Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: bookmaker

1. #1 bookmaker 
    RX Junior
    been using bookmaker for a couple years.overall i like them.I have cashed out checks in the past most of the time for 3k.The checks come out of canada.recently i deposited a 3 k check from them and it was credited to my account and just now i see a -3k withdrawel.I havent been able to get any answers yet because its evening.But just wanted opinions of bookmaker or other reliable books.also Bookmaker always pushes the use of bitcoin but i really dont know anything about it.if anyone has any feedback on any of this I would appreciate it.

hmmm any update here?Did you get the funds...

RX Junior
    Was wondering the same about Bookmaker any updated info on this matter?

RX Junior

Where are you guys from? I am in Canada and I have used betcris/bookmaker without a problem for over 10 years. Its a great book to use betting resource's 3% compounding strategy because of the high limits. They do push bitcoin and like the OP i had no idea about bitcoin but it was because of betcris i opened a blockchain wallet and tried the withdrawal method. The limits for bitcoin withdrawals are pretty high and gets processed with in few hours. Problem is cashing the bitcoin from your blockchain wallet into your bank account. You need to find reliable exchange. Quadrigacx used to be the best for Canadians when they were working fine but they ran away with everyone's money in a big exit scam recently. I dodged a bullet there. Never keep bitcoin in an exchange, always keep it in your blockchain, that is a must lesson. If you use exchange, use it jsut for the transfer, put it in quickly, convert the coin and withdraw.