Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Offshore is definitely not fun. Iím sick and tired of being sick tired of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Offshore is definitely not fun. Iím sick and tired of being sick tired of this. 
    So the saga continues in my quest to find a second out that is as solid as my favorite shop Bookmaker. While Bookmaker skims a few bucks on the payouts and their lines are juiced to the max They are the best. Listen to what Heritage just pulled on me.
    I put in some bitcoin 2 weeks ago to try them. I won and did a cash out next day day for $200. They wanted to verify some info but it went smooth. Now this week I won 675 and requested a cashout and they declined me because of a rollover requirement. Iíve never in my life taken a bonus. Never wanted one. Ever. But the second post up they snuck in a$19 bonus which triggered a 1085 dollar rollover for a measly $19. Who would take that. They said it was automatic when I deposited. I looked and they gave it to me. So now Iíll rollover that in the next day or two. I canít wait until they pull some other stunt. Will they let me do a book to book transfer? Can you believe this crap. Heritage has very good juice but damn they donít wanna pay. Am I the only one having these issues?

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Not defending Heritage fully here over you but it's possible that the bonus happens by default.

I'd give them a while as most players rave about them.

Do you have an account at 5dimes?

Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    I never heard of an auto bonus either !

RX Wizard
    You always have to insist on NO BONUS... and it won't be added. I am always adamant about every deposit... b/c if you aren't careful and they throw in a deposit, then they have plausible deniability.

As far a B2B transfer... that's effectively what BTC is and why many books don't do B2B's anymore.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    ditto

I miss the OLD days when a book would have a representative on the posting forumn.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Play Ball View Post
    ditto

I miss the OLD days when a book would have a representative on the posting forumn.

You are now speaking with Jose Wilder.....

Mr. Wilder: Good afternoon, sir, this is Mr. Wilder a manager here at Heritage.

Whitey: ******* ***** WTF IS THIS B*LLSHIT?!!!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR A BONUS!!!!

Mr. Wilder: Sir, yelling will not help. Here are at Heritage we offer the best of everything. And besides, why are you complaining about
    free money? If your wife throws in some anal along with use of the other two holes, would you complain about that?

Whitey: Well, uh.. uhh.... BUT..... BONUSES!!!

Mr. Wilder: Sir, thank you for your patronage. I will now add a $5 bonus to your account and your rollover has increased by $65. Have a good day.

They showed me on my account page tab. The box was checked. Here is the funny part. I posted up for a trial run 2 weeks ago and got no bonus because they paid me in bitcoin the next day.

If you bet a game and it pushes does that count towards your rollover ?

Very funny runmaker. That’s almost what is like dealing with them.

Hache yes I have been at 5d for many years. Never once had a payout issue except they were always rude and slow

I mean slow as in maybe 2 days later than bookmaker.

RX Wizard
    Yeah, pushes don't count.

I'd just be calm with Heritage. They're a good book. You'll always get paid. I've only heard stories that if you're a big winner, then they'll boot you.

As far as the rollover.... it's no problem. You gamble anyways, right? Won't take you more than a week.

And if you're a big winner like me (700k winnings per week)..... well, let's just say I don't fear rollovers, the rollovers fear me!!!!

Betonline was awful. Took 3-4 days for $200 and even then I had to resend info because they said it expired. It expired because of their 4 day delay.

I love heritages lines but Iím not gonna be stressed about getting pid from them. I lost 75 last night trying to roll thru. I have 300 ish left to rollover

I will be lucky to have any left to cash after this rollover

$19 hidden bonus now need to roll over $1100. What a scam

Thanks Runmaker.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteyBulger View Post
    Betonline was awful. Took 3-4 days for $200 and even then I had to resend info because they said it expired. It expired because of their 4 day delay.

I love heritages lines but Iím not gonna be stressed about getting pid from them. I lost 75 last night trying to roll thru. I have 300 ish left to rollover

I will be lucky to have any left to cash after this rollover

$19 hidden bonus now need to roll over $1100. What a scam

In all honesty and I'm not taking Heritage side at all... BUT, did you miss anything when signing up (the checkbox was mentioned) about the $19. bonus? It seems, if I'm reading correctly sort of hidden. The few books I've played with the bonus is usually highlighted in some way or another. If they are saying it's automatic, then they are shady IMO. Should be clearly stated.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Yeah, pushes don't count.

I'd just be calm with Heritage. They're a good book. You'll always get paid. I've only heard stories that if you're a big winner, then they'll boot you.

As far as the rollover.... it's no problem. You gamble anyways, right? Won't take you more than a week.

And if you're a big winner like me (700k winnings per week)..... well, let's just say I don't fear rollovers, the rollovers fear me!!!!
    Never booted me and I won over 6 figures about 7 years ago.

They walked me thru the settings and yes there is a little box that was checked that said apply all bonuses. But I Put in 100 last week and I didn’t get a bonus because I cashed the next day. So all of a sudden I’m getting reload bonuses. Look it’s just Mickey Mouse games. They apparently didn’t want to pay me the 675. So now we will see if I have any left after this roll over stuff. I like the lines but I’m just trying to build a relationship with them about getting paid when I do win.

RX Junior
    I always thought that if you request a payout before your rollover you simply forfeit the bonus. In this case wouldnt you just forfeit the $19 but get your payout right away?
    Gambler, Womanizer, Playboy

Nope. They said rollover of 1085
    i met it by the way last night

and they paid me today.

So all is is good for now.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    ditto

Soon but not soon enough people will be on-shore and off-shore will be playing on shore or maybe paying everyone to come back
    Trump Lied Obama Mislead. Can anyone explain difference?

Quote Originally Posted by skoda View Post
    Soon but not soon enough people will be on-shore and off-shore will be playing on shore or maybe paying everyone to come back
    Think I will stay right where I am (offshore) hard enough to beat the books without having to pay IRS + I personally don't want to advertise to IRS that I place wagers

Quote Originally Posted by TNVOLFAN View Post
    Think I will stay right where I am (offshore) hard enough to beat the books without having to pay IRS + I personally don't want to advertise to IRS that I place wagers

Do realize odds of audit are like 1/325.72 million that was population in 2017 just saying
    Trump Lied Obama Mislead. Can anyone explain difference?

Nope. They said rollover of 1085
    i met it by the way last night

and they paid me today.

So all is is good for now.
    nice

now go and uncheck the box
    GO LEAFS GO

Slapahot - I did. But explain why I didn’t have a bonus issue last week when I did the trial run with them. I put in 100 next day cashed out. See they remind me of 5dimes. Great juice. They have a solid reputation. But jeez they were not friendly. It was like I was trying to scam them. Bookmaker pays me same day but I want different lines and bookmaker always shorts me 10-25 bucks on the payout. Always. But after trying other books I’m happy to pay that TAX.

RX Member
    Slapahot - I did. But explain why I didnít have a bonus issue last week when I did the trial run with them. I put in 100 next day cashed out. See they remind me of 5dimes. Great juice. They have a solid reputation. But jeez they were not friendly. It was like I was trying to scam them. Bookmaker pays me same day but I want different lines and bookmaker always shorts me 10-25 bucks on the payout. Always. But after trying other books Iím happy to pay that TAX.
    they do not like customers who withdraw that soon after depositing. they do not like customers who withdraw chronically every other week or so. just leave it in for a few weeks at least to run it up to some amount worth withdrawing. this was tony's pet peeve. you would deposit on a friday, withdraw on monday, and re-deposit on thursday. waste of time and it really annoys these offshore books. don't treat them like a local. and don't say it is my money and i will withdraw it whenever i want. they will red flag you in a heartbeat and cause you future issues.

RX Senior
    i personally dont get why people need to withdraw so frequently
    like, why don't you just set aside an amount to bet and leave it there?