Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: 4.6 earthquake hits NW Washington!

1. #1 4.6 earthquake hits NW Washington! 
    RX Local
    It hit at 2:51 AM this morning. I slept right through it. Lol. Didn't feel it. I was tired. Yikes big one could be on the wasyBaronman
    thats all they're talking about now.

Stay still. Quit those sudden movements.

Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    If it doesn't wake you from your sleep, it doesn't count.

My first earthquake was in CT, circa 1980-1981, I was in the parking lot of a grocery store I worked at receiving shopping carts, I liked doing that from time to time to get of the cash register, smoke a bowl, etc.

Probably like a 3-3.5 magnitude, I knew what it had to be, unfelt by most folks

I experienced a few 4 - 4.5 quakes when living in SD , dismissed it as kinda cool

It ain't no joke when you get into the 6+ range, I didn't give quakes much respect, kind of lucked my way around them

They earned my respect in October 1989 during the baseball playoffs, was living in Henderson, NV, at the time, settling in to watch the game, that quake did some serious damage, more respect for quakes .

Earthquakes and tornados occur suddenly, no time to leave. A good old fashioned East coast hurricane gives you many days to act

RX Local
    They said people reported feeling it in my city, even Olympia farther away from the center of it.

See no evil, hear no evil, vote no Democrat. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Rumblings on the west coast lately in less common areas. Feels like a precursor to something bigger but we’ll never know until it actually happens. From my understanding the latest quakes recently had no real affect on the shifting of the San Andreas.

RX Local
    They said there was a 2.3 earlier this morning. Didn't feel it.

Banned
    Hopefully it took out Vitterd. Although I prefer to repeatedly drop him from 50 feet shackled.