Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: nba mon

1. #1 nba mon 
    pacers -5

nets +10

bucks -10.5

mavs +11

thunder -5

nuggets -9

leans det and minn

bol all

F/73......well done last night buddy, thank you for the parlay...…...BOL with tonight's play...…….indy

Appreciate your plays fly. Don't bet the NBA very much, I like to check your plays to see how far off I am when I do bet.

With you on Mavs here. Mavs averaging 109 points per game to Houston's 113 and I'm catching +11. Mavericks SU beating the rockets both at home and on the road this year in their past 2 meetings, think it's substantial because they do match up well vs us (from Houston here). James Harden not being 100% tonight should mean it will be tougher for him to carry the load, he usually has to or we just lose the game, especially with no Capella to rely on with the pick and roll. These teams do coast going into the break, with Harden hurt I think they take it easy on him tonight which should keep Mavs within the number (or another upset). With that said, he seems to randomly go off on streaks so if he blows them out wouldn't surprise me, when he gets hot it's pretty unreal. I'm hoping my hunch is right and they rest him more with the injury and give him the break to get healthy and the Mavs can cover.

Best of luck this week!

Meant to edit my post but 5 minutes went by. Was wondering what your take was on the Mavs/Rockets game if you don't mind giving it (or if mine wasn't that great). Just curious. Thanks!

just saw this big, thanks for stopping by,, your breakdown was all good,,, mavs just didn't get it done,,, thanks indy,, looking like a decent night,,bol to you both this eve

Congrats on the great night! The only game I tailed you on was the only one you lost I believe, haha. That's how it goes sometimes. Nice work!

gr8 night congrats

RX Junior
    What a killer night!! 5-1

199-161-5