Forum: Fantasy Sports Forum - Discuss Fantasy Sports & News Here

Thread: Is tennis a sport for everyone?

1. #1 Is tennis a sport for everyone? 
    RX Member
    Let’s be realistic. Tennis isn’t the sport for “everyone” unless watching tennis also counts. There are people with handicaps who obviously can’t play tennis.
    Having said that, “wheelchair tennis” is not only a viable sport, but is competed at the national level, at least in the US. The major difference is that the ball is allowed to bounce twice before having to be hit.

Beyond that, people can begin playing tennis at any age and expect to potentially play tennis (best tennis shoes) for pretty much the remainder of their lives. There is a 90 year old at my tennis club that is still playing at the 3.5 (intermediate) level.
    AND
    Is tennis a sport for everyone?

RX Junior
    i just started playing dfs fantasy tennis , i like it .... it's fun . it's gotten me more interested in the sport

RX Junior
    i just started playing dfs fantasy tennis , i like it .... it's fun . it's gotten me more interested in the sport

RX Junior
    They should just give up and get a full fledged power wheelchair

RX Member
    Originally i thought tennis was mainly a sport for rich people who could purchase memberships at fancy tennis clubs, but since i started playing with my friends i have found that many of the local parks In my city have tennis courts that are free. Some are not in great shape or well maintained, but many are well maintained and are in very nice parks in beautuful settings!