Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Well Done President Trump!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Well Done President Trump! 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Belgrave
    Posts
    14
    stock market down over 700 points today because you don't understand how tariffs work

    Nice work, all of America thanks you for shaving $2 Trillion off of our investments today

    Trump says he has China right where he wants it!

    https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/...re-he-wants-it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    64,796
    I concur, turned around 8 years of suck within months. Was rather easy too, just undo everything the fucking idiots implemented and badafuckingbing, WINNING returns

    Well Done President Trump
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    19,041
    Right now its 25,324.....When trump took office I think it was like @ 18,000.....So what the hell do you want eggs in your beer?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior bilbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockingham, VA
    Posts
    1,279
    Short term pain, long term gain. There is no better time for the US to hit these dirty fucks hard and Trump will keep his boot on their throats until those punks knuckle under. That's how a real president leads the free world.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    64,796
    He's complaining about the stock market? Too funny

    1st because the market has been surging to unprecedented heights merely because Trump removed all the anchors the fucking idiots shackled the economy with

    And 2nd because the piss poor paupers complaining about the market have nothing to gain or lose in the market. If they did, they wouldn't say such stupid stuff, they might actually understand something

    Once again proving he's just a spoonfed parrot
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    25,233
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkRind View Post
    stock market down over 700 points today because you don't understand how tariffs work

    Nice work, all of America thanks you for shaving $2 Trillion off of our investments today

    Trump says he has China right where he wants it!


    https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/...re-he-wants-it
    And you're still an ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    26,088
    China's economy has completely stalled because they've stolen all the IP they can. Their GDP growth is now directly related to the amount of govt stimulus they open, nothing more. Keep our foot on their throats and level the playing field....stuff way over the OP's head
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Local bmd1803's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    21,484
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    14,532
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbal View Post
    Short term pain, long term gain. There is no better time for the US to hit these dirty fucks hard and Trump will keep his boot on their throats until those punks knuckle under. That's how a real president leads the free world.
    There ya go, Porky.

    Don't ask Obama. He's busy organizing a community while Mr Trump is taking on the world's bad actors.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,339
    Anyone want to wager that this thread is abandoned going forward?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,368
    Well it's a stalemate so far. Who's paying the tariffs? So far it's investors. In the end it will be either American consumers or the Chinese who pay. If it's the latter it's a big win for Trump. This is the hill he chooses to live or die on. Meanwhile the Chinese are telling their citizens that the trade war is nothing more than the US trying to topple China..... Heard a rumor that we even offered China one solution with no punishment for attempting to hack our intellectual property if they would concede on trade, and they said no to that as well. The Chinese are using Kim Jong Un tactics. Seems they would rather save face than appear to have caved to Trump.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Semi-God Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    26,947
    Trump is doing the Right stuff! Love ya man! Keep up the great work! 30,007 by Jan 2020! Watch!


    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,312
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkRind View Post
    stock market down over 700 points today because you don't understand how tariffs work

    Nice work, all of America thanks you for shaving $2 Trillion off of our investments today

    Trump says he has China right where he wants it!

    https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/...re-he-wants-it
    Burning Questions!!

    Who are you a ghost of and WHY do you need to hide like a coward behind a ghost?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    26,101
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior skoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Keystone State
    Posts
    3,670
    Received from a friend.....

    I didn't vote for Trump's personal life.

    I voted for a guy who hated the poison of politics as much as most of us.

    I voted for a guy who wouldn't take any crap and would get things done.

    I voted for an imperfect guy who was perfect for the job, and I'll do it again I 2020.
    Trump Lied Obama Mislead. Can anyone explain difference?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    26,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    Well it's a stalemate so far. Who's paying the tariffs? So far it's investors. In the end it will be either American consumers or the Chinese who pay. If it's the latter it's a big win for Trump.
    pretty simple calculation because the entire China economy is built by QE and subsidies. at some point buying raw materials for $10 and selling finished goods for $9 means things come due. of the 25% tariff only 4% is being absorbed by consumers...the other 21% is on China and, more directly, on their central govt and local govt that are subsidizing these industries.

    The WTO has been looking the other way for 20 years and it's time to end this charade and put China back in their place. Not sure I trust Trump to get it done since he seems to cave or lose on far too many issues but I am very happy someone has stepped up to challenge completely illegal practices. This should have all ended by Bush or Obama using the WTO to America's benefit as the USA wins 90% of challenges put through the WTO. They didn't do it, then stood around by our steel, auto, and agriculture industries took it in the seat while advanced tech companies had their IP stolen. Trump probably should have leveraged WTO before taking any of this action but the path has been set....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,368
    ^^^I agree it's been going on too long and something had to be done. I hope Trump is willing to wait it out like a python squeezing its prey. Jim Cramer alluded that Trump can manipulate the entire thing with his tweets whether they're true or false. He can hint of a possible breakthrough, or a love letter from Xi at a time of complete stalemate and the market will react.

    Are you invested in the S&P 500 RT? Have you made or thought about making any adjustments? I haven't done a thing because I don't really know what (or if) my next move should be?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local bmd1803's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    21,484
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,665
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    26,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post

    Are you invested in the S&P 500 RT? Have you made or thought about making any adjustments? I haven't done a thing because I don't really know what (or if) my next move should be?
    i have a guy that makes all those moves for me. he's way smarter than me about it and is really a top-shelf finvisor. i have done well but only leaking money into the market now...

    my finvisor been expecting a correction for 18 months so if you're on the sidelines today i would stay there. i wouldn't be fully aligned to the S&P but rather some S&P and various ETF's. i can always see what he's got me in but i don't really pay too much attention. i'm very well leveraged and on a medium-risk path. i don't do any individual stock stuff otherwise i would have bet against beyond meat, uber, lyft, and the rest of these IPOs that have no idea when/where/how they will make a profit. i'd be looking at super-solid tech companies like nutanix that are 45% market share of a field with a lot of runway left and got their stock bounced around because of a couple bs lawsuits. they were $37 last i checked.


    but i just pay a guy to figure this stuff out. he does a great job and several of my better-off buddies use the same finvisor team. i've lost more money trying to predict the market than i would comfortably share with you so I've learned my lesson(s)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,339
    Obviously, we all knew this thread would be abandoned but who can honestly tell me it would be abandoned in two days?

    the new ghost has already be registered
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,312
    Awwww banned already.... And we never found out who he was a ghost of
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,339
    DaFizzy and Vito are so pathetic
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Local Scott L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    24,368
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    i have a guy that makes all those moves for me. he's way smarter than me about it and is really a top-shelf finvisor. i have done well but only leaking money into the market now...

    my finvisor been expecting a correction for 18 months so if you're on the sidelines today i would stay there. i wouldn't be fully aligned to the S&P but rather some S&P and various ETF's. i can always see what he's got me in but i don't really pay too much attention. i'm very well leveraged and on a medium-risk path. i don't do any individual stock stuff otherwise i would have bet against beyond meat, uber, lyft, and the rest of these IPOs that have no idea when/where/how they will make a profit. i'd be looking at super-solid tech companies like nutanix that are 45% market share of a field with a lot of runway left and got their stock bounced around because of a couple bs lawsuits. they were $37 last i checked.


    but i just pay a guy to figure this stuff out. he does a great job and several of my better-off buddies use the same finvisor team. i've lost more money trying to predict the market than i would comfortably share with you so I've learned my lesson(s)
    I learned a new term today. This sounds great. Glad you found somebody you can trust to manage your wealth. Some pro athletes probably wish they'd park their money with him!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Semi-God Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    26,947
    Trump is the best POTUS ever and he loves all the people! Democrats are

    destroying
    ​America! Kick them all out of America! Like dis!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •