Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Thank goodness for gambling

1. #1 Thank goodness for gambling 
    RX Senior
    Because without it who would watch some of these games?? Especially a Texas Tech/Virginia Final. Smh

RX Junior
    No doubt about it Jason. A Virginia/Texas Tech final would be brutal on the eyes unless you're a defensive connoisseur

No doubt bud

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Once Tech is up 20, much of the country will tune it out
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Junior
    Will turn potential college hoops fans off for years....two of the least exciting teams in the land battling for the crown....wake me up when september ends

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    exactly this

Quote Originally Posted by jasonc69 View Post
    Because without it who would watch some of these games?? Especially a Texas Tech/Virginia Final. Smh

The fuck? Lmfao

Crack

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    exactly this
    Rock

Quote Originally Posted by tulah View Post
    exactly this

You guys ever seen a college basketball final before? Lol you know they do everything they can to make sure it is as close as possible. Tech not blowing out this Virginia team Bro.

I had this potential matchup while Auburn was playing Kentucky last week thought we would get this matchup. My thing is...everyone was saying including me Tech will beat UVA if they matchup. I started saying it before I heard the whispers and everyone else saying it. So I’m back on UVA. I can’t go against my boy Ty Jerome with all the chips at stake. Can’t do it. If soo many weren’t thinking the same thing I’d probably stick with Tech. But that’s all I am seeing and reading. Tech over UVA. Maybe it’s set in stone but I can’t go against my dude when most people alredy are.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I had this potential matchup while Auburn was playing Kentucky last week thought we would get this matchup. My thing is...everyone was saying including me Tech will beat UVA if they matchup. I started saying it before I heard the whispers and everyone else saying it. So I’m back on UVA. I can’t go against my boy Ty Jerome with all the chips at stake. Can’t do it. If soo many weren’t thinking the same thing I’d probably stick with Tech. But that’s all I am seeing and reading. Tech over UVA. Maybe it’s set in stone but I can’t go against my dude when most people alredy are.
    covering all bases are we???

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    You guys ever seen a college basketball final before? Lol you know they do everything they can to make sure it is as close as possible. Tech not blowing out this Virginia team Bro.
    You really think somebody "controls" this stuff? That's funny
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Junior
    Since 2000, 6 championship games have been decided by double digits (over 30%). Thatís a fair amount...for anyone to try and do something to make sure the games are close. 9 of those games were decided by at least 8 points. No telling what may happen tomorrow, but trying to keep the game close likely isnít one of them. With that being said, the way both of these teams play, itís very likely to come down to the wire.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter123 View Post
    Since 2000, 6 championship games have been decided by double digits (over 30%). Thatís a fair amount...for anyone to try and do something to make sure the games are close. 9 of those games were decided by at least 8 points. No telling what may happen tomorrow, but trying to keep the game close likely isnít one of them. With that being said, the way both of these teams play, itís very likely to come down to the wire.

GL

A final in any sport.

I remember UNC/Gonzaga. Unc player has his hand touching out of bounds while holding the ball. Refs donít review it for some reason and let UNc win. I had Unc that game Iím not bitching but just saying. They do what they want a lot of times.

It happens in all sports based on the situation. Itís bias. A lot of times they donít even realize they are doing it. But a lot of times they do it to even the game. And in return it comes down to the wire. Sometimes someone hits a big 3 and a run can go the other way. But you see a bogus foul try to halt that run. Just watch man this is basketball. They can control everything if they want to. There have been many games obviously but one that comes to mind vividly is Spurs/Heat game 7 nba finals handful of years ago. The refs wouldnít allow anyone to be up more than 6 the entire game until the end. You probably can find it on YouTube they would not allow big runs to happen. Just is what it is. Every situation is different but to expect UVA to get blown out I think you are smoking crack. Not you but those who said it.

Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    covering all bases are we???

Can you read?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug ladies and gents.

Dude said, ďthank god for gambling because this game is going to suck.Ē

Lmfao
    Accomplished