Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Friday Service Play Thread 7/12/2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfish View Post
    Spartan

3*INTERLEAGUE GOY

LA DODGERS -103
    Once again Dodgers show that they are suspect and that quality AL teams are not the same as some of the garbage teams in the NL.

RX Junior
    Looks like I spoke too soon.
    Sale showing once again that he not only cannot win any big games this season but ANY games period!!

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    Looks like I spoke too soon.
    Sale showing once again that he not only cannot win any big games this season but ANY games period!!
    If you can believe it, there is one clueless dope at another forum who is s Red Sox fan and who believes that Dave Dombrowski is the only one to blame for the Sox disappointing season this season and who should be immediately fired because he did not fix the BP before the season began.
    Even worse is that he thinks Sale is just fine so far this season in spite of his performances and miserable record, and that has nothing to do with the subpar performance of the team along with subpar performances of Mookie, JD, etc.
    Nah just blame DD for everything and simply attribute last year’s phenomenal success to players with no credit at all to DD and worse and I am quoting, say the Sox won “”in spite of DD.” lol