Knockonwood mon. Plays!!!

Search

Tokens
85-83!!!
$100 player betting $100 per * bet would be plus $3635!!!

3* LAA plus 130!!!

All 2*!!!

Mil. plus 140!!!
Det. plus 150!!!
W. Sox plus 155!!!
Oak. plus 105!!!

OKO and Micelli Thanks from yesterday :) Mon. and Tues. are 2 days I hate playing on so be careful......Wishing Everyone the Best tonight, Knock!

Tokens
How much is that doggie in the window...:nohead:

Bucko's and O's feel left out..

BOL tonight Knock!!!

Tokens
G, Thanks Buddy :) Mosi, I've been given a hard time more than once about that.....I mean a hard time :) BUT, I can't remember for sure....I think it's started with my first post ever and has been my Lucky charm ever since.....I've always said and I've seen companies do it all my life...…..Don't mess with a good thing and leave it like it is......I've been the most successful sports bettor I've ever known that wasn't a Bookie...….That sounds terrible but it's the truth and in my older age I speak the 100% truth :) I've kept everything the same for at least 30 years after I saw that I was the only one I ever knew to beat the book.....Till this day I don't know anyone who can beat the book sport after sport and still shocked when I do it.....I hate talking like this but I'm getting close to not posting in life I have a feeling...….That's if I stay home which is something I think about lately...….I've talked more in the past year than I have my whole life about betting sports.....I'm going to have to give it up one day and don't know when that will be.....My capping is all in my head and from 40 plus years of doing it...….It's more for me about feeling and actually something hard as crap for me to explain.....Someone ask me how to cap games and I'm loss and really don't know what to say.....I say the few things I believe like playing dogs, the more games you can play in a day the better...….After that I don't know what to say....

Real quick and you may not of made it this far...……….I can't name one player right now on any baseball team besides pitchers.....Not one!!! I have no ideas who the stars are, honest....The same in the NBA, NFL and college sports.....College sports a few more but I don't follow pro sports at all besides my Panther's......They over charge Fans and they over pay the athletes and I'm not going to be a part of it....I own seats at the Panther's I bought for my Son to have one day but that was a investment and before I truly turned on pro sports.....Paid for by gambling money, only way wife would agree....

Big Tim, don't laugh at my dogs :) Thanks!

OK, the Oak. game should be over about now...…….See Everyone tomorrow, Knock!

Anyway, why mess with a good thing :)!!!

Tokens
If it ain't broke, don't' fix it. To your continued success KOW! Enjoy your family. I do not have much left due to unfortunate circumstances in what was already a small Clan.

Do you accept PM's on this Site? If so, will shoot you one.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Somewhat sorry about your Oakland loss in 10 innings. However, I had Seattle.

Tokens
Don't leave us and please continue to post! We appreciate all that you do and your expertise.

Tokens
My capping is all in my head and from 40 plus years of doing it...….It's more for me about feeling and actually something hard as crap for me to explain.....Someone ask me how to cap games and I'm loss and really don't know what to say.....I say the few things I believe like playing dogs, the more games you can play in a day the better...….After that I don't know what to say....

..…….See Everyone tomorrow, Knock!

Curious, do you spend any time looking at who a team just played and who they will be playing in their next series?? I guess basically do you take into consideration a possible letdown after a big series and/or a look ahead situation to an upcoming big series.

Look forward to your Dog plays today!!!

Tokens
G, Thanks Buddy :) Mosi, I've been given a hard time more than once about that.....I mean a hard time :) BUT, I can't remember for sure....I think it's started with my first post ever and has been my Lucky charm ever since.....I've always said and I've seen companies do it all my life...…..Don't mess with a good thing and leave it like it is......I've been the most successful sports bettor I've ever known that wasn't a Bookie...….That sounds terrible but it's the truth and in my older age I speak the 100% truth :) I've kept everything the same for at least 30 years after I saw that I was the only one I ever knew to beat the book.....Till this day I don't know anyone who can beat the book sport after sport and still shocked when I do it.....I hate talking like this but I'm getting close to not posting in life I have a feeling...….That's if I stay home which is something I think about lately...….I've talked more in the past year than I have my whole life about betting sports.....I'm going to have to give it up one day and don't know when that will be.....My capping is all in my head and from 40 plus years of doing it...….It's more for me about feeling and actually something hard as crap for me to explain.....Someone ask me how to cap games and I'm loss and really don't know what to say.....I say the few things I believe like playing dogs, the more games you can play in a day the better...….After that I don't know what to say....

Real quick and you may not of made it this far...……….I can't name one player right now on any baseball team besides pitchers.....Not one!!! I have no ideas who the stars are, honest....The same in the NBA, NFL and college sports.....College sports a few more but I don't follow pro sports at all besides my Panther's......They over charge Fans and they over pay the athletes and I'm not going to be a part of it....I own seats at the Panther's I bought for my Son to have one day but that was a investment and before I truly turned on pro sports.....Paid for by gambling money, only way wife would agree....

Big Tim, don't laugh at my dogs :) Thanks!

OK, the Oak. game should be over about now...…….See Everyone tomorrow, Knock!

Knock is the man, been keeping my eyes on his plays for more then a decade now.

I remember once, maybe 10-12 years ago he laid a 100* on an nil playoff game. hope for you guys he can run up this mlb record so he can lay another 100* down.

Gl this season knock

Tokens
K/Wood......always look for your thought's.....continue with your winning ways buddy...…...indy

Tokens
Man when I read this I realize why I've done this for so long....I'm a Pisces and we have a tender heart, why I'm not as good a poker player as I should be....Why over 20 years ago I quit betting friends and will only bet with books who have big money...….I'm having trouble at home now because I don't like mean and my Wife since breast cancer and losing her Dad who had big money and left to a younger con of a Woman......She has become mean I hate to say and hard for me to deal with.....She can still be great but it's like walking on egg shells around her now and I don't like walking on egg shells...….I'm not as happy because I fight pain 24/7 that no one understands but I'll fight it every day some how till I can swing a golf club again or play tennis...….Sports gambling is my playing sports for me but I'm sick of me and everyone I see on the computer and looking at their phone all day......I was at a 5 year old flag football practice recently and probably the only Grand Parent out there and 80% of the parents set there in their chair staring at the phone the whole time.....Me with the bad back didn't even carry a chair to sit for a 2 hour practice and game.....I watched every play and the only thing I felt like I should be doing was helping coach but I stayed out of it...….I still think they could use my help though :) I helped coach soccer, baseball and basketball from the time my Son was 5 until middle school when the school coaches took over......As far as pros, just like movie stars they don't impress me...….I was a very good athlete in Basketball, Football and tennis as well as ping pong, throwing darts and Fishing :) I got into a accident when I was 17 that ended all competitive sports for me and when I took up sports betting.....Later I started playing basketball with kids and tennis, took up golf later in life and was getting pretty good but then hurt my back and haven't swung a club in over 10 years I guess......As far as pros and movie stars who I could care less what their opinions are on anything......I Respect the average person way more than any celebrity, I'm for everybody and not certain groups...….

When I say quit posting, it's really 2 reasons I would stop pretty much......I want to get off the computer, I think it's ruining the world.....Also, it's like I said....It's all in my head and one day I worry about forgetting and losing the feeling.....That's why I say I have to get a rhythm going and you have to play almost every day to cap the way I do......I hate to play today but it's 15 games I think and I like a lot of games......I will play knowing this will probably be a losing day because it's due and I'm very old school in this thought process.....The only reason I like to play every day, it's the only way to tell how you really do.....you can pick games but until you truly bet them you don't know for sure if that's what you would really do....It means a lot as you get into the 2nd half of the season......WOW, enough for now as I need to get off the computer.....I spend almost 2 hours a day looking at real estate all over the world to be honest but only places I would live...….Maybe not 2 hours but at least one...….

Also and I've never cared about politics until 0bama served 8 years and Clinton was running...….For me everything is common sense in life, even sports betting......I was a democrat all my life until 0bama and then switched to independent...….0bama trying to force schools here in N.C. to let boys use the girls restroom and even lockers, got me into politics...…(Oh, back to the betting thing real quick and why I don't like Tuesdays.....I'm old school and books have always settled on Tuesdays and what better night to have the average Joe win than a Tuesday...….When you've payed your book today it's like relief and you pretty much put it behind......Winning on Tuesday erases those feelings until the following Tuesday....Average Joe may win one week out of 4 but that's about all I'll give them) Back to the politic thing, I hate our tax money being wasted by the billions...….Come 2020 I may have to donate all my time fighting for what I believe in and I can be the nicest person in the world but I'll fight for what I believe......I have a 5 year old Grand Son who is White and the democrats preach more against the Whites and have become totally a racist group of people.....All my Family are democrats but not will dare vote for one......I have Great black friends, Mexicans and one of my best Friends is 100% gay and always liked me but knows not to hit on me :) I don't believe in this White privilege crap but I do believe in rich privilege and I've seen that my whole life...….Who would know so called lebrons James's Son if it wasn't for rich privilege???? What I'm getting to is I'm for all American citizens but most of these groups don't want equal they want special treatment...….I was raised to treat people for who they are but I'm not going to just sit back and let everyone preach bad about the White Man and I'll tell anyone that no matter your race.....Every one I come across no matter your race, gender or whatever, I will treat you for who your are and now what you are.....My gay friend I spoke of started the same job with me over 30 years ago and we became best of friends for the post 30 plus years......He use to be the only person my wife was jealous of where we worked....One night when we were walking to a place to eat down town Raleigh, I spoke to a homeless that looked pretty rough.....He said you'll speak to anybody want you and I said that's just how I am...….I'm no better than anyone and no one is any better in my book......2020 will be the biggest election this country has ever had and I may give my time fighting for common sense in this Country...….

LOL...…………...I don't go back and read what I write so if it skips around and sounds crazy I speak off the top of my head.....I'm not one who believes in saying I'm sorry because someone disagrees......If I say it I mean it and glad to sit down with anyone and listen to you if you'll listen to me......The left this day and time don't want to sit and talk and wish I could sit with liberals every day and see where we see different...….Sometimes I think about going to a star bucks just to sit and talk with liberals because I will listen and if you're right I'll agree but most of what I see being preached I don't believe in...….I'm sick of the Government ripping us off and I don't trust either side but I'll never vote for a democrat with what I hear them preaching...………...I have property on the coast that if I had listened to Gore would have sold 20 years ago and loss thousands......The water level is still the same as it was 50 years a go, along with my most favorite lake in the world...….A few things the democrats preach I agree with but over all, Hell no one will ever get my vote or anyone I know!!!

Before 0bama medical never cost me a penny and today I'm still paying for cancer treatments and back surgeries......That's my preaching for the day :) To my democrat Friends out there, I still love you but I don't believe in a whole lot of what they are calling for...…..I live by my own rules and tired of following what the government wants me to be......Life is common sense and most don't have it today......The democrats will not win in 2020 though because we still have to many Great American Citizens and the Good people will come out on top......Speak what you believe and not what you think people want to hear.....After you speak it, stand by it and don't apologize for the few who disagree because that few will ruin this Country...….I live in a neighborhood with IBM type people mostly and most not from around here......People move to this Country mostly because of the opportunity and better their Family which is great if you abide the law.....I'm not for those slipping in for the free everything the democrats offer with the American tax payer paying for it why all the government officials get rich with their kids in private schools...….I see people move to N.C. because it is a great state, not as great as it use to be but a good place to raise a Family.....They move here and want to change this and that and the next thing you know it's like the place you left......That's what's happening to America now......I flew a flag outside of my house for a while that said "Don't Tread On Me" but my wife made me take it down...….I still believe in it but understand where my wife was coming from...….Just treat everyone the same and for who they are and use common sense in life :)

Mosi, that Oak. game was suppose to be mine :) Congrats though!!! I don't have much Family myself at all and why I could move anywhere in the world......My Mom, Dad, Sister, Wife, Son and Grand Son, that's it......I'm a 3rd and wanted my Grand Son to be a 4th but the Mom didn't want to give my Dads name which is a Great Man......He got my last name though and after him then name ends if he doesn't have a Son one day......I have a cousin or 2 but none with my last name.....My Dads Dad grew up in an orphanage and had no Family and died when my Dad was 10 years old.....Mosi I think I do and will check in a few!!!

Varkey Thanks Man :) Every time I see your name I think about some Varker's I grew up with which is a rare last name.....Trust me, this is a part of my life posting my plays.....As much as I want to stop, I would feel loss I think.....It makes me a better capper I think posting my plays and keeps me from getting to crazy with my bets...….If I ever move to Vegas my bets will increase big time but for now, I'll stay with what I've played for years......I'm scared to increase my bets because I stick to what I feel works.....I don't do money management like people preach.....My money management belief is getting up with the book and when the time is right fire bigger bets at him.....I not scared to throw everything we are up today on a game tonight if it's right and that's where posting my plays makes me a smarter player....I know people follow and my number one goal is they don't lose money when the last bet is made for the season...….If they win, I win and that's my goal......Winning a dollar at the end of the season is a huge win to me because we didn't lose hundreds or thousands.....To me if you can bet a whole season and lose some, it's still winning in my book to be honest......Beating the book is hard and others may, I don't go in other threads because it can influence how and what I think...…..I'm not being a butt hole but doing what I have to do to win...….I'll be around at least another week Good Lord Willing :)

Micelli Thanks Buddy :) We take it one stab at a time!!!

Never Big Tim, I usually don't even know if a team has won 10 in a row...….I look no further than what's being played that day....I don't even know how many games in a series or if they are on the first game or the third game...….In my opinion these are pro athletes and I feel they are all pretty equal in my opinion, it's a team sport......I don't value any player in any sport over other players......Every game is different and anyone can win on any given night.....I don't look back and I don't look ahead.....The only thing I look ahead at is how many games are played the next day and that's it...…..I'm telling you, I can't name any pro athletes hardly in all sports!!!

LOL...……...BigTom Thanks my Friend :) You are the one from years ago and always thought a lot of you...….You're a Good Man and this is why I do what I do!!! I'm just trying to get it up to some 5* plays for now but I'm hoping we can get up enough for a 100* play and I will pull the trigger...….Even if I'm not up, if it's the right spot I'll pull that trigger but that's very rare :) Good seeing you Buddy!!! You know, I tried to come back to the site we were on but they have mods check my post before going through so I gave up......I got political one time and they didn't like and some of the mods are very jealous if you can do as good or better than them...…..One site I was at I got ran off because they said it was no way I play as many games as I do and I was lying...…..I got real upset about the amount of games because I'm a believer in the more games bet the better...…...Someone from this site even told me on the other site recently to stay away because they were a tight family there.....I went there because someone emailed me about someone from here saying I was lying about lines and betting games before the lines came out...……..I asked them to prove it and they were wrong but the head one jumped in and called me a A--hole...…..I think if I did that here someone would point out but I've always been totally honest.....The fact is this right here and he will see this I'm sure because I would bet he checks my plays every day......He was the big dog when I went there and was ahead in most of the contest they had.....I Won the first year in a contest and this guy would have if not for me.....I beat him every year after that as well and he was glad to see me go....It's a small site but they turned on me and no one spoke up even though they would message me in private so I never went back.....The last message I left was what I did this past year and was off by $10,000 on what I actually won but never went back......I'm sure they talked about me for a couple of days but I never returned......I've like every site I've ever been on but you always have people who hate and that's just life......I didn't feel wanted there so I left....I still go to other sites every day but to make sure some people are not on the same side I'm on or I'll cancel the bet......I know who can't pick their nose and I never want to be on the same side which is very rare but does happen!!! Thanks you old Dawg :)

Bad Thanks Buddy :)

Man did I just write a book??? I'm so sorry but I can't just say Hi and Bye :) I've got some work around the house I need to get done and then will look at tonight's games.....I haven't even figured last night so I'm behind.....Off top of my head we broke about even I think but not sure!!!

Thanks again All and have a Good day :) Man I'll never get off the computer which I hate like this :) Knock!

Tokens
Indy Thank you my Friend :) did not see you Buddy!!! Mosi I've been trying but must not know how......I've got to get outside for a while and will try again later...….I'm almost embarrassed with how much I wrote but that's me...……..I'm out of here for good now, Knock!

Winnipeg Jets forever
Tokens
you're a standup guy Knock.the world needs more people like you more than ever.cheersgif

Tokens
Crap, i said sorry.............Didn't mean it :) Knock!

I hope you type fast w-thumbs!^ LOL...you are a good person Knock!!

Have my twin 4 1/2 year old granddaughters down and just got back from boat ride. Did get to show them a black Racer snake in back yard and try to teach them that not all snakes are bad. But never touch one or get too close until they check with a grownup .

Sorry to hear about some of the things going on with you. I can relate but won't get into that here unless by PM.

I look forward to your continued posting of plays, but most importantly appreciate the time you take to respond to others.

Tokens
Didn't know it was this much, sorry :) Couldn't see in the little box, Knock!

Ever thought about writing a book? You could probably Knock it out in about a week. No need to apologize, I have learned in life if people have an interest in a topic they will read any length. Your post just shows you care.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suheb
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com