then 1 of 3 murders in our country, then I agree we have a problem.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by 3peet View Post
    Moron. Nope, I wasn't raped today. Don't recall ever being raped and been alive 48 years. Nor have I been robbed. Matter of fact, can't think of a family member who's been robbed or raped either. What fucking paranoid world do you live in? And exactly what does rape and robbing have to do with an immigration problem? Are you telling me the majority of these crimes are done by immigrants?

Crawl out from under your cave.
    What exactly are you saying?

You think immigration is a non-issue and we should continue with the status quo?

If that's what you believe then just say it, rather than saying mass migration has never suppressed wages or taken jobs from American citizens or hasn't caused crimes or issues in schools or that Trump voters are disabled 400 pound people that sit at home all day. All of which aren't true and just make you look like a bit of a loon.

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    it's wild stuff, Dave

truly like someone coming on here to tell you how much then know about Star Trek Deep Space Nine as proof of their intellectual superiority
    I suppose it might come in handy when playing the daily number. Or not.

RX Wizard
    liberals just want to Trump to lose - at all costs - this wall is not going to be bullet proof but it cant hurt - 5 billion is what we pay in ONE month for food stamp benefits - heard Pelosi now saying her reasoning for not finding the wall is because it is morally wrong - come on man

RX Wizard
    She's morally wrong.

RX Deplorable
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Junior

This should've said 17%. May bad. Bad typo lol
    Go Patriots

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post

Props to BAS for confirming what we all knew
    Go Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    I know you are a person who should simply be ignore, but please site where you got these numbers from....Going to guess InfoWars.

You and Runmaker are simply delusional. Illegals commit more then 1 of 3 murders in our country, then I agree we have a problem.
    I can cite an FBI Source and Statistics that says 1 race (While only 13% of the population), commits over 50% of all violent crime in the US
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Wizard

Props to BAS for confirming what we all knew
    BAS confirmed that Wood Tool is vitfraud? Where?

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    BAS confirmed that Wood Tool is vitfraud? Where?
    Called him the "Ghost of the Rx", not necessarily Vitterd: http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1129155
    Go Patriots

24. #74 Why does Nancy Pelosiís house have those walls surrounding it ? 

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    I can cite an FBI Source and Statistics that says 1 race (While only 13% of the population), commits over 50% of all violent crime in the US
    Ferguson.
    An AA Wesley Bell was elected to be St. Louis County Prosecutor, replacing 28 year vet Bob McColloch who led the process thru a grand jury that did not indict Officer Wilson.
    Bell insisted on being sworn in at 12:01 am Jan 1st, to send a message. Once sworn in he immediately fired a few whites involved in the process, including a veteran assistant prosecutor for the county.
    Most close to the situation assume Bell will soon reopen the Michael Brown case, go after Officer Wilson, that will, of course, lead to national coverage and who knows what else? Great.