Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: MLB Season Long Picks - Sportscappersparadise

We go 2-1 today +1.09 units. Spot on with the Reds and the Astros come through. We are still bitter with the Royals manager leaving Duffy in after loading the bases with 1 out and letting 2 runs score, and they leave him in their when he’s vulnerable and a grand slam happens. We have been on the other side of that as well so we will move on and bounce back tomorrow. 5-1 last three days after starting 2-4 here Tuesday.

Record
    7-5
    +1.97 units

all our plays are 1 unit in baseball. We are building our bankroll for nfl/NCAAF. We have bigger units for nfl/NCAAF. See
    you guys tomorrow

6/1
    Twins +101
    The public is on the Rays but they used 5 guys from their bullpen yesterday, the Twins used 1. In addition Chirinos isn’t a deep pitcher, he’s gone past 6 innings once vs the Orioles. In his last 4 starts, he went, 4,4,3 and 5 innings, which isn’t good for the Rays. They will keep him as long as they can today and the Twins get to him between the 4th-6th innings. Gibson has been up and down, but we can count on him to go at least 6. Gibson is 2-5 vs the Rays and the line is only +101. Remember Chirinos pitched 5 no hit innings last game with 7 strike outs and is barely a favorite today.

6/1
    Nationals +120
    Nationals/Reds Over 10 -115
    Giants -135

6/1
    Boston +119
    German is 9-1 looking for his 10th win. At home, he has only given up 3,1, and 1 runs. Why is the line only -129? Porcello struggled last game vs the Indians giving up 8 hits and 5 runs. However, on the road this year, he has only given up 2,2, and 1 run. Yankees used 4 bullpen guys yesterday vs 2 for Boston so they will need German to go long. +119 is short for this game based off how German is at home. We are taking Boston +119

3-2 +1.06 units today. We posted Marlins 1st 5 innings on Instagram as well but we couldn’t get to post here as we got busy. To ensure you get all our picks, for those who want to follow, make sure to follow cappersparadisepicks on Instagram. It’s free just like here and not a scam.

On the RX
    10-7 +3.03 units

6/2
    Nationals Reds Over 8.5 -110
    This doesn’t make sense, both guys coming off 2 games where they went 6 innings and gave up only 0 and 1 run. Max has 14 strike outs and Gray has 16 in those games. Both ERAs sit between 3.25-3.55 but the over under is 8.5, not 7.5 or 8, it’s that perfect number and hook for you to bet the under, why? Makes no sense so we will take the over. Let’s go!

6/2
    Pirates Brewers over 9 -120
    Take over 9. Both bullpens are thinned out, Pirates used 7 guys from the pen and the Brewers used 5 including Hader for 2 innings. Both starters today have a 2-3 ERA and this over under is 9. Lyles is coming off a hamstring issue and if he is pulled early, the score could get run up today. Both teams will ask the pitchers to go deep as possible but with an over under of 9 and not 8, they may struggle around the 5-6 inning mark and then the thin pen will come in.

6/2
    Indians vs White Sox Under 8 -110
    The Indians need Plesac to go deeper than 5 innings today, they used 5 guys from their bullpen yesterday, and with the game sitting -116 and +106, it will be a close game and we foresee a pitchers duel. Giolito has already proven to be able to go deep, going 8 and 9 innings in his last 2, striking out 19 and only giving up 3 total runs. We believe this game will end around 4-3.
    Good luck!

6/2
    Astros -135

6/2
    Angels +110

6/2
    Padres RL -1.5 +110

3-3 today losing -.2 units

Record 13-10
    +2.83

New week starts tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by shibbets View Post
    3-2 +1.06 units today. We posted Marlins 1st 5 innings on Instagram as well but we couldn’t get to post here as we got busy. To ensure you get all our picks, for those who want to follow, make sure to follow cappersparadisepicks on Instagram. It’s free just like here and not a scam.

On the RX
    10-7 +3.03 units
    I don't see any MLB picks on Instagram for June such as those you posted here. I found a page that gives a free pick from last Thursday May 30 of Golden State (NBA) -110 ML (loser). Also a MLB pick from last Thursday, here:

https://picgra.com/user/cappers_paradise/10512697794

That’s not me. It looks like someone stole my icon and is copying me. My name isn’t cappers_paradise on instagram. It’s sports_cappers_paradise. I am going to report to Instagram that fake account. Thanks for letting me know.

All my plays are free and posted. Everything here is what I posted there, under “highlights”. Click on MLB plays, let me know if you find it. I am going to let my followers know about this fake page and report it. Really appreciate you X-files.

6/3
    Dodgers -140
    Ray hasn’t been able to go long lately avg 4-5 innings the last 3 games. We trust Buehler to go longer as he’s gone 6 innings twice in his last 3 and 7 innings twice in their last 5. Ray hasn’t gone 7 once this year. AZ and LA both have similar bullpen stats, so I’m going with the guy who should go deeper today. Turner who has been hurt should be back in the lineup to help the bats as well. Let’s go!

I don't see the LAD -140 pick listed on the sight you posted:

https://picgra.com/user/sports_cappe...ise/2255934973

Is this also your account:

https://twitter.com/shibbets?lang=en

Our dodgers play is in our instastory. It is also posted on twitter. I’m not sure why you guys are having trouble but I just went on picgra website and my dodgers play is listed right underneath my followers amount.

Thank you, sir. I don't know what "instastory" means or refers to, but i see the LAD -140 pick at both sites now.

Line dropping, you still like it, or maybe even like it more, at -122 to -131, depending on the book?

6/3
    Houston/Seattle Over 9.5 -115
    The Underdog is between +113 to +118 today, which is really low. We considered taking Seattle but we just can’t trust them going deep into games and being clutch unless otherwise shown. However today, we believe the over under is set this high and the dog line is set low because Seattle will get some runs today. If Houston was going to shut down Seattle, the dog line should sit higher around +125 to +130, which isn’t the case, so we are taking the over. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by X-Files View Post
    Thank you, sir. I don't know what "instastory" means or refers to, but i see the LAD -140 pick at both sites now.

Line dropping, you still like it, or maybe even like it more, at -122 to -131, depending on the book?

Bellinger isnt playing so the line is moving, and we are seeing $ going on Arizona now. We were hoping he would play, Hope Tuner makes up for him being out today. We still like the pitching match up, Ray historically does well vs the Dodgers but this year he hasn’t shown us to be able to go deep into games, so we hope the bullpen will give up some runs late.

Yesterday 1-1 -.15 units
    Record
    14-11 +2.68 units

6/4 - 2 plays at 4p
    Yankees RL -1.5 -130The over 9 is high for a Tanaka game, we donít trust the Blue jays to score, they scored 1 and 2 runs in their last two games playing at Colorado(hitters park) where the over under was was between 10.5-12.5. Richards has only gone 4 innings in his two starts and their bullpen has a 4.21 ERA overall. Yankees should take care of business today.

Indians -128
    They have lost 10 of their last 14, Bieber is off a game giving up 6 runs, and Smeltzer just shut down the power hitting Brewers going 6 innings. The line seems off, we believe the Indians should be more around -115, especially since the Twins have won 15 of their last 18. They are 21-9 on the road, why are they +118? Seems like Vegas is asking for Twins money, and the public is favoring that. The over Under is also 9, so we are saying their will be runs scored today but Smeltzer gave up 0 last game, are you expecting the Twins to win 5-4 today as +118 dogs? This line implies Smeltzer to give up some runs today. We also see that the twins team total is 4.5 +110 to the over, and the Indians are 4.5 -110. They are giving you + money on the over, which is telling. -128 is perfect enough to not take the Indians as their perception is at a all time low, so we will take the contrarian play here and take the Indians.

S/bets...…..BOL with your action tonight...…...indy