Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - Discuss Stocks, Cryptocurrency, And Other Financial Investments

Thread: EDT.TO/ Spectral medical

1. #1 EDT.TO/ Spectral medical 
    RX Member
    I'm in this one deep and have been for many years.
    I finally think their time is coming.
    Worth a look trading on the Toronto exchange, super cheap but they have a decent HDP coming to market.
    Company info link

Stockhouse privacy policy (version 1)

EDTXF for those that want to follow

RX Member
    More info.. I'm in pretty deep on this one if it hits I'd be set for life.
    Holding 400k

https://jintensivecare.biomedcentral...560-019-0386-0
    Last edited by Bozzie; 05-22-2019 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Link will work better

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    What did you buy in and when, so we can look at the volume, a 400 K investment would spike volume between of course between 400 and 800 K ... "I'm in this one deep and have been for many years." , or did you buy in dark pools ?

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smartmoneyfollower View Post
    What did you buy in and when, so we can look at the volume, a 400 K investment would spike volume between of course between 400 and 800 K ... "I'm in this one deep and have been for many years." , or did you buy in dark pools ?
    I've been buying a little at a time for years.. It's been brutal journey at one point in Oct 2016 i sold it all and got back in early in 2017.
    The home Dialysis pump is the key reason I'm still invested ..I feel someone big is going to step up and take these guy out at some point.
    Right now the pump is approved for CRTT and the paper work has be filed with the FDA for HD.
    Nextstage has the only HD pump approved by the FDA and they were sold for 2 Billion recently.. This is the cheapest pump on the market and is the only one that uses a piston and clamp system instead of a roller system.. One of the thing I like is the piston system Spectral medical owns the rights to the system for the next 15 years and it is licensable.. DaVita, CVS,Baxter and Medtronic all need HD pumps, developing one has been a bad trip for Baxter in particular.

The HD is a market set to take off and I think these guys are on the launching pad.

Baxter has done two rounds with DEKA trying to get a HD pump together and now for some reason CVS is trying with DEKA where Baxter failed twice.

https://homedialysis.org/news-and-re...ome-hd-machine

Georgia .. 5 billion BBQ places , one good pizza place in the entire state
    Baxter International Inc is a company i would invents in below 65 at its current debt levels, the quarterly cash dividend, to a rate of $0.22 per share of common stock is just too low for me to be a buyer.

RX Member
    Baxter being a legacy technology company needs new product in the pipeline to achieve the 11% growth a year they look for.

But I get ya, it's been a very frustrating investment for me..no doubt

Good luck smart

RX Member
    Baxter should have never split the company in two..Baxalta had emerging markets and new tech before being sold in 2016.
    No telling what baxter would be worth now... witch is the reason Baxter needs new tech bad.
    The CEO said recently that they have 750 million for accusations this year.
    CVS is is interesting.. I like what they plan on doing in the field of DH.. risky but they need to get into individual care because of the Express Scrips of the world eating into walk in script sales