Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: Bomb Alert...1-11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    OK Prof. GL. Keep me updated on how you do. Interested to see if you can make a major score. Hope you do.
    First thing I will do is spend a little time researching/analyzing the games to determine if it is a viable option to my capabilties or if I would not have a chance and have to gamble. I don't plan on gambling.
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Junior Jack1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,245
    Yeah. One more thing Prof. You can not see who your competition is before the games open. Except for some of the higher priced smaller games. But I would think in the high priced 75 -125 player games you have a lot of the same sharks swimming in those.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Junior Jack1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Factor View Post
    First thing I will do is spend a little time researching/analyzing the games to determine if it is a viable option to my capabilties or if I would not have a chance and have to gamble. I don't plan on gambling.
    Thanks.
    OK. You are not a gambler in the true sense of the word. You are in it to make bank, if feasible. If not, you are out. Got it. GL.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    Yeah. One more thing Prof. You can not see who your competition is before the games open. Except for some of the higher priced smaller games. But I would think in the high priced 75 -125 player games you have a lot of the same sharks swimming in those.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I will be able to gauge them and see how many will regularly beat me. I will also be checking for crookedness on all levels, although I will go in presuming waters are not murky.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Junior Jack1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Factor View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I will be able to gauge them and see how many will regularly beat me. I will also be checking for crookedness on all levels, although I will go in presuming waters are not murky.
    Yeah I have played for 3 years. Pretty positive the contests are true. NO funny stuff. And in Live games
    they release each players next pick as second
    half of field is loading into the gate.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    Yeah I have played for 3 years. Pretty positive the contests are true. NO funny stuff. And in Live games
    they release each players next pick as second
    half of field is loading into the gate.
    I will assume you're right but I will definitely be looking to verify it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cashiers Window
    Posts
    2,036
    Prof, I play a tourney or three almost daily. I agree with Jack the site is legit. All my withdrawals have gone smoothly too. Yes, there is a lot sharks here, many are big time tourney players like the NHC and horseplayers world series that I can think of. I've found there is a little less shark on the weekdays? They are mostly looking for 10's or 100 thou. scores. Outta my league in entry fees alone!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •