Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: Final AP Top 25 Poll

  1. #1 Final AP Top 25 Poll 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    13,267
    Final poll for the 2018 season. Great to see teams like Army, Fresno and Cincinnati
    included with the top teams.

    1. Clemson (15-0)
    2. Alabama (14-1)
    3. Ohio St. (13-1)
    4. Oklahoma (12-2)
    5. Notre Dame (12-1)
    6. LSU (10-3)
    T7. Georgia (11-3)
    T7. Florida (10-3)
    9. Texas (10-4)
    10. Wash St. (11-2)
    11. UCF (12-1)
    12. Kentucky (10-3)
    13. Washington (10-4)
    14. Michigan (10-3)
    15. Syracuse (10-3)
    16. Texas AM (9-4)
    17. Penn St. (9-4)
    18. Fresno St. (12-2)
    19. Army (11-2)
    20. West Va (8-4)
    21 Northwestern (8-4)
    22. Utah St. (11-2)
    23. Boise St. (10-3)
    24. Cincinnati (11-2)
    25. Iowa (9-4)

    26. App St.
    27. Stanford
    28. Miss St.
    29. Utah
    30. UAB (Many suggested UAB should claim the NC but the school and coach Bill Clark
    have too much class for such bullshit)
    "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." Old Coach
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,179
    The Gators rank with Georgia at the 7 slot.....Yikkes. Clover, are the Gators really "back" to some of their long held past heydays...(Spurrier, Meyer, Emmitt Smith, Tim Tebow et al) to mention a few......?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    2,342
    Funny how the old man still likes to take jabs at UCF less than 72 hours after Clemson lands a HAYMAKER on his team!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    26,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Donald View Post
    The Gators rank with Georgia at the 7 slot.....Yikkes. Clover, are the Gators really "back" to some of their long held past heydays...(Spurrier, Meyer, Emmitt Smith, Tim Tebow et al) to mention a few......?

    I think another 2 yrs away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,179
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    I think another 2 yrs away
    Stevie: I'll take your word for the 2 years........I'm a Gator fan via "osmosis".......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    13,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    Funny how the old man still likes to take jabs at UCF less than 72 hours after Clemson lands a HAYMAKER on his team!!
    Someone needs to tell Fantasy Boy that Central Fake University never has and never will play for a national championship.

    Now that's hilarious, hysterical, sidesplitting.
    "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." Old Coach
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    2,342
    Clemson 44 Bama 16

    now that’s even funnier!!!

    old man beats his chest all year and doesn’t have the balls to own it when his team gets their asses handed to them!!

    sad sad bama
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,280
    How the hell do you have UGA and UF tied. What a bs poll.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    How the hell do you have UGA and UF tied. What a bs poll.
    Albatross: I believe it is an [AP] final poll, not Clover's........I was also surprised to see Florida sharing the number 7 slot with the Bulldogs.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior LSUpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    How the hell do you have UGA and UF tied. What a bs poll.

    Should be UF at #6, LSU at #7 and Georgia at #8......if it was based on head-to-head matchups.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior Albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,280
    Quote Originally Posted by LSUpete View Post
    Should be UF at #6, LSU at #7 and Georgia at #8......if it was based on head-to-head matchups.
    I wouldn't have a problem with that. It's a pointless pole but to have a tie with your biggest rival seems like they are trolling....hehe
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    13,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    Clemson 44 Bama 16

    now that’s even funnier!!!

    old man beats his chest all year and doesn’t have the balls to own it when his team gets their asses handed to them!!

    sad sad bama
    Central Florida University renaming school: Central Counterfiet University. New name fits perfectly for this phoney
    school. Embarrassment to college football!!!
    "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." Old Coach
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,179
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    Central Florida University renaming school: Central Counterfiet University. New name fits perfectly for this phoney
    school. Embarrassment to college football!!!
    That would be a second name change, I remember when the school was "Florida Tech" when the institution first opened in 1968, a small school tucked away in the middle of a bunch of orange groves in East Orange County (Orlando) Fl, it become UCF in 1978, they fielded their first football team in 1979. Comparatively speaking, the school and its football program are "new kids" in town.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,802
    LSU way over ranked, but then again, they did have a Ohio State QB, so they probably deserved to be #3, and Buckeyes down to 7..
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Donald View Post
    That would be a second name change, I remember when the school was "Florida Tech" when the institution first opened in 1968, a small school tucked away in the middle of a bunch of orange groves in East Orange County (Orlando) Fl, it become UCF in 1978, they fielded their first football team in 1979. Comparatively speaking, the school and its football program are "new kids" in town.
    Gotta love the citronauts!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    Central Florida University renaming school: Central Counterfiet University. New name fits perfectly for this phoney
    school. Embarrassment to college football!!!
    The school that you root for and didnt even attend got their asses handed to them Monday nite.

    Yet you want to still talk about a G5 school

    Clown
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    13,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    The school that you root for and didnt even attend got their asses handed to them Monday nite.

    Yet you want to still talk about a G5 school

    Clown
    By G5 school do you mean Central COUNTERFIET University Fantasy Boy? Don't get your
    panties in a wad, the finalist names before COUNTERFIET was selected were:

    Central Sham University
    Central Hoax University
    Central Bogus University

    I think the board got it about right by selecting Central Counterfeit University...don't you Fantasy Boy?
    Frecken G5 school claiming a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Uncounterfeit believable.
    "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." Old Coach
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    2,342
    Cloverbully gets punched in the mouth by Clemson so he goes back to attacking UCF.

    Speaking of FAKE, NICE FAKE FIELD goal attempt by bama last monday nite!!!

    sad creepy old man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    13,267
    University COUNTERFEIT Florida...you must be proud Fantasy Boy.

    Embarrassment to College Football. Can't earn it...claim it.

    Fucking PITIFUL!
    "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." Old Coach
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    2,342
    Why are we still talking about the 2017 season? You keep bringing it up.

    Lets talk about the 2018 season. I was happy that my school had an undefeated regular season. What was fake or counterfeit about that??

    Sux my team lost in their NY6 bowl game but at least the team i root for didnt get WALLOPPED by an ACC school.

    Still pretty proud of them for finishing in the top 11 3x in the past 6 years while making 3 NY6/BCS bowl games. Pretty cool if u ask me.

    Whats fake or counterfeit about that?


    Not sure if your early shades of dementia is kicking in but the team that you root for (that u didnt even attend) lost by 4 touchdowns the other nite, and yet you still want to talk about UCF.

    Sad pitiful creepy lonely old man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,179
    Calm down Guys,.............we have a lot of "work" to do during the next 6 months, the 2019 season will be here before we know it......
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •