Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Name the top 5 trustworthy poster here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by $tinky View Post
    In that case I take back what i said. While I don't know EF, I just assumed it was a random person looking to scam him. The interwebs are full of those. And yes I agree the guy is a dramatic douche bag looking for attention by starting a stupid ass thread like this.
    No scam at all Stinky. Why didn’t he just have a conversation without running to the forum or ignore me if he wasn’t interested?
    Welchers are the worst.

Do people borrow stuff from posters here? Just curious about all these paying debt talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    No scam at all Stinky. Why didn’t he just have a conversation without running to the forum or ignore me if he wasn’t interested?
    The same reason that hot pizza fag tried to call me out on the forum for sending him a pm about hookers. Lol. ATTENTION

I basically trust NO ONE unless i have had met them and hung around with them.This is speaking about these type of forums and so forth.The people i trust from here is,

SHARKY
    REDEYE
    BAS
    GRAVY
    DANTE

Of course there are more,but the list is supposed to be 5,so five it is
    Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.

RX Wizard
    Betallsports
    JOH
    Mack Donald
    Coach CB
    Albatross

I have never met these men but have dealt with them enough here at the
    RX to trust them. Good guys!
    "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." Old Coach

Lots of guys and gals here I would trust

Defying, IAG, Willie, Chop, BAS, VD

plus others

RX Junior
    Honestly, I made a thread asking if Wm Hill would take a bet for 5 dimes on a basketball series..Look it up.. Then a couple days later, this guy, I have never heard of sends me a private message stating he can get a bet down for me at a local sporsbook. I told him I appreciated the offer, but knew nothing about him. I should have completely ignored it it. We exchanged first names and nothing else. What a joke.
    In the past years had 2 guys approach me online and both times they gave me their phone number and stated how it would work. DETAILS WHEN you DO THE APPROACHING. I did not approach him.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Play Ball View Post
    Honestly, I made a thread asking if Wm Hill would take a bet for 5 dimes on a basketball series..Look it up.. Then a couple days later, this guy, I have never heard of sends me a private message stating he can get a bet down for me at a local sporsbook. I told him I appreciated the offer, but knew nothing about him. I should have completely ignored it it. We exchanged first names and nothing else. What a joke.
    In the past years had 2 guys approach me online and both times they gave me their phone number and stated how it would work. DETAILS WHEN you DO THE APPROACHING. I did not approach him.
    Dude, so why run to the forum and create a fucking weird post about a guy offering to help you out?

I mean, I donít get it. Are you agitated I didnít give you my cell# and name in my initial PM to you? Is that all this is about? This is so strange.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Dude, so why run to the forum and create a fucking weird post about a guy offering to help you out?

I mean, I donít get it. Are you agitated I didnít give you my cell# and name in my initial PM to you? Is that all this is about? This is so strange.

So why didn't you simply to my thread instead of the private message drama... Hey guy I said thanks, now goodbye.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    I only know Enfuego from board postings, and our thoughts on things don't always line up, but I'd bet he's trustworthy.

Sounds like he offered to help you. That's a nice thing to do. Be grateful he offered.
    I have met Enfuego here in Clearwater and on that simple 2 hour encounter (wherein I learned details of his profession and family) I would vouch for his integrity at any level of business that might be raised thru the Rx website
    donnie trump is just another Nixon.....well that is if Nixon had 4th grade literacy and was 198 lbs overweight

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Play Ball View Post
    So why didn't you simply to my thread instead of the private message drama... Hey guy I said thanks, now goodbye.
    Private message drama? WTF?

I simply sent you a message offering to help you and left it at that. How is that drama? You’re the weird fuck that came back to me angry I didn’t give you my name and cell# then told me you wouldn’t discuss it anymore over PM then created this weird as fuck thread. Who’s creating drama?

Why did I send you a PM? Because I didn’t think my offer to help you was important for everyone else to read. That’s why.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Lanquel View Post
    I have met Enfuego here in Clearwater and on that simple 2 hour encounter (wherein I learned details of his profession and family) I would vouch for his integrity at any level of business that might be raised thru the Rx website
    I feel the same.
    Welchers are the worst.

DPB one weird dude
    2017 Super Bowl Champs

Hache and dante would make my list

RX Junior
    I got into a transaction years ago with someone from here. It didn't go as planned but that doesnt mean he screwed me. Did 2 tranactions. 1 worked out well. The 2nd did not. You really cant trust someone completely from the internet until you at least meet him.

For all the shit talking on here, I have yet to hear of 2 people getting into a brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by 5teamparlay View Post
    Doug:

I would deserve to be on the list. For example one year at a bash, I was selected to act as proxy for another poster that couldn't attend for some reason. It was to play a hand of BJ for like a $1,000.I think this was at IP.

————-

I recall that, I also played a hand for a poster as well (Blackbart) at the same bash. I met him locally, we even met up at the outback bowl. He would also be at the top of trustworthyness.
    Id have to put you (Doug) on my list.

Everyone one would have had Shrink up there back in the day, so ya never know.

Small list besides Doug and BB that I’d be OK holding money etc.

Harry
    shdw01
    kidman
    Hache
    charliepeete

I made a list...... woooooo

RX Wizard
    Very likeable dudes:

BAS
    Hache
    Willie
    5teamer
    kidman

And some others. I forget right now.

Quote Originally Posted by thekeyman View Post
    I basically trust NO ONE unless i have had met them and hung around with them.This is speaking about these type of forums and so forth.The people i trust from here is,

SHARKY
    REDEYE
    BAS
    GRAVY
    DANTE

Of course there are more,but the list is supposed to be 5,so five it is
    Thx.. I'd trust you too bro..

RX Wizard
    Yep, Red Eye another good poster. Actually a lot of good posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Yep, Red Eye another good poster. Actually a lot of good posters here.
    Thx Runmaker.. so are you !