Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes

Search

Rx Normal
Tokens
Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I

by Jim Hoft February 20, 2019 395 Comments

Guest post by Joe Hoft

Clinton-Foundation-pic-600x399.jpg

A 2016 DOJ criminal investigation was suppressed and buried by the DOJ/FBI that involved a major NY Democratic power broker, Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

The investigation revolved around the illegal sale of controlled US Homeland Security technology to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election.

The DOJ terminated its internal investigation despite clear and irrefutable evidence of criminal activity and hid it from the public!

The Gateway Pundit will expose this scandal in a series of posts this week.

Today is our initial report on this egregious scandal and coverup.

This story begins with the Clintons and their Clinton Foundation. It includes Russia and China, and ends with another FBI/DOJ cover-up of Clinton crimes.
The FBI did such a good job covering this up, that it has not been reported – until today.

This story started before the 2016 Presidential election. In and around 2007, Martin L. Edelman a New York attorney with Paul Hastings LLP, a Bill and Hillary Clinton close friend, and one of their largest donor bundlers met Mati Kochavi, who reportedly made his fortune in NYC real estate market. They came up with the idea of forming a group of companies and purchasing other companies that would develop and sell Homeland Security and intelligence solutions in the US and world-wide.

Edelman (below) became the Chairman of the Board and Kochavi the CEO of their company named AGT International.

Martin-Lee-Edelman-profile-image.jpg

AGT International –
the firm that the Clintons helped create did all it could to generate revenues, even if it meant flagrantly breaking US law. In 2014, AGT described itself on its website as the following:

Today’s world has more devices and sources of information than ever before, but are they truly interconnected? AGT International is revolutionizing public safety and security by connecting previously unlinked devices and data, making relevant information accessible and actionable for decision-makers and citizens alike.

We use our deep domain expertise to collect, analyze and identify the most relevant data; and our solutions provide enhanced visibility to empower people, governments and businesses to predict, visualize and manage cities and other complex environments.

Since its launch in 2007, AGT ($1B annual revenues) has been a pioneer, making the world safer by leading the integration of devices and new information sources. In the last five years we have connected a greater variety of sensors than anyone else in our industry while successfully delivering some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated public safety and security projects.

AGT International leverages three of the most compelling current technology trends to revolutionize public safety and security: the Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing. Our advanced proprietary software powers cloud-based knowledge solutions that make connected sensors and data accessible and delivers services that aid complex problem solving.

AGT is privately held with headquarters in Switzerland. The company is proud of its diversity: more than 50 nationalities are represented among its 2,400 employees.

AGT’s International Management Team –

AGT International incurred massive growth and went from $0 to over $8 billion in contracts and $1 billion in revenues in about 5 years. The Clintons were compensated for their support and endorsement by Kochavi and Edelman through payments to the Clinton Foundation. These payments totaled millions of dollars.

AGT Statistics from company presentations –

AGT-Facts-600x432.jpg

AGT Introduction – slide detailing company offering and experience

AGT-Intro-and-Experience-600x458.jpg

In 2016 at the time when there was a DOJ investigation into AGT and its illegal actions related to selling its highly sensitive defense and Homeland Security products to Russia and China, AGT updated its website and purged some references to the sensitive nature of its products. The company also shutdown most of its operations in the US.

Edelman and Kochovi were both involved in the business. For example, an AGT Management Meeting that includes executives from all of its business units, included Martin Edelman from Paul Hastings at the top of the list –

AGT’s flagship platform was called “Wisdom” and “Urban Shield”. The C4I (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence) system and some of the other derivatives technologies were ITAR regulated.

Former President Bill Clinton endorsed AGT CEO Kochavi through public appearances and by using himself and Hillary to help the venture with political clout and support in the US. For example, in July 2012 President Clinton joined Kochovi and Maria Bartiromo on Wall Street Journal Review promoting Kochovi’s business venture –

Emails released by WikiLeaks show the significance of the relationship between Edelman and Kochavi and the Clintons. In an email dated November 18, 2011, describing the various donors to the Clinton Foundation there is a paragraph describing their relationships –

Mati Kochavi

President Clinton recently turned down a 2 year, $8 million offer to become Honorary Chairman of Mati Kochavi’s new media business venture. Mati is a former client of Teneo who we were referred to through Marty Edelman. I went back to Mati and proposed a new structure without any business connectivity other than 4 speeches for $1 million and $250k to the foundation should President Clinton choose to accept it. That would also include any broadcasting of foundation events or anything President Clinton would like exposure for on his website. This offer will be presented to President Clinton in Walker speech invitations which he can choose to decline or accept with no role or relationship with the company.

The
email lists over $50 million in donations to the Clintons in return for personal work and lists $66 million more in expected future donations from various sources, including Edelman and Kochavi.

In
another email released by WikiLeaks, Edelman sent an email to Hillary Clinton and shared the message that a Middle East Shiek was coming to Washington, D.C. –

Sheikh Muhammid apparently coming 1st week in may. List of visits includes secstate, sectreas. Just heard. Marty

The Sheikh most likely referred to by Edelman, is Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan from the Abu Dhabi Royal family. It’s suspected that the Sheikh provided capital through the Mubadala investment Company to Edelman and Kochavi to start up their AGT venture. Not surprisingly, the Clinton Foundation also received millions in donations from related entities in the Middle East –

Former US President Bill Clinton has been paid $5.625 million since 2011 by Dubai’s GEMS Education to lead the company’s charity arm, according to tax returns released in the US this month [August 2015].

Many Americans are aware of the stories of
corruption surrounding the Clinton Foundation since the 2016 election. The Foundation received millions in return for the sale of a significant portion of US uranium to the Russians. Democrat Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton denied any wrong doing during the 2016 debates and even spoke of the Clinton Foundation as a superb philanthropic venture.

Future President Donald Trump disagreed with Hillary and stated that the Foundation was a fraud – the people of Haiti, for example, whom the Clintons had ‘helped’, didn’t want the Clintons back –

[video=youtube;zJZ975lDkY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zJZ975lDkY4[/video]

Hillary denied “pay to play” involving the Clinton Foundation where the Clintons would demand donations to their ‘Foundation’ and in return promise to perform agreed upon actions for these payments. Hillary was not honest.

The Clintons took in millions from Edelman, Kochavi and Sheikhs in the Middle East. In return the Clintons made promises and performed actions for a price. Unfortunately, the actions taken by the Clintons and the companies and individuals who donated to them were often illegal.

In our next post we’ll discuss these actions that the family of companies known as AGT International took in order to build their business worldwide.

In a third post we’ll discuss how the FBI/DOJ got involved but then suppressed and eventually terminated their investigation shortly before the 2016 Presidential election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ation-and-russia-china-related-crimes-part-i/

Rx Normal
Tokens
"In a third post we’ll discuss how the FBI/DOJ got involved but then suppressed and eventually terminated their investigation shortly before the 2016 Presidential election."

That would be the same FBI/DOJ now using "Russia! Russia! Russia!" to go after President Trump.

Hmmmm...

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
The DOJ/FBI have a serious problem. Their leadership is corrupt. With Rosenstein leaving I think he is the last
of the bad apples. Now the question is how far down in the rank and file does it still exist?

Enter Barr as AG and attorney Jeffrey Rosen to replace Rosenstein as deputy attorney general.

Will the regime change be any better? Will they go after those who have clearly broken the law for personal gains?
If so that will mean indicting most of the high profile citizens in our country. It would start with the DOJ/FBI and
then move on to Clinton and all the way up to Obama himself.

Is it going to happen? Fuck no. As a matter of fact I don't expect any thing will occur. What I expect to happen is
business as usual. Trump will continue to bitch and moan via twitter and the country will remain in gridlock.

The only hope is when Trump wins reelection the House shifts back to a Republican majority.

If that doesn't happen 2020 will be the last time I vote. I'll just pull a Timothy Leary and wait to die.

Tokens
I think things are so corrupt that the public will not be allowed to know.

IMO Trump and Co have not done ANYTHING about the Clinton Foundation, IRS, Comey-Holder-Lynch-McCabe, Benghazi, F&Furious, Uranium 1, Iran billions of $$$, AP, all of that because:

• Trump is waiting for the Mueller investigation to end, otherwise he will be hammered as a dictator by the MSM that he is fighting the Mueller investigation, meanwhile he is lining up his ducks behind the scene

• He is screwed, literally handcuffed, he is like Serpico, surrounded by traitors, cannot do anything or they will blackmail him and/or his family

Tokens
I think things are so corrupt that the public will not be allowed to know.

IMO Trump and Co have not done ANYTHING about the Clinton Foundation, IRS, Comey-Holder-Lynch-McCabe, Benghazi, F&Furious, Uranium 1, Iran billions of $$$, AP, all of that because:

• Trump is waiting for the Mueller investigation to end, otherwise he will be hammered as a dictator by the MSM that he is fighting the Mueller investigation, meanwhile he is lining up his ducks behind the scene

• He is screwed, literally handcuffed, he is like Serpico, surrounded by traitors, cannot do anything or they will blackmail him and/or his family
While I applaud your optimism I think you will be greatly disappointed.

If Truman had worried about public opinion we would still be fighting
the Japanese.

Rx Normal
Tokens
I think the Crooked Clintons and Deep State started shitting bricks when they heard this:

That is when the coup began. That is when the wheels were set into motion, including the "insurance policy" on the slim chance Queen Hillary lost.

They should all be in jail!

Tokens
I think the Crooked Clintons and Deep State started shitting bricks when they heard this:

That is when the coup began. That is when the wheels were set into motion, including the "insurance policy" on the slim chance Queen Hillary lost.

They should all be in jail!
Back then his balls were yuge! Since then they have shrunken considerably.

Rx Normal
Tokens
Back then his balls were yuge! Since then they have shrunken considerably.

Dave, I think Serbone is right, they have tried to handcuff him from the beginning. Fake News CNN reporting Mueller's report will be out next week - another big "announcement" from this rogue prosecutor while Trump is out of the country. This witch hunt is political - an intelligence operation designed to hamper Trump and protect the real criminal.

If the Mueller report implicates Trump or his family in any way, he can go scorched earth, declassify everything and burn Obama's entire FBI/DOJ to the ground. Many people believe the FBI is not salvageable and we need to start over.

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
Something has to happen with all this corruption , or it will be viewed as a corrupt justice dept for the forseeable future.. its their choice... I think Trump declssifies eventually , when its to his advangtage.. In his mind , now isn't the best time.... I'm still optimistic that we get some kind of justice here.. might take some more time . Trump is spinning thru a web , not the easist task..

Tokens
Dave, I think Serbone is right, they have tried to handcuff him from the beginning. Fake News CNN reporting Mueller's report will be out next week - another big "announcement" from this rogue prosecutor while Trump is out of the country. This witch hunt is political - an intelligence operation designed to hamper Trump and protect the real criminal.

If the Mueller report implicates Trump or his family in any way, he can go scorched earth, declassify everything and burn Obama's entire FBI/DOJ to the ground. Many people believe the FBI is not salvageable and we need to start over.

Something has to happen with all this corruption , or it will be viewed as a corrupt justice dept for the forseeable future.. its their choice... I think Trump declssifies eventually , when its to his advangtage.. In his mind , now isn't the best time.... I'm still optimistic that we get some kind of justice here.. might take some more time . Trump is spinning thru a web , not the easist task..
I've ran out of patience. Day after day we all come here and try to guess what's going to happen next.
We've been doing that for 2 years. How much longer is it gonna be? It's embarrassing. We're being played.

It's like a soap opera with really bad actors and a idiotic story line. In the beginning I was amused with
Trump taunting his adversaries. Now I'm just bored.

It's all Kabuki theatre and now Trump has decided to join the cast. It's time to shit or get off the pot.

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
I've ran out of patience. Day after day we all come here and try to guess what's going to happen next.
We've been doing that for 2 years. How much longer is it gonna be? It's embarrassing. We're being played.

It's like a soap opera with really bad actors and a idiotic story line. In the beginning I was amused with
Trump taunting his adversaries. Now I'm just bored.

It's all Kabuki theatre and now Trump has decided to join the cast. It's time to shit or get off the pot.

joining the cast is kinda extreme don't you think ? I can see saying that after his terms are up if nothing is done , but not yet

Tokens
joining the cast is kinda extreme don't you think ? I can see saying that after his terms are up if nothing is done , but not yet
Not really. IMHO Trump has become a big time poser. It's affecting his ability to govern.
All this constant whining is not a good look. He sounds like a Democratic member of Congress.
Don ‘t let your mouth write a check your ass can’t cash.

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
Not really. IMHO Trump has become a big time poser. It's affecting his ability to govern.
All this constant whining is not a good look. He sounds like a Democratic member of Congress.
Don ‘t let your mouth write a check your ass can’t cash.

I like what he's done so far.. and even better , Hilary seems to be the one whining

Tokens
The hope is that Trump knew he was walking into a buzz saw so he is waiting for everything to line up. FDR did not attack Germany until he got a gazillion dollars of weapons manufactured behind everybody's back.
BUT I see very little evidence of this happening, with Kelly, Mattius, Rodgers, so many of the patriots are gone. You would think they would stay for the "big move".
On the other hand, though the press/media shows Manafort, Pappa-whaverhisnameis, Page, Flynn, all of those guys all day and all night who committed tax fraud or did not tell the FBI "exact" details.... there are > 15 significant players in the DOJ/FBI who have been FIRED on their asses for cause, and that is significant but of course it is squashed, spiked, nobody hears about it till now, of course, they are all supporting McCabes bullshit story. The 60 Minutes segment was scripted, rehearsed, a joke, strictly to support the Russia theory, again, and make Trump look bad to the Dem sheep voters.
IF the Mueller probe ends next week (or so), things will be interesting, what will happen, will Trump make a move?
IF things just stay the same (gridlock, Trump unable to get things done), by late summer, or fall, it is over, I would think Trump will decide to not run again.

Nirvana Shill
Tokens
The hope is that Trump knew he was walking into a buzz saw so he is waiting for everything to line up. FDR did not attack Germany until he got a gazillion dollars of weapons manufactured behind everybody's back.
BUT I see very little evidence of this happening, with Kelly, Mattius, Rodgers, so many of the patriots are gone. You would think they would stay for the "big move".
On the other hand, though the press/media shows Manafort, Pappa-whaverhisnameis, Page, Flynn, all of those guys all day and all night who committed tax fraud or did not tell the FBI "exact" details.... there are > 15 significant players in the DOJ/FBI who have been FIRED on their asses for cause, and that is significant but of course it is squashed, spiked, nobody hears about it till now, of course, they are all supporting McCabes bullshit story. The 60 Minutes segment was scripted, rehearsed, a joke, strictly to support the Russia theory, again, and make Trump look bad to the Dem sheep voters.
IF the Mueller probe ends next week (or so), things will be interesting, what will happen, will Trump make a move?
IF things just stay the same (gridlock, Trump unable to get things done), by late summer, or fall, it is over, I would think Trump will decide to not run again.

Don't see Trump not running.. for one good reason.. gridlock is better then one of these whack jobs in Oval Office ..wven in gridlock times , you can still get things done..

I also believe in the long run , Liars like McCabe and Comey , is a good thing.. they're only doing harm to themselves.. they're getting exposed... I still believe that Trump is setting alot of these fools up..

Rx Normal
Tokens
If you want proper context to all the "noise" and events over the last 2 years...

if-that-fuckin-bastard-wins-wereall-going-to-hang-from-6671947.png

Now McCabe is touring the country trying to save his own ass claiming Trump is a Russian agent???

They are scared shitless and hoping Mueller found something...anything to save their sorry criminal asses!!

Tokens
I would hate to see that happen but I would understand why.

P.S. For the record I don't see that happening. He's having the time of his life.
It's like having an all expenses paid trip to Disney World for him and his family without the crowds.

Tokens
The man has been called to save us, the working class Jane and Joe. He needs allies. Everywhere he turns the swamp is up to his neck. The FBI, the DOJ, the Senate, the Congress, some of his own cabinet appointees, the media, the schools, yes grade schools through college, the Democratic Party. We haven't even talked about other government agencies. They all hate him because he threatens the special form of government insulation and cushiness that they have become accustomed to. Never mind those agencies filled with people who are ideologically opposed to him like the EPA and Health and Human Services to name a couple.

I'll bet you only thought it was the Democrats who were against him and his (our) agenda when he was elected. Look at that list. I'll guarantee that it can be expanded in ways I never thought of.

I think that he's starting to get some congressional support. We need to flip the congress again in 2020. He needs the rats (like Paul Ryan) out and more supporters in with full control of both Houses. If he can get that, he can take on so much more. In this climate the guy must be scared to death that they are going to find something on him or his kids. "They" can find something on anyone, including you and me, if they dig deep enough. We saw it first with Obama's Dept of Justice, and IRS. THe IRS singlehandedly killed the Tea Party with their threatening tactics.

Trump has only us, the voters who make up his base, and him.

Imagine what he could have accomplished thus far with the country's support. I swear China is dicking him around hoping for another feckless administration in 2020 like all those who preceded Trump.

WE cannot pull out on him. I send money. I hope you guys do the same. We are in a fight for our country. Trump is the best leader we will EVER have. Support him.

And he WILL run in 2020. He has been called. He knows it. HE will do his best to not let us down.

Tokens
The elected Republicans are too pussy to do anything about it. It's up to Donald, but tough to do it all yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callgirls
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com