Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: A message from BHP

1. #1 A message from BHP 
    RX Junior
    I just wanted to clear the air on a few things since my last post.

1) about the KY Derby story I did post it from another site but it wasnít that womanís it came from paceandcap
    2) the non stop troll his name is Mark Davis & heís been taunting me for years making up lie after lie. Heís even gone as far to post misinformation about my elderly parents. If youíd like to read some of his demented thoughts they are on his site the name is barksnest.freeforums.net
    this low life makes fun of deceased people & those who canít reply to him, his MO is saying heís a key figure in the Gary West Stables when in reality he married into a good family & heís a fall down drunk
    3) his cohort JackW will now chime in with his usual stories, Jack was part of Saddlejacks another forum which was run by Gary aka Bloodstock the site went under because Gary absconded with everyoneís contest entry fees which JackW & Alan M was a key part of, they defended Garyís antics until the bitter end.
    so JackW your words are as useless as Markís
    4) my bets in my OP thread I do bet everything I post & even play more, this my error which rightly was called out when I posted the wrong winner

only reason I havenít been posting is because a family member isnít doing well & my time is limited

thats it, I hope youíre making money with your bets, itís now just a matter of moments until Mark creates 4,5,6 names to talk his usual trash from years & years ago. he lives to trash good people including Lt1 & ladies
    JackW will try and deflect what Iíve written as well, thatís ok heís a fool also whoís loyal to a thief Gary.

Enjoy your day
    BHP

RX Member
    Hey Petey......welcome back bro....hope you enjoyed the cruise....glad you're back and waiting for some picks here....get to work man...lol....maybe you could throw in some nhl or nba playoff selections too.....always did well when you shared those....

on the downside (and this kinda makes me feel bad)...see you're still struggling with your relationship to objective reality, but we all have excess baggage albiet some heavier than others........been asked to give you best regards from the old crew..... and truly best wishes from me to your family member who isn't doing well.......ok man....hit me up and maybe we can put our heads together and pick some winners.....later Petey

RX Member
    Where's Pete? Usually rehab programs (aka dry-out programs) are only 30 days. We're approaching almost two months, awol the entire Triple Crown series. I'm worried, is he okay? Is he sober? An intervention?

Asking for a friend.