Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: Ed Malloy....

  1. #1 Ed Malloy.... 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Hammer Dubs. Silver's puppet got the assignment for game 5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior 2DIMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,761
    maybe he is coming in for the RAP
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    No chance, he is the Warriors golden boy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,269
    Agree ... warriors win tonight ... good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by fidel_cashflow View Post
    Agree ... warriors win tonight ... good luck
    You too Fidel. Like being on your side my friend
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    For the record I have +1.5 GSW
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Completely derailed Toronto's run with the offensive foul on siakam
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Let's goooo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East Bay, No California
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyMcCoy304 View Post
    No chance, he is the Warriors golden boy
    That goal tend he called on Cousins sure helped the team he was supposed to be helping
    All Plays In Tracker Forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior 2DIMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,761
    ED Malloy did nothing to help the cause. The Raptors head coach help more than any ref with that stupid timeout.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by 2DIMES View Post
    ED Malloy did nothing to help the cause. The Raptors head coach help more than any ref with that stupid timeout.
    Speak for yourself
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    That goal tend he called on Cousins sure helped the team he was supposed to be helping
    He does a good job of not making it obvious. Malloy on Warriors games = free money
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East Bay, No California
    Posts
    9,863
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyMcCoy304 View Post
    He does a good job of not making it obvious. Malloy on Warriors games = free money
    what's the ats record with Malloy??
    All Plays In Tracker Forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    17
    Was he the one who called the moving screen on cousins with 16 seconds left in a finals elimination game. The same violation that goes uncalled like 50 times in every other game in the season. Whoever that was shouldn’t work another playoff game ever. That shit was weak and could have given Drake the game.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    1,434
    what game were you watching saying calls went GS way.. Steph and Klay were hit and held whole game.. really bad late.. the officiating was even at best with slight edge to toronto.. the no call on Klay shooting 3 when hit on elbow 2 feet from ref was one of the most glaring of the playoffs.
    anyway
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior AxelFreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    what's the ats record with Malloy??
    Noticed this the other day, He's 19-5 ATS refereeing Golden State playoff games , 33-31 regular season games ATS Golden State.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillesh View Post
    Was he the one who called the moving screen on cousins with 16 seconds left in a finals elimination game. The same violation that goes uncalled like 50 times in every other game in the season. Whoever that was shouldn’t work another playoff game ever. That shit was weak and could have given Drake the game.

    No that was James Capers. And that was an easy/right call to make. Cousins is a dumbass
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,624
    The one who missed the 3 pt foul on Klays elbow was Mike Callahan. James capers doesn’t miss those- he protects the 3 pt shooter more than any ref from what I see. You get him in a James harden game the shit is probably flying over
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Kysps2020 View Post
    what game were you watching saying calls went GS way.. Steph and Klay were hit and held whole game.. really bad late.. the officiating was even at best with slight edge to toronto.. the no call on Klay shooting 3 when hit on elbow 2 feet from ref was one of the most glaring of the playoffs.
    anyway
    Malloy called 2 offensive fouls to KILL Raptors momentum. If you see Malloy on Warriors games you take them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    No that was James Capers. And that was an easy/right call to make. Cousins is a dumbass
    It was a hipcheck, yes. There were worse in the game uncalled. Point being, you don’t make that lame call with one possession left in an elimination game. Fucking ever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    No malloy tonight but the crew trends point towards Raptors. Goble is a warrior killer. Raptors 9-0 with Marc Davis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    What's the record when they ref warriors games and where do you get these stats, I feel like they might be the most important ones
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    47
    Goble went to my highschool though much younger than myself he has made quite a Carreer out of Refereeing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1985 View Post
    What's the record when they ref warriors games and where do you get these stats, I feel like they might be the most important ones
    They are all over the place. Nba ref stats on twitter......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    342
    Raptors 10-0 with Davis
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •