Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Do you Ravens fans still think Lamar Jackson is your QB?

  1. #51  
    FreeRyanFerguson.com Illini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,227
    Good news is that they have this thing called wagering....you can put your money where your mouth is and it keeps score for you so you don't have to get in pissing matches.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Combined record of teams Brady has beaten this year?

    combined record of Peyton Manning against his shithole divisions?

    Anything on that? They put up some good stats vs some bum teams
    In a conversation about the level of competition Lamar Jackson has beaten, you bring up Tom Brady?

    You sir, are the dumbest human to ever grace the internet.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini View Post
    Good news is that they have this thing called wagering....you can put your money where your mouth is and it keeps score for you so you don't have to get in pissing matches.
    What’s the wager?

    Lamar Jackson will never get to a Super Bowl as a starting QB? Hell yes.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Local Michelangelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    22,310
    Gonna be fun this week to see how good Lamar Jackson is against this Patriot defense.

    Should tell us a lot about Lamar and the Patriot defense.

    Can't wait.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Combined record of teams Brady has beaten this year?

    combined record of Peyton Manning against his shithole divisions?


    Anything on that? They put up some good stats vs some bum teams
    Are you fucking me with this nonsense? The man is a 6x Super Bowl Champion. Get outta here with his record this year you idiot.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Wow, what a shocker, the combined record of teams Lamar Jackson beat as a starter in 2018? 41-54.

    Take out the win against the Chargers at the end of the season and the combined record of teams he beat in 2018 as a starter was just 29-50. Why am I not surprised looking at these numbers?

    As a starter, the combined record of teams Lamar Jackson has beaten in his career is 53-79-1.

    Very impressive stuff.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by soli View Post
    As a short career .....Lamar Jackson career record is 11-3. Just curious, so what is the problem?
    As a starter, he's 11-4.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    When have you ever been right about assessing talent on this forum? When?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Yeah let’s just take out any good team he faced Lmfaooo. Doesn’t fit the narrative. Are you hearing yourself speak? My god dude. What bridge is closest to you? Find it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Gonna be fun this week to see how good Lamar Jackson is against this Patriot defense.

    Should tell us a lot about Lamar and the Patriot defense.

    Can't wait.
    lmfao. It wonít tell us anything regardless of how he does according to Flameo. Because if he does well, Flameo and company will find an excuse. ďIt was luck. He canít pass.Ē Itís constant. It never stops. Why do you think I made this thread? The guy looks stupid as fuck on the daily. He doesnít realize all he is doing is just proving me right for why I made this thread. Thatís all heís doing in here. That no matter how good Lamar is, hes black so he canít pass. Russell Wilson is white because he doesnít talk black. They say all you have to do is listen to the pressers. This is how they analyze sporting events
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    5,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstack34 View Post
    Why do you define what a good QB is? Nothing says the QB has to be a great passer to be a good QB. Your argument is tired
    Great passing arm wouldn't hurt , I personally like dual threat qb's .... their fun to watch & can be game changers in a heartbeat . but like willie said they can't run forever .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    I’ve never seen a college QB be so successful and then be highly successful in the nfl in his first however many starts and then somebody say “oh it’s because he hasn’t played anyone.” Over a season and a half lmfao. Think about that perspective for a minute. We don’t do that for anyone else. But with Lamar....it’s because he hasn’t played anyone over a season and a half LMFAOOOOO. You can’t make up how stupid this guy is you really can’t
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Yeah let’s just take out any good team he faced Lmfaooo. Doesn’t fit the narrative. Are you hearing yourself speak? My god dude. What bridge is closest to you? Find it.
    This is exactly what I said:

    "As a starter, the combined record of teams Lamar Jackson has beaten in his career is 53-79-1."
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    lmfao. It won’t tell us anything regardless of how he does according to Flameo. Because if he does well, Flameo and company will find an excuse. “It was luck. He can’t pass.” It’s constant. It never stops. Why do you think I made this thread? The guy looks stupid as fuck on the daily. He doesn’t realize all he is doing is just proving me right for why I made this thread. That’s all he’s doing in here. That no matter how good Lamar is, hes black so he can’t pass. Russell Wilson is white because he doesn’t talk black. They say all you have to do is listen to the pressers. This is how they analyze sporting events
    Oh, but you're wrong. If Lamar Jackson does well against this NE team, defense and head coach, I'll heap praise on Lamar Jackson. Now, if Baltimore is down 42-0 and he's running all over in the 4th quarter mop up time, he gets credit for shit.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I’ve never seen a college QB be so successful and then be highly successful in the nfl in his first however many starts and then somebody say “oh it’s because he hasn’t played anyone.” Over a season and a half lmfao. Think about that perspective for a minute. We don’t do that for anyone else. But with Lamar....it’s because he hasn’t played anyone over a season and a half LMFAOOOOO. You can’t make up how stupid this guy is you really can’t
    I've provided every stat you need to see and you still won't admit Lamar Jackson beats up bad teams and gets his dick kicked in against good teams. It is what it is and his accuracy is ass but for some reason, you claim his accuracy isn't a problem?

    When has a guy finished #31 in the league in passing accuracy but it isn't a problem?
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    This is exactly what I said:

    "As a starter, the combined record of teams Lamar Jackson has beaten in his career is 53-79-1."



    Youre a fucking idiot. How many teams make the playoffs and have winning records, moron? 12. Out of 32. You’re a fucking idiot its remarkable

    Tell me what Brady’s combined record of teams hes beaten in his career. Go find that. Or Peyton Manning. Or Brett Favre. Or John Elway. Or whoever the fuck you want to and we’ll see how many bad teams they’ve beaten. The nfl is filled with bad teams dumb fuck


    Your argument is soooooo bad it’s comical and it’s embarrassing for you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Patriots are DD favorites on any field against the Jets and dolphins. You want to talk about beating bad teams. That’s how you make the playoffs fuck head. You beat the bad teams. You’re arguments are atrocious
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Youre a fucking idiot. How many teams make the playoffs and have winning records, moron? 12. Out of 32. Youíre a fucking idiot its remarkable

    Tell me what Bradyís combined record of teams hes beaten in his career. Go find that. Or Peyton Manning. Or Brett Favre. Or John Elway. Or whoever the fuck you want to and weíll see how many bad teams theyíve beaten. The nfl is filled with bad teams dumb fuck


    Your argument is soooooo bad itís comical and itís embarrassing for you
    Haha, what is Bradyís record against good teams, playoffs and Super Bowl? What an absolute fool.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Haha, what is Brady’s record against good teams, playoffs and Super Bowl? What an absolute fool.

    You have no chance in an argument/debate with me. You know when you go to a game on the in live feature on a book and see a game listed that isn’t really available? That’s like my line as a favorite against you. -999999999999999999
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    You have no chance in an argument/debate with me. You know when you go to a game on the in live feature on a book and see a game listed that isn’t really available? That’s like my line as a favorite against you. -999999999999999999
    When Willie reads what you’ve said here, he’s going to curb stomp you.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    FreeRyanFerguson.com Illini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Whatís the wager?

    Lamar Jackson will never get to a Super Bowl as a starting QB? Hell yes.
    The wager is anything you want it to be on Sundays. If you think Lamar Jackson sucks, bet against him. Bet under passing yards, over INT's, fade the spread, whatever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Youre going to need all the help you can get. Pretty funny how you conveniently leave off Brett favre, John Elway, Peyton Manning, or legit any Qb who has ever played the game. You can include Brady. But what is he in the regular season against bad teams? He beats them all right? There are more bad teams that he beats than good teams. Thats my point. You are too stupid to comprehend this.

    I said any quarterback and you want to focus in on the one with the most accolades. You have no chance even with using him as an example. You have NO chance against me. I will keep letting you try though.


    You know when a kid tries to fight an adult the adult just puts his hand on the kids forehead and just lets the kid swing at air for a while? That is the perfect analogy for our debates. I let you swing at air.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    39,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Youre going to need all the help you can get. Pretty funny how you conveniently leave off Brett favre, John Elway, Peyton Manning, or legit any Qb who has ever played the game. You can include Brady. But what is he in the regular season against bad teams? He beats them all right? There are more bad teams that he beats than good teams. Thats my point. You are too stupid to comprehend this.

    I said any quarterback and you want to focus in on the one with the most accolades. You have no chance even with using him as an example. You have NO chance against me. I will keep letting you try though.


    You know when a kid tries to fight an adult the adult just puts his hand on the kids forehead and just lets the kid swing at air for a while? That is the perfect analogy for our debates. I let you swing at air.
    Well, you can include any of those qb’s if you want. I put Brady as he’s the guy that came to mind but sure, include any of the greats. They beat the good teams when they played them. The good ones rose to the occasion. Lamar hasn’t done that yet.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    Banned Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Murderland
    Posts
    28,144
    Shutup. Go hand out some candy flameo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    RX Junior EasyMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,406
    I'm not taking a side here but for the record the teams Brady has played against this season are a combined 15-43. In fact the only team they have played that has a winning record is the 5-2 Bills. Hell 6 of their 8 wins are to teams with 0, 1 or 2 wins. Now obviously Brady has beat the best teams on the biggest stages over the course of his career but lets be honest, the Pats schedule to this point may be the weakest in the NFL.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •