Forum: Hockey Forum - Sponsored by: bet365.com
Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting hockey here.

Thread: Fri jan 11 chicago blackhawks -.5 reg

1. #1 Fri jan 11 chicago blackhawks -.5 reg 
    This Shit's Chess. It Aint' Checkers!...
    Hawks playing great against the leagues top teams. Team is staring to get going offensively. Vegas coming off a very long winning streak. Played an extremely tough physical n mentally game night before at home. Chicago deserves and finally gets the win here in reg by at least 2 goals. Enjoy!

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    This game on Saturday my brother

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Great calls yesterday missed opportunity on Columbus but cashed on San Jose. Great job

Yes. Thank you Brendan for correcting me. After I posted this I went to place the bet and seen that as you said the "Game is on Sat". Glad you got paid on that SJ play. Was finally nice to be on the right-side of things late in the game. That Columbus game was shocking. They hit 5 goal posts and then gave up 2 late with just under 6 mins to go to tie it. Talk about Highway Robbery! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Haute-Savoie View Post
    Hawks playing great against the leagues top teams. Team is staring to get going offensively. Vegas coming off a very long winning streak. Played an extremely tough physical n mentally game night before at home. Chicago deserves and finally gets the win here in reg by at least 2 goals. Enjoy!

Hawks playing great against the leagues top teams. Team is staring to get going offensively. Vegas coming off a very long winning streak. Played an extremely tough physical n mental game at home vs SJ. Chicago deserves and finally gets the win here in reg by at least 2 goals. Enjoy!