Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Some things I need to address

Page 1 of 26 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Some things I need to address 
    The Very First thing I would like to address is the Bullshit Thread(s) that were posted about Me.

I do NOT run a Gambling Ring at This Forum or any other Forum. Never have, and Never Will.
    Some know that before I came over to The RX I was involved with a Offshore Book.
    But I ended that in 2008

I Have NO dealings with defying or Harry, and the Only time Defying ever Worked for Me was when he was a Mod here at The RX.
    As far as Harry, I have Never spoken to him, other than on the Forum or through PM maybe 3 or 4 times.

Over the years i have been asked if i could get a wager in for people, which I have done
    those people have been guys that i have met in person from various Bashes and have become friends with.
    Even as late as the Bash this past Summer someone asked me if i could "Hook' them up, and i said NO.
    I'm a Gambler, NOT a bookie.

The person that posted this BS Thread over the course of 2 Forums, Doesn't have a Clue.
    To post a Lie about someone is One thing, to Post someone's name along with this Lie, is Beyond what i thought he would ever lower himself to.
    But then again All the Signs were there......

Unfortunately all this was happening while I was on my 2nd round of Vacation
    Which is why he did it. Because I wasn't around to nip it in the bud ASAP
    and Because he's a Coward !

and Not that anyone really cares, but while away I fell ill .... No it wasn't a Cold or Flu, but something a lot
    more serious, something that could be Life changing ....

in that time frame both My Phone and laptop was taken away from me and I was unable to post or communicate

Now back to the Coward .......Maybe I should be posting his Name ?? Maybe I should lower myself to his Level ?
    I know all of his information .... More than he thinks I know....
    But i won't , I'm Not Him... I'm not a POS, like Him

In the mean time His BS thread caused a lot more trouble than i thought it would
    Because HE either DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY caused a problem that i will have to Fix Myself

I don't think he would Harm other Posters that had Nothing to do with his BS, but Hey you never know what's in the mind of a Whacko.
    But I WILL make it Right once I'm at full strength.

Now to My opinion of the Forum.....

Spending 12 years here, 11 years as a Mod I have seen a lot. Good and Bad
    But for the last year I've seen some of the Worst.

I feel that I'm back in High school or even worst, JR. High.
    The reason i say this is because it's like back then where you have Groups of people that are like Mini Gangs. You know where you had a group you hung out with and never crossed over to that other group of people you never even spoke to.
    One group stays together and causes some trouble, slight bullies but like to Rule the School.
    You have another Group that are similar but they are less of a problem. But Less doesn't mean Better
    just slightly better than Group (A)

Then of course you have a much smaller group ( 2-3 ) which has a unhinged leader.
    This small group likes the 'leader" because when he's not attacking others, he will just post his plays
    and act Normal.
    But when this person gets attacked, he is worst then the other two groups Combined !
    and he really proved that lately. His TRUE colors came out for sure.

These Groups Love to fight. Love to Bash others, and in Most cases they get away with it.

They all Live to cause as much trouble as they can.
    Not in a normal way, because they do it without it being a straight Bash to others.
    They like to put a twist to it, so it's not 100% taken as a Bash.

The funny thing about all of this is that I always got drawn into it All because I have always spent a LOT more time on here than what my schedule written.
    Be it after my shift is over, or even at times when I'm off for the day.
    But because I Cared so much about this site, I felt it was my duty to get rid of the trash as fast as I could.

Every forum out there has a trouble maker or two. But what we have here is a bunch of High school Kids
    no not real HS kids ... as far as I know these are All Grown Men.
    They just act like HS kids.

So What I need to decide after I'm at Full strength and take care of a few things is if all this is Fixable
    and if it's even worth fixing.
    I will be thinking long and hard about all of this.

Will answer the many PM'S when I get a chance

Adding something to this because u just saw a thread
    That I never thought I would see.

I'll take your Mono any day of the week over what I have.
    Have a great day.
    It's shit like that, that will make my decision easy.

BAS.....appreciate all you do here......take care of your health and a solid recovery buddy.......indy

RX Junior
    BAS--appreciate what you do here and truly hope your health is okay.
    thank you

BAS, your importance to this site has been revealed since your absence. Wishing you the best on whatever it is you're dealing with

Hope you have a speedy recovery BAS. Health is everything.

Mike....

Miss your posts....

GET YOUR HEALTH IN ORDER...

HOPE YOU READ THIS AND ARE WELL...

Promised I would not post on PR but will make this one exception .
    Glad to hear you are doing better health wise .
    Was starting to get genuinely concerned .

Good to hear from you .

BAS you're all class man. Hope you get better. I have been a member since 97 lost my screen name in the server change and have been around for a long time. I don't post too much but I can tell you that I appreciate your integrity that everything you bring to this forum. Welcome back and hope to see you around for a long time to come.

RX Junior
    BAS,

get well soon. Thats the ONLY important thing that should be going on

RX Local
    Get well BAS

Fwiw no one believed that crazy loon when he had his meltdown. Everyone just considered the source.

Hope you are doing better BAS. Being a MOD is a thankless job, and it really is hard to balance when to ban and when not to, when trying to be impartial and not taking sides. You've always been a solid guy to me.

Bas.. glad to see you my friend ... You are 100% class and honest a guy as they come... You do a helluva job here at the RX .. I only worked with u a few years way back as a mod here .. they were great times.. hope to see u at the bash in Aug this year sir!

I hope u get well soon and back at it in full form

RX Wizard
    Hi BAS, Sorry to hear that you are not well. And I'm sorry to hear that under those circumstances you have to deal with so much little girl bickering and genuine psychos.

Get well, man. We need you here.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Welcome back buddy

and I must be oblivious to a lot of this stuff, I guess my spam filter is working

PS: I won't do it again, I'm sorry
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Good to hear from you BAS. Take it easy. I too experienced a life threatening experience last summer. It got scary. Has changed my personal life a great deal. Hope to run into you if you ever come out this way like at a Bash. It’d be a hoot to meet the wizard behind the curtain.

Bless

Mike you are as solid as they come. I don’t thow that term around loosely either. Healing vibes from the Atlantic.
    Make O'Kane Great Again !

RX Semi-God
    BETALL, true class and nothing but.

Maybe the the kids will grow up

RX Junior
    [QUOTE=Betallsports;12788589]The Very First thing I would like to address is the Bullshit Thread(s) that were posted about Me.

Not that anyone really cares, but while away I fell ill .

This was the only part of your post that I disagree with. Never has it been more clear how valuable you are to this site than the events of the past few weeks. We had a mad man wreaking havoc on this site, attempting to tear it down by pitting members against each other. His sole purpose was to destroy the site from within. He bruised us a little and there are probably some relationships that may never heal but overall, he failed. Even though some may disagree, Hache handled it the best way he could with the information he had. He helped me with a situation and for that, I am grateful.

Thanks for the update, I know many thought there was something more serious going on and it sounds as if that is true. Hopefully all will be well and you can return soon. But make no mistake, everyone that matters, cares about your health. Get well

Welcome back BAS

RX Junior
    Get well BAS; thank you for all you do
    Go Patriots

Health and Family are very important everything else is secondary! Get your health together and feel better

Your health is the only thing that should matter to you, and your family right now Mike.
    You've been a class act here for as long as i've been a member.
    I wish you nothing but the best with anything, especially health issues.
    Feel better my friend.

As far as TheRx goes, I hope that there comes a day in the near future where it was even half as great as it used to be. Sure the amount of members means a lot these days in the advertising world, but not at the cost of a great "community" that once was TheRx.

I always thought that you are a good dude. I hope that you get what you are dealing with taken care of and get back to good health.

RX Junior
    Thanks for all you do on here BAS. I always appreciate your integrity and fairness. Hope you're back soon
    Gambler, Womanizer, Playboy