Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: Nba today..2-13

  1. #1 Nba today..2-13 
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,218
    Record 70-69...+1340.00



    Take Bucks -4 1/2 over Pacers...............500.00
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddlesore View Post
    Record 70-69...+1340.00



    Take Bucks -4 1/2 over Pacers...............500.00
    Adding




    Take Mavericks -3 over Heat....................500.00

    Take Bulls -1 1/2 over Grizzlies.................500.00
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddlesore View Post
    Adding




    Take Mavericks -3 over Heat....................500.00

    Take Bulls -1 1/2 over Grizzlies.................500.00
    Adding


    Take Timberwolves +4 1/2 over Rockets ..........................500.00
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,218
    Sorry for the lateness i just got home.

    Bucks -4 1/2 over Pacers....................500.00

    Mavericks -3 over Heat........................500.00

    Timberwolves +4 1/2 over Rockets.......500.00

    Bulls -1 1/2 over Grizzlies.....................500.00

    Blazers + 3 over Warriors.....................500.00
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddlesore View Post
    Sorry for the lateness i just got home.

    Bucks -4 1/2 over Pacers....................500.00

    Mavericks -3 over Heat........................500.00

    Timberwolves +4 1/2 over Rockets.......500.00

    Bulls -1 1/2 over Grizzlies.....................500.00

    Blazers + 3 over Warriors.....................500.00
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •