Forum: International and Other Sports Forum - Discuss betting important International sports such as tennis and golf etc. with sharp handicappers from around the world.

Thread: Paul Azinger - WORST Analyst EVER

1. #1 Paul Azinger - WORST Analyst EVER 
    RX Junior
    I’m a huge pga fan, love watching these majors. But Azinger is simply painful to listen to...Never shuts up, says Endless stupid common sense lines, contradicts himself constantly, Etc, Etc.....Also love the multiple comments on how shots from pot bunkers, 5 inch rough, hitting into tiny greens are ‘simple’ and/or ‘easy’...o and did I mention that he never stops talking. miss Nantz & Ferrety...This guy is AWFUL. Forced to Mute.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull24 View Post
    I’m a huge pga fan, love watching these majors. But Azinger is simply painful to listen to...Never shuts up, says Endless stupid common sense lines, contradicts himself constantly, Etc, Etc.....Also love the multiple comments on how shots from pot bunkers, 5 inch rough, hitting into tiny greens are ‘simple’ and/or ‘easy’...o and did I mention that he never stops talking. miss Nantz & Ferrety...This guy is AWFUL. Forced to Mute.

Muting makes it even easier for that power nap!! Which we all get to have one today, right!

Good luck, I can’t decide whether Woodland can pull it off or not, lean NO.
    Understand others, don't blame them.

Fox's coverage is bad.

RX Junior
    Ken Venturi was the worst.