Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Carrie Underwood, the NFL, and NBC Sued Over 'Sunday Night Football' Theme Song

1. #1 Carrie Underwood, the NFL, and NBC Sued Over 'Sunday Night Football' Theme Song 
    Carrie Underwood is being sued by a woman who claims she submitted a song to the superstar's producer who then turned it into the "Sunday Night Football" theme song without giving her any credit ... or money.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Heidi Merrill claims she and three other writers came up with a song called "Game On" in late 2016.

She claims she uploaded the song to YouTube in March 2017 and even got featured during a broadcast of "CBS Inside College Basketball."

In August of 2017, Merrill claims she attended a conference in Nashville in large part because she knew that Underwood's producer, Mark Bright, would be in attendance.

RX Senior

i'm tonedef but it sounds different
    i can see how they might have drawn their inspiration from her song tho

sidenote she's def a hottie

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    both songs suk cok.... but i can FOR SHORE see why this chik is upset.. lol... it costs so little to do the right thing... lol... I wonder why they chose to ignore her? Usually this stuff is handled behind the scenes...
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

I only remember Hockey using Game On not any other sport used it

the Preds lost to the Pens in the Finals and the 1ST thing I thought of was she got it from that

oh and the song sucks
    GO LEAFS GO