Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: They Did It Again

1. #1 They Did It Again 
    3 Overtime wins in a row in big games. Knocking off all the hot teams in OT.

Spectacular!!!!

Congrats Virginia!!!!!!!

2019 Champions!!!!!

Best team in College basketball.

Best UVA team in two decades!!!!
    Accomplished

"Calling All The Shots" TheShotDoctor's Avatar
    Agree...But, BEST VA TEAM EVER!
    Only Championship!

-ShotDoc-
    "Calling All The Shots!"

RX Senior
    They deserved it. Happy for the coach...Tony Bennet is all class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShotDoctor View Post
    Agree...But, BEST VA TEAM EVER!
    Only Championship!

-ShotDoc-
    Ever!?!? Better than the Ralph Sampson teams?

There were some damn good teams in the 80’s. But if you say so.

Ty Jerome is a very special player. They ran everything through him this year. Hunter came up big tonight thank the heavens. He had been shit this whole tournament mostly.
    Accomplished

RX Senior
    Great job Mob!!! You had this team pegged as a NC early on!!! When you talked about Ty Jerome I paid close attention and saw what you meant with his under rated skills! Was a little worried when I read you were leaning to TT earlier in the day then shifted back to Virginia when you saw everyone on TT. From the moment Virginia squeaked by Auburn and TT won convincingly over MSU, my mind was made up that this was Virginia’s year and nothing was going to move me off of them!!! Congrats man!!! Good job, great analysis and thanks to our mush buddy snarky lol couldn’t do it without his wise words lol

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    We all know what happens to Virginia when they get to the big tourney............

My man!!! Good job bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    Great job Mob!!! You had this team pegged as a NC early on!!! When you talked about Ty Jerome I paid close attention and saw what you meant with his under rated skills! Was a little worried when I read you were leaning to TT earlier in the day then shifted back to Virginia when you saw everyone on TT. From the moment Virginia squeaked by Auburn and TT won convincingly over MSU, my mind was made up that this was Virginia’s year and nothing was going to move me off of them!!! Congrats man!!! Good job, great analysis and thanks to our mush buddy snarky lol couldn’t do it without his wise words lol
    does anyone ever get tired of clowning on snarky? ?.... noooppe lol
    Today is Payday

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Congrats to VA fans, enjoy the moment
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

during the last game of the elite 8 i was thinking man...UVA vs Tech would be our final and before the final 4 games I thought Tech would be my play because it just seemed right with what Vegas needed and all that. Then I actually heard the perception and talking heads after the final 4. And everyone was saying what I expected to be an anti public perspective. So I had to switch up. Hold up though bro I’m going to post his high school highlights in here. This is what really sold me. His craftiness and underrated shot and ability to always make the right play. I started doing my homework on him.
    Accomplished

My man!!! Good job bro!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtomdawg View Post
    does anyone ever get tired of clowning on snarky? ?.... noooppe lol

Lmfao fact. All people had to do was look at the Virginia thread. Vark had gift wrapped the tournament winner March 4th. 2 weeks before the tournament even began lmfaooooo
    Accomplished

Some people will look at this and say oh man he can shoot. But look at HOW he is getting his shot off. That's uncanny. He did it a few times last night and missed...over bigger defenders. But his ability to get that shot off is special. Up and down like a phone booth. That beat is dope too. I know a special college basketball player when I see one. To this day I am still on the lookout for the next Andy Rautins.
    Accomplished