Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Seattle accused of turning blind eye to rise of homelessness, drug dealing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Enflameo you haven’t realized yet nobody gives a fuck about what you say? Lmfaoooooooo. Wow like I didn’t know he got knocked out by Ali before I said that lol. Fucking idiot. You don’t even know what I’m quoting. Just shutup dude lmfao every time you open your mouth it gets worse for you
    Accomplished

Sonny Liston. 50 wins. 4 losses. My record is actually better than his when it comes to debates vs you. Way better. You lose every one. Every single one
    Accomplished

Enfuego can you just leave this forum please? You take L’s every day, and no one really likes you. Post somewhere else ok?

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Enflameo you haven’t realized yet nobody gives a fuck about what you say? Lmfaoooooooo. Wow like I didn’t know he got knocked out by Ali before I said that lol. Fucking idiot. You don’t even know what I’m quoting. Just shutup dude lmfao every time you open your mouth it gets worse for you
    You are the RX's Sonny Liston. Laying on the mat with every RXer that's ever beat your ass standing and taunting you.
    Welchers are the worst.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    It's gotten totally out of control in this thread guys.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    It's gotten totally out of control in this thread guys.
    Do you mean one poster using homophobic terms or what?
    Welchers are the worst.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Do you mean one poster using homophobic terms or what?

Haven't read it all yet but appears to be several posters.

Everyone knows there's a rubber room for this.

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    Haven't read it all yet but appears to be several posters.

Everyone knows there's a rubber room for this.
    Well yeah, go ahead and move it.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Local
    I see this thread completely derailed.......

RX Member
    Drugs, rents and mental disorders.. It's all of the above.
    One thing I will say locking up drug users isn't going to solve the problem, the system is already bursting at the seams.
    I personally don't want my tax dollars used to lock up homeless people, drugs or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Well yeah, go ahead and move it.
    Enfuego dreaming of being a mod and having some amount of authority in his life right here. Dude works at Subway taking sandwich orders and wants to feel important

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeMarge View Post
    Enfuego dreaming of being a mod and having some amount of authority in his life right here. Dude works at Subway taking sandwich orders and wants to feel important
    "Who fucking cares?" -- Large Marge
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Junior
    Enfuego can you just leave this forum please? You take L’s every day, and no one really likes you. Post somewhere else ok?
    we know you said ...your name was simmer before...but you have had more names also...right vitturd??

RX Local
    Maybe Seattle & other big cities can allow homeless people to create tent cities inside of old & abandoned football/sports stadiums, if they have any available....they can even do their drugs inside these big places.

Quote Originally Posted by The Computer Group View Post
    Maybe Seattle & other big cities can allow homeless people to create tent cities inside of old & abandoned football/sports stadiums, if they have any available....they can even do their drugs inside these big places.

Just like cnn overreacts and overgeneralizes....what do you think foxnews does? Lol they love to harp on this shit because it paints their narrative. Its not the full story. Nothing is this clear cut and dry. Everybody knows there are a lot of homeless people on the west coast. The weather is better. But to say it is strictly a drug problem there and nothing else is comical. Eat up those statistics though lol
    Accomplished

RX Semi-God
    Just like cnn overreacts and overgeneralizes....what do you think foxnews does? Lol they love to harp on this shit because it paints their narrative. It’s not the full story. Nothing is this clear cut and dry. Everybody knows there are a lot of homeless people on the west coast. The weather is better. But to say it is strictly a drug problem there and nothing else is comical. Eat up those statistics though lol
    The weather is not better in Seattle knucklehead. The only decent months are July, August and the beginning of September. The rest is rainy and dreary.

Oh I forgot, you don't believe in statistics. I mean why would a guy ever believe in statistics right?
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    The homophobe Mob and Small Marge don't believe in stats and facts so let me provide a few:

1) According to the Seattle Times in an article published in April of 2018, according to Project Homeless, overdoses were the leading cause of homeless deaths in King County (Washington) in 2017.

2) Overdoses from drugs or alcohol among younger homeless people — ages 15-24 — were more than twice as common as overdoses among people the same age who weren’t homeless, according to the report.

3) A 2018 survey of 900 homeless people asked what led to their homelessness. 24% said lost job while 21% said alcohol and drugs led to homelessness. Let me remind you alcohol and drugs usually lead to you losing your job. The two usually go hand-in-hand.
    Welchers are the worst.

The rest is rainy and dreary? It’s supposed to be 80 and sunny tomorrow dumbfuck. There’s been a total of two inches of rain in the entire month

Banned
    Only 72. They changed their mind. Don't you watch komo4?

RX Semi-God
    The rest is rainy and dreary? It’s supposed to be 80 and sunny tomorrow dumbfuck. There’s been a total of two inches of rain in the entire month
    Haha, you take one day and use that to prove your point. You are such a drain on this forum. A true cancer.

The truth is this:

Temperature

The warm season lasts for 2.8 months, from June 21 to September 13, with an average daily high temperature above 72F.

I only lived there most of my life but what do I know? Why don't you ask Sunshine? He'll tell you and you'll probably not say a word when he chimes in because his name isn't "Enfuego."

Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    Rain falls throughout the year in Seattle. The most rain falls during the 31 days centered around November 22, with an average total accumulation of 7.7 inches.
    Welchers are the worst.

Rain? Lol who gives a shit. Beats the extreme heat and beats the bitter cold. Keep reaching though Enflameo.
    Accomplished

You literally just said besides July/Aug/beginning of Sept, the rest of Seattle is rainy and dreary. This month has not been at all. It only gets sunnier in June. I don’t care how it was 10 years ago when you lived here, and had to move because you’re poor

RX Semi-God
    Rain? Lol who gives a shit. Beats the extreme heat and beats the bitter cold. Keep reaching though Enflameo.
    I guess If I were homeless I wouldn't want rain, extreme heat or extreme cold.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Semi-God
    You literally just said besides July/Aug/beginning of Sept, the rest of Seattle is rainy and dreary. This month has not been at all. It only gets sunnier in June. I don’t care how it was 10 years ago when you lived here, and had to move because you’re poor
    I didn't live there 10 years ago. You don't know anything about me.
    Welchers are the worst.