Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Refs ruining another game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Next time you wanna complain about the officiating, you should probably do it on a game where 1 team isn't up 30 at halftime.
    Like I said before, score should have been 17-7 not 28-7. I posted this before the fumbled kickoff. Big difference in momentum, 4 drives 4 tds vs 4 drives 2tds! Those two calls could be called on virtually every pass play. You want to post after the fact, I could play that game too. Cheats won by 13, those 11 gifted points were huge.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Junior stretchrunner147's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    233
    in the kc/indy game the running into the kicker call the ref deserves a suspension at least .....pathetic call
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyforlife View Post
    And if you think that's going to change my comment then you're the real idiot. You poor little bitter and broken person. Get over it.
    Nothing factual to add, just name-calling. Can't argue with the facts resort to name-calling.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    22,996
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Like I said before, score should have been 17-7 not 28-7. I posted this before the fumbled kickoff. Big difference in momentum, 4 drives 4 tds vs 4 drives 2tds! Those two calls could be called on virtually every pass play. You want to post after the fact, I could play that game too. Cheats won by 13, those 10 gifted points were huge.
    lol, oh man....I wouldn't even know where to start with this and I almost always have a response for people reaching beyond belief

    yeah close 1, LAC almost had em. Game was destined to come down to the wire if the zebras didn't get involved
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Wizard PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    7,936
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Nothing factual to add, just name-calling. Can't argue with the facts resort to name-calling.
    You've never added anything factual towards the Patriots EVER.
    It's all anti-biased propaganda. Nothing truthful, just your opinion.

    The two plays you called out are textbook penalties, that female official and my wife could have made those calls they were so blatant.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    You've never added anything factual towards the Patriots EVER.
    It's all anti-biased propaganda. Nothing truthful, just your opinion.

    The two plays you called out are textbook penalties, that female official and my wife could have made those calls they were so blatant.

    LMFAO!! Post #6 is facts! 9 quarters of trialing in the Super Bowls without an offensive holding penalty that's fact! The Pats got caught cheating twice that's FACT! Not opinion but FACT! Please learn the difference to continue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Like I said before, score should have been 17-7 not 28-7. I posted this before the fumbled kickoff. Big difference in momentum, 4 drives 4 tds vs 4 drives 2tds! Those two calls could be called on virtually every pass play. You want to post after the fact, I could play that game too. Cheats won by 13, those 11 gifted points were huge.
    They won by 13 because they took their foot off the gas.

    The Pats could have scored 55 in that game.

    The fact that you keep arguing this is hilarious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    lol, oh man....I wouldn't even know where to start with this and I almost always have a response for people reaching beyond belief

    yeah close 1, LAC almost had em. Game was destined to come down to the wire if the zebras didn't get involved
    Dude I'm using your own "logic" against you. You posted after the fact that the calls would not matter because of the halftime deficit. When I posted the BS calls the Pats were up 21 not 30 points! Like I said before momentum would have been different if the calls were not made. It would have been 4 possessions 2 tds not 4 possessions 4 tds. Score should have been 17-7 not 28-7. Huge difference.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    They won by 13 because they took their foot off the gas.

    The Pats could have scored 55 in that game.

    The fact that you keep arguing this is hilarious.
    They didn't take their foot off the gas. They went for it on 4th down up 28 points in field goal territory!?!?! How's that taking their foot off the gas. Now that's hilarious!! YOU'RE WRONG buddy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Wizard PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    7,936
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    LMFAO!! Post #6 is facts! 9 quarters of trialing in the Super Bowls without an offensive holding penalty that's fact! The Pats got caught cheating twice that's FACT! Not opinion but FACT! Please learn the difference to continue.
    What FACTS??? LOL

    You keep on cut and pasting from where ever you find this stuff. NO ONE CARES! lol

    Cry BABY
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    22,996
    They scored 35 in the first half and moved the ball at will, in the 2nd half they scored 6. You think this is because the Chargers defense rose to the occasion in the 2nd half?

    If you were less emotional about sports as it relates to the teams/players that you love/despise, your opinions would probably improve significantly. Give it a shot.

    Didn't you say you bet the Pats? Wtf do you care then? It's gonna be rigged against KC this week too, just print man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Duh I posted facts, you're too biased to acknowledge them!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Wizard PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    7,936
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Duh I posted facts, you're too biased to acknowledge them!
    You think they're facts
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    They scored 35 in the first half and moved the ball at will, in the 2nd half they scored 6. You think this is because the Chargers defense rose to the occasion in the 2nd half?

    If you were less emotional about sports as it relates to the teams/players that you love/despise, your opinions would probably improve significantly. Give it a shot.
    No not the Chargers defense rising to the occasion, but the refs stopped giving the Cheats a new set of downs. Big difference in a 17-7 game with two defensive stops as opposed to a 28-7 game with zero defensive stops. Don't know how this is so hard to understand.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    22,996
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    No not the Chargers defense rising to the occasion, but the refs stopped giving the Cheats a new set of downs. Big difference in a 17-7 game with two defensive stops as opposed to a 28-7 game with zero defensive stops. Don't know how this is so hard to understand.
    So you think the Patriots scoring 6pts in the 2nd half is because the refs stopped giving them calls and then they couldn't move the ball against the Chargers D without that benefit.

    This is your opinion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Wizard PatsFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    7,936
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Don't know how this is so hard to understand.
    Because you're making up mythical situations and events. Its called fiction PHD

    The Chargers got fucking rolled because they were the weaker team. Tough to watch for Pats Haters!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    You think they're facts

    No Einstein, spygate, deflategate, no offensive holdings penalties in 9 Super bowl quarters of trailing and throwing, etc etc... is just a figment of my imagination.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    to
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    So you think the Patriots scoring 6pts in the 2nd half is because the refs stopped giving them calls and then they couldn't move the ball against the Chargers D without that benefit.

    This is your opinion?
    It's a combination of many factors, biggest one being no new set of downs by chintzy calls, Chargers playing less zone and no turnovers! Whats your explanation? They scored 17 in first half without the calls (turnover may not have happened in a close game. No need to force a return to "get your team back in the game" in a 17-7 game) 6 points in the second half not that big of a drop off.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by phdinsports View Post
    Like I said before, score should have been 17-7 not 28-7. I posted this before the fumbled kickoff. Big difference in momentum, 4 drives 4 tds vs 4 drives 2tds! Those two calls could be called on virtually every pass play. You want to post after the fact, I could play that game too. Cheats won by 13, those 11 gifted points were huge.
    1 call not 2. We’ve been over this. Gronk PI was intact PI. You just don’t like it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,438
    GEDInSports has been located:

    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •