Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Scumbag pick of the Scumbag in Chief resigns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    never have noticed that you're out in Henderson.. get into Vegas a decent amount of time.. I should look you up sometime..
    I'm always up to meeting posters. Maybe we can work something out.
    That's how I met Willie, BFL and JD.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Wonder if he ever goes into Barleys. Used to be my watering hole when I lived on that side of town.
    Been there way back when. Haven't been there in years. I gamble at GVR and Sunset. I bet NFL at Fiesta on Lake Mead.

    I think the 3 of us should get together sometime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    Nirvana Shill RED EYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    View is freaking unreal up here !!
    Posts
    18,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    I'm always up to meeting posters. Maybe we can work something out.
    That's how I met Willie, BFL and JD.
    I will keep that in mind on future trips .. Had a rental car too last trip.. easily could have done something.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    See no evil, hear no evil, vote no Democrat. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Summerlin
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Been there way back when. Haven't been there in years. I gamble at GVR and Sunset. I bet NFL at Fiesta on Lake Mead.

    I think the 3 of us should get together sometime.
    Sounds like a plan. Fiesta used to be my college football hangout. They’ve really spruced up downtown Henderson in the past couple of years and now they’ll be building a Vegas Golden Knights hockey facility, good stuff. I probably won’t recognize that side of town when I get over there Ha ha!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by HamGlaze View Post
    Sounds like a plan. Fiesta used to be my college football hangout. They’ve really spruced up downtown Henderson in the past couple of years and now they’ll be building a Vegas Golden Knights hockey facility, good stuff. I probably won’t recognize that side of town when I get over there Ha ha!
    You can put all the lipstick you want on it, it's still Hendertucky.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •