Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: Bomb Alert...1-11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    OK Prof. GL. Keep me updated on how you do. Interested to see if you can make a major score. Hope you do.
    First thing I will do is spend a little time researching/analyzing the games to determine if it is a viable option to my capabilties or if I would not have a chance and have to gamble. I don't plan on gambling.
    Thanks.

Yeah. One more thing Prof. You can not see who your competition is before the games open. Except for some of the higher priced smaller games. But I would think in the high priced 75 -125 player games you have a lot of the same sharks swimming in those.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Factor View Post
    First thing I will do is spend a little time researching/analyzing the games to determine if it is a viable option to my capabilties or if I would not have a chance and have to gamble. I don't plan on gambling.
    Thanks.
    OK. You are not a gambler in the true sense of the word. You are in it to make bank, if feasible. If not, you are out. Got it. GL.

RX Junior
    Yeah. One more thing Prof. You can not see who your competition is before the games open. Except for some of the higher priced smaller games. But I would think in the high priced 75 -125 player games you have a lot of the same sharks swimming in those.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I will be able to gauge them and see how many will regularly beat me. I will also be checking for crookedness on all levels, although I will go in presuming waters are not murky.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Factor View Post
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I will be able to gauge them and see how many will regularly beat me. I will also be checking for crookedness on all levels, although I will go in presuming waters are not murky.
    Yeah I have played for 3 years. Pretty positive the contests are true. NO funny stuff. And in Live games
    they release each players next pick as second
    half of field is loading into the gate.

RX Junior
    Yeah I have played for 3 years. Pretty positive the contests are true. NO funny stuff. And in Live games
    they release each players next pick as second
    half of field is loading into the gate.
    I will assume you're right but I will definitely be looking to verify it.

RX Junior
    Prof, I play a tourney or three almost daily. I agree with Jack the site is legit. All my withdrawals have gone smoothly too. Yes, there is a lot sharks here, many are big time tourney players like the NHC and horseplayers world series that I can think of. I've found there is a little less shark on the weekdays? They are mostly looking for 10's or 100 thou. scores. Outta my league in entry fees alone!