Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Does it make anyone a little nervous.....

1. #1 Does it make anyone a little nervous..... 
    That our air traffic controllers aren't getting paid.
    The little things, there's nothing bigger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    That our air traffic controllers aren't getting paid.
    Yeah but we get a pointless wall that will do nothing to keep out illegals, drugs and rapists, so it's all good bro

Yep , know an atc, and they are bound by contract. No check for 3 weeks, tough to keep a good attitude.

RX Junior
    I would build a mine field.

its cheaper and more effective or a solar power electrified fence.

dmz has a mine field and seems to
    work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    Yeah but we get a pointless wall that will do nothing to keep out illegals, drugs and rapists, so it's all good bro
    Wrong all they way around. Border Patrol says that walls have worked great for them. Even the Border Patrol chief under that last dumbass president Obama has stated as much.
    “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest One View Post
    I would build a mine field.

its cheaper and more effective or a solar power electrified fence.

dmz has a mine field and seems to
    work very well.
    finally a ghost that makes sense

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    finally a ghost that makes sense

I'm not a ghost. I just understand things that others dont so instead of a debate, easier to ban

RX Senior
    Walls don't work if all you rely on is a wall. Change laws so we aren't forced to spend a shit load of money on benefits and processing every person who says they want to come in. Along with guards at the border who are allowed to just kick them out right away and it works. Kind of like have walls in your house don't matter if the laws allow anyone to walk in anytime. And may even demand you take care of them

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post

That's not what the wall is for, it's designed to keep us in.

Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    You and Enfeugo need to fly more at these troubling times, and we will all hope for the best

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shub View Post
    That's not what the wall is for, it's designed to keep us in.
    one of the dumbest post ever on the rx

RX Junior
    Your greater concern should be that everyone loves and is encouraging race mixing and immigration. I used to think this country would be come a failed state the generation after mine. Now I am thinking it will happen within the next 20 years.

We have Somalians and Muslims in Congress as we speak. We have a tower about Saudi Arabia and allah where the world reader center was. We have Congress people being sworn in on the Koran. Millennials like to show how open minded they are by hooking up with the “ others”

I could write a dissertation on why this country is in danger of becoming a failed state.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest One View Post
    Your greater concern should be that everyone loves and is encouraging race mixing and immigration. I used to think this country would be come a failed state the generation after mine. Now I am thinking it will happen within the next 20 years.

We have Somalians and Muslims in Congress as we speak. We have a tower about Saudi Arabia and allah where the world reader center was. We have Congress people being sworn in on the Koran. Millennials like to show how open minded they are by hooking up with the “ others”

I could write a dissertation on why this country is in danger of becoming a failed state.
    It all started 10 years ago when the Messiah was sworn into office. Muslim Brother in his cabinet,
    giving Iran billions, world apology tour, $787 billion stimulus package that stimulated nothing,
    turning healthcare into that which you would find in Cuba and many more things that are to long to
    list.

All Empires in history such as the Persians, Greeks, Romans all met there demise because of declining
    moral values and political incivility at home, an overconfident and overextended military in foreign
    lands and fiscal irresponsibility by the central government.

Sound familiar?

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by texansfan View Post
    Wrong all they way around. Border Patrol says that walls have worked great for them. Even the Border Patrol chief under that last dumbass president Obama has stated as much.
    Even Obama & Clinton & Schumer & Pelosi were for a wall and enhanced border security, they only oppose it now because

1) Trump is POTUS
    2) They need wedge issues to survive
    3) The media always sells their narrative and ignores their lies
    4) They're enabled by people who don't keep up with the issues
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Back to the OP

I'm not worried, don't think job performance will be altered and they know they're getting paid eventually. They're a demographic that should find the means to survive until they get paid
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"