Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Those that are opposed to a border wall... Can you give the benefits of NOT having it?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Lanquel View Post
    My buddy operates a landscaping business in Pinellas County, FL. Has no notable debt and she pulled just under $1m in revenues for 2018. Interestingly, her history is to vote GOP though she abstained from voting in Nov 2016 as she felt there was not a viable choice she could back. We both are looking forward to 2020 in hopes the candidates for POTUS are more appealing
    The one you voted for. The guy that spent more money then all the other POTUS combined, the guy who achieved exactly "0".

Can you imagine having a job for 8 years and come out of it producing a big ol' Nothing burger. Ouch.

But I'm happy for you that you roll joints all day and coast off your "buddy", thats a nice life!

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    The one you voted for. The guy that spent more money then all the other POTUS combined, the guy who achieved exactly "0".

Can you imagine having a job for 8 years and come out of it producing a big ol' Nothing burger. Ouch.

But I'm happy for you that you roll joints all day and coast off your "buddy", thats a nice life!
    It's a pretty fat life I live, that's for sure. One day I might start looking to WashDC to solve my insecurities and fears of brown people but for today, it's all good
    donnie trump is just another Nixon.....well that is if Nixon had 4th grade literacy and was 160 lbs overweight

RX Senior
    Oh and BTW, joints are so 2005....I've been a vaper for almost 15 years now
    donnie trump is just another Nixon.....well that is if Nixon had 4th grade literacy and was 160 lbs overweight