Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: My Friday night NBA basketball selection with in-depth and precise NBA basketball analysis to boot!

1. #1 My Friday night NBA basketball selection with in-depth and precise NBA basketball analysis to boot! 
    I like the LAC plus the 9.5 basketball caz they be good on Friday night. In addition, one of the LAC players'

asked one of the GS players, after the Wednesday night game, if he would call him a Uber, caz he misplaced

his phone, and the GS player said, "your a Uber" and drove off! Another LAC player asked a GS player after

that their game, if he could give him some directions to Starbucks, he purported too, but when the LAC player

followed those direction, he ended up at DD'S, shut the front door!

These here example make the LAC players' be angry, and they want to put the basketball into the basketball

bucket to express their basketball rage.

So, I am taking the LAC plus the 9.5 basketball points for those their reasons to win basketball money and be

happy!

Play smart, have fun and enjoy the game! Later! Rock it out!

RX Junior
    Thanks for the laugh! Still chuckling about "your a Uber"........tried this on my wife but she didn't think it was so funny. BOL with your play and hope you win the Basketball money!

Thats some funny stuff all in good natured humor. lol