Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Jon Stewart rips Congress a new asshole over 9/11 first-responder funding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Jon Stewart rips Congress a new asshole over 9/11 first-responder funding 

RX Wizard
    Jon is correct,well done yesterday by him

RX Semi-God
    This is a no brainer.
    Welchers are the worst.

Who
    GO LEAFS GO

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    When is this guy going to do a fake press conference talking about health coverage for veterans as opposed to being pro- 25 million illegals and giving them non-stop free shit?

Or even talk about protecting the first two amendments?

The guy is as fake as a three dollar bill.
    Veterans have health coverage.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Wizard
    Do veterans come before illegals?

Who are veterans fighting for? Who are all these wars for? Ask Kissinger.

RX Semi-God

What is your point?
    Welchers are the worst.

A xxxxxxx who is part of the clan that did 911. The irony is incredible. Of course, the people will fall for this non-stop.

All fake PR.

Look at this old video ... and guess who he is flanked by.

Two pedophile politicians and then you got Menendez on the left, another massive fraudster next to Schumer. Those three politicians know damn well who did 9/11.

Just do a youtube search on Jon Stewart and Gun Control..... you'll get this anti-American fake pro-American schill pushing for gun control as well as the standard controlled press lines... identically echoed by John Oliver, James Corden, Trevor Noah and the list goes on and on.

MLdog? Is that you?

You're crazy. Frickin head case you are
    Accomplished

And look at this:

Guarantee you Colbert and Oliver are pedophiles. All push the same agendas and are puppets. Anti-guns, pro-illegals, pro-abortion, anti-free speech and on and on. They are all controlled puppets.
    When is this guy going to do a fake press conference talking about health coverage for veterans as opposed to being pro- 25 million illegals and giving them non-stop free shit?

Or even talk about protecting the first two amendments?

The guy is as fake as a three dollar bill.
    You think Schumer gives a fuck about 9/11 and the Americans who died?

How many Americans would stand next to Schumer? Or stand next to Hillary Clinton? Or Nancy Pelosi? Or Dianne Feinstein? They are all traitors and frauds.

“Yeah guys I don’t understand why you guys just don’t open the threads if you have an issue with stuff.”

lmfao. You bring your bullshit into every thread. You’re a fucking idiot.
    Accomplished

A tribesman who is part of the clan that did 911. The irony is incredible. Of course, the people will fall for this non-stop.

All fake PR.

Two pedophile politicians and then you got Menendez on the left, another massive fraudster next to Schumer. Those three politicians know damn well who did 9/11.

Just do a youtube search on Jon Stewart and Gun Control..... you'll get this anti-American fake pro-American schill pushing for gun control as well as the standard controlled press lines... identically echoed by John Oliver, James Corden, Trevor Noah and the list goes on and on.
    You can ban this piece of fucking shit now. Or you can ban me. Or I will just go away. I have had enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    You can ban this piece of fucking shit now. Or you can ban me. Or I will just go away. I have had enough!

Lol heís not human if he doesnít feel anything said in the OPs video. Sal said it...runmaker might just be fucking with us all. This is what he likes to do in his free time. Just plays the crazy guy here for fun. Lol but Iím not buying it. They come here to talk about how they truly feel because they can wear a mask while doing it
    Accomplished

A tribesman who is part of the clan that did 911. The irony is incredible. Of course, the people will fall for this non-stop.

All fake PR.

What a fucking piece of shit retard you are. Intentionally trying to make this place fall as far downhill as possible. The one good thing about you posting such complete bullshit is that all the rest of us get to know we are better than you.

Mob he's not playing a nut; he is a nut. There are billions of people in this world. I'd say 1-2% 'reason' just like him. And of that number, 1-2 % act on their delusions. And for me that already adds up to way too many innocent dead bodies. RM and his ilk may be crazy, but they are far from harmless. Words Matter!

Lmfao. Just delete his posts and ban him. Why move the thread?
    Accomplished

Politcal forum
    Accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Veterans have health coverage.
    Technically yes.

Talk to veterans who count on that health coverage and they will tell you a much different story.

Most of whom I talk to, my father included, will tell you that the VA's motto is "Delay and deny, until they die"

Good on Jon Stewart for calling out Congress on the 9/11 responders, and maybe he should get up their and pound the desk for veterans as well.

The same people clapping for Stewart think Congress can come up with an effective Medicare for All plan.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    Technically yes.

Talk to veterans who count on that health coverage and they will tell you a much different story.

Most of whom I talk to, my father included, will tell you that the VA's motto is "Delay and deny, until they die"

Good on Jon Stewart for calling out Congress on the 9/11 responders, and maybe he should get up their and pound the desk for veterans as well.
    AOC says "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" about the VA, but I tend to agree with you it's a mess.
    Thats what you hear everywhere at least, except for AOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    MLdog? Is that you?

You're crazy. Frickin head case you are
    ML Dog was not anti-Israel....

I was just thinking more about how stupid this is.

How could a country the size of Bakersfield CA convince a group of islamic fundamentalists to blow up American centers of power?
    Why would a country who is the only nation in the ME that shares our values -- free speech, women and minority rights, Rule-of-Law, due process, etc want to blow us up?
    And why would a nutbar who thinks Israel already controls America would want to weaken the powerful nation they already control? By blowing up buildings where many Jews work?

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott L View Post
    ML Dog was not anti-Israel....

I was just thinking more about how stupid this is.

How could a country the size of Bakersfield CA convince a group of islamic fundamentalists to blow up American centers of power?
    Why would a country who is the only nation in the ME that shares our values -- free speech, women and minority rights, Rule-of-Law, due process, etc want to blow us up?
    And why would a nutbar who thinks Israel already controls America would want to weaken the powerful nation they already control? By blowing up buildings where many Jews work?
    Solid retort, Scott. Any thinking man understands this. Unfortunately RM is just a conspiracist. About a ton of things. Don't let him get to you. The vast majority of us know what the truth is.

And I agree, RM is not ML Dog. I actually miss ML Dog. Hope he is alright.

Oh I see this got moved. Understandable since RM chimed in with off-topic bs. Just for the record no Republicans showed up in the video I posted

Marge, Festering Zit asked me to ask you to post more often here in the Poly Room.

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMarge View Post
    Oh I see this got moved. Understandable since RM chimed in with off-topic bs. Just for the record no Republicans showed up in the video I posted
    The subcommittee members who were MIA when Stewart and Alvarez spoke include Democratic Reps. Eric Swalwell of California, Madeleine Dean of Pennyslvania, and Sylvia Garcia, Veronica Escobar and Sheila Jackson, all of Texas. Swalwell is running for president.
    The Republican members who were missing during their testimony were Louie Gohmert of Texas, Jim Jordan of Ohio, Guy Reschenthaler of Pennsylvania, Ben Cline of Virginia and Kelly Armstrong of North Dakota. (From NY Post)

I don't have all the details but looks like 5 dems and 5 R's were missing. Is that not correct, Vit?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanatic View Post
    AOC says "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" about the VA, but I tend to agree with you it's a mess.
    Thats what you hear everywhere at least, except for AOC.
    You should read her full statement:
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," Ocasio-Cortez said at a New York City town hall last week. "The idea that this thing that isn't broken, this thing that provides the highest quality care to our veterans somehow needs to be fixed, optimized, tinkered with until you don't even recognize it anymore."

"Here's the thing, they are trying to fix it, but who are they trying to fix it for is the question we've got to ask" she continued. "They're trying to fix the VA for pharmaceutical companies, they're trying to fix the VA for insurance corporations, and ultimately they're trying to fix the VA for a for-profit healthcare industry that does not put people or veterans first."

"We have a responsibility to protect it, because if it is any community that deserves Cadillac first-class health care in the United States of America it is our military service members," she said.

Link to full statement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU6k5ypsN3s

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by theDonger View Post
    Technically yes.

Veterans don't have to use the VA. Please don't debate this with me. I have years of experience here.
    Welchers are the worst.