Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Furman -2 is my biggest wager of the season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love contributing and sharing info but I've learned that these forums harbor some of the worlds most horrible human beings.

Been on these forums for almost 15 years and seen too many people stiff, cheat, chargeback, lie, etc. The forums used to be a place where we all share info and root each other on but now it's become a place where the invisible troll people who no one has ever met take their frustrations out on people daily. Haven't you noticed almost all the good handicappers have left the boards? They get shitted on by jealous mentally unstable freaks on a constant basis.

It's not worth it. Too bad because the forums have the potential to be a great asset. Plus people have 2-3 usernames and you have no idea who you are arguing with lol.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabewins View Post
    I love contributing and sharing info but I've learned that these forums harbor some of the worlds most horrible human beings.

Been on these forums for almost 15 years and seen too many people stiff, cheat, chargeback, lie, etc. The forums used to be a place where we all share info and root each other on but now it's become a place where the invisible troll people who no one has ever met take their frustrations out on people daily. Haven't you noticed almost all the good handicappers have left the boards? They get shitted on by jealous mentally unstable freaks on a constant basis.

It's not worth it. Too bad because the forums have the potential to be a great asset. Plus people have 2-3 usernames and you have no idea who you are arguing with lol.
    Sad but so true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jag0417 View Post
    Sad but so true!!

So sad, I tried staying around but there are so many haters and trolls on these boards that you have no chance. They come in packs with their ghosts and gimmick accounts. We'd be rich if we had a quarter for every sharp mind that was chased off the boards.

So sad, I tried staying around but there are so many haters and trolls on these boards that you have no chance. They come in packs with their ghosts and gimmick accounts. We'd be rich if we had a quarter for every sharp mind that was chased off the boards.
    +1

I won't mention any names, but someone here seems to be VERY mentally unstable. They continue to mention my name OVER, & OVER, & OVER!!!

oh no!!! the obsessed stalker who follows you in every thread?

LOL I've dealt with 100s of those. I am not going to lie bro, it's nice to only focus on betting and studying the games instead of the drama.

RX Junior
    Great call Gabe but let me ask you, what is your record on this forum this year????? (just joking my man, i know who you are and i know you are SOLID)

Best of luck!!

my record is 1-0 lol.

RX Junior
    my record is 1-0 lol.

oh no!!! the obsessed stalker who follows you in every thread?

LOL I've dealt with 100s of those. I am not going to lie bro, it's nice to only focus on betting and studying the games instead of the drama.
    Agree 100%.

How did you ignore these people? Got tips?