Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Juwan Howard to be named new Michigan basketball coach

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Yeah black people cant throw a football either

Or let me rephrase.....they don’t have the brains for the position, right?

They are not accurate enough or intelligent enough to make quick decisions. Simple science

Vince young and Michael Vick always ran 1 read options. Works great when you are 15 and playing against future accountants

you are a very simple minded loser. That’s why you support antifa.
    you clearly can not think critically and want to pretend people are equal. They aren’t.

Banned
    He will fail and it will be same ole same ole. People still will not learn from it. The same mistake will be made again and again. You know like the
    black quarterback.

Not getting into the race comments here, but Howard will be good at Michigan. Stepping into a good situation behind Beileinó no rebuilding needs to happen...Howard will be able to recruit, specifically in Midwest.. from S. Side Chicago.. plus Michigan really recruits itself.

Howard has all the tools and potential, everyone thinks so and backs the hiring: Pat Riley, Erik Spoelstra, John Beilein, Lebron, D Wade, ect.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    I have no idea if he'll be successful, I think Penny's recruiting may encourage schools to hire alum who played in the pros

Ollie started good for us, but something went awry with him
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest One View Post
    They are not accurate enough or intelligent enough to make quick decisions. Simple science

Vince young and Michael Vick always ran 1 read options. Works great when you are 15 and playing against future accountants

you are a very simple minded loser. That’s why you support antifa.
    you clearly can not think critically and want to pretend people are equal. They aren’t.

when you use Vince young as an example your entire debate goes to shit.

Doug Williams won a super bowl with the redskins. Russel Wilson- not black enough I am sure you will say.

Cam newton. Mcnabb. Randall Cunningham(who they were comparing to Michael Jordan for a minute) Steve McNair

warren moon.

Jacoby Brisset is a hell of a backup QB. Maybe the best there is now. He could be starting somewhere.

So, what do you have to say now?

Oh yeah. Deshaun Watson too lol. Nah he canít play. Heís not smart enough not accurate enough lmfaoooooo

what is bald Vlad going to do after his black qb conspiracy theory goes to shit? What will he talk about now?

Juwan Howard was an affirmative action hire made by a guy that shouldnít be
    making those decisions in the first place.

you have leaders and laborers.

howard is to be used as a laborer like obama should be used as a laborer

brad Stevens is a leader. A thinker. A visionary.

Youíre such a fucking idiot itís hilarious. An affirmative action hire lmfao my god you are stupid.

Brad Stevens got outcoached and got his ass kicked by the Bucks. The same team that toronto is 2-2 with right now. But ok smart guy. Keep basing your predictions based on race you’ll be living out a trashcan soon.

Oh yeah yeah that’s right you don’t even bet

why the fuck are you here again loser?

RX Semi-God
    Lol donít tell him stuff that real sports enthusiasts know. Heís fucking clueless. Just talks out his ass non stop on here. Just to argue...no real legit observations. Heís a moron. Like many others here.
    I guarantee you he wonít be successful at Michigan. And making the tourney isnít successful for Michigan basketball.

RX Wizard
    JH will fail miserably

RX Senior
    don't care either way but....you've got to love mob and vlad...1st post for each...vlad -blacks are stupid...mob- you're all racists...boys just keep on keeping on.... you guys are so consistence..gotta love it

Banned
    when you use Vince young as an example your entire debate goes to shit.

Doug Williams won a super bowl with the redskins. Russel Wilson- not black enough I am sure you will say.

Cam newton. Mcnabb. Randall Cunningham(who they were comparing to Michael Jordan for a minute) Steve McNair

warren moon.

Jacoby Brisset is a hell of a backup QB. Maybe the best there is now. He could be starting somewhere.

So, what do you have to say now?

What do I have to say? Hahananan.

fantastic argument for black qbs. Jacoby Brisset. He only led the colts to tie 3rd overall pick in the draft. Luck comes back next year and they are in super bowl contention

cam newton??? Really? Cumningham is Michael Jordan.... haha. This is hardcore stupidity.

I will stick to the topic..... for now.

tell me why juwan Howard will be a successful head coach. Support your argument with past examples of people in the same situation and the same Intelligent quotient as him.

The fact he went to Michigan means nothing.

Penny hardaway is not a comparison. He coached his top recruit James wiseman in high school. Thatís why wiseman is going to Memphis. He has head coaching experience at a top Tennessee basketball high school.

Thia is stupid yet funny. Especially when you think you are proving your point so well.

jacoby brisset. Haha. The guy lists a bunch of black qbs that are supposed to be the best of the best black qbs and they are still 5 rings below Matt Ryan.

I want to know if Juwan Howard knows how to use Microsoft office. Bet the answer is no.

he was handed a college degree from Michigan from o line course work. Such a joke. He gets to pretend he is a college graduate but anyone with a brain knows it was sports combined with affirmative action that got that degree.

just keep bumping this thread for the next 3 years until his termination

Banned
    Let’s see some pictures of the last few coaches this AD has hired and how have they faired???

mob, your love for black dick clouds your judgement

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Let’s see some pictures of the last few coaches this AD has hired and how have they faired???

​hahahaha. Thats halarhalarious
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

RX Semi-God
    BTW-Beilein is going to flop in Cleveland too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    BTW-Beilein is going to flop in Cleveland too.

I think everyone will flop in Cleveland. I think he will just have a miserable experience. A disciplinary college coach and the nba are a horrible mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bojangles View Post
    Cannot disagree more with you guys... will be fun to reply back to this thread the next few years. Howard is a way better option then hiring a mid major coach or the coach at Loyola... Howard stepping into a great situation from Beilein and will be able to recruit well... not sure where all the hate is coming from?

Dudes had a 19 year nba career and has been an assistant with one of the best cultures in the nba for 6 years..he can get interviews for nba head coaching jobs, but not Michiganís job? Lol... lots of hate.

It's racism thats all. The guy played pro ball for 20 years, been an assistant for 6+ years... He's not qualified?

Banned
    Was a white coach even interviewed?

we need diversity in basketball

watch Howard get outcoached and beaten by mid majors with real coaches and 2-3 star players

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackGabe View Post
    It's racism thats all. The guy played pro ball for 20 years, been an assistant for 6+ years... He's not qualified?
    Yeah, playing ball and being an assistant in the NBA are very different things than being the conductor of the train. They just are. I can see this move for a school like UT Arlington for example but a top 10 program in the Big 10? No fucking way.

Also, if they love JH so much, whyíd they go after Ed Cooley who is actually a legit college basketball coach?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackGabe View Post

But it would be racism if he didn’t get the job too. When the AD gets fired and a white AD replaces him and fired Howard, that will be racist too.

Being the 3rd assistant on an nba team does not qualify you to be a head coach at a top 20 program.

Combine that with being stupid.

being the last assistant for the heat and the head coach at Michigan are night and day. And being an ex nba player is hardly a qualification. In fact, most known nba players suck as head coaches.

Lol this is what comes to your weirdo mind? Black dick? I knew you were a ******. You’re a closet ****** I bet money on that.

I say he’s qualified. And this guy says I love black dick. You’re a ****** bruh. 10000000%

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Was a white coach even interviewed?

we need diversity in basketball

watch Howard get outcoached and beaten by mid majors with real coaches and 2-3 star players
    ​this is true
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

Banned
    I say he’s qualified. And this guy says I love black dick. You’re a ****** bruh. 10000000%

I noticed no response in the other thread from you naming 1 place in the country where the majority of the population Was black that wasn’t a shit hole.

Maybe if they hired some soy boy sissy this fagboy would rejoice.