Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: www.sandyhookhoax.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    the traffic sign that was visible in photographs that was flashing “ everybody must sign in “ was put up by homeland security . soHDS was involved at sandy hook which means the Obama administration was in on it , so if .... let’s say someone really did die , that means Obama , Eric holder & HDS would have the blood of american school children on their hands . so with that fact that DHS put up the traffic sign we know for certain that DHS is an American terrorist organization , they were involved in the planning & the hoax against the American people
    I meant that DHS is an American terrorist organization
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Dude, just stop, it happened

    People I know first hand knew people who died that day, it's a crime and repulsive that people believe this conspiracy bullshit, a fucking crime
    lol , that’s like saying ..... I know a guy who has black friends so that doesn’t make me a racist ..... come on willie ? so many things about newtown just doesn’t make sense ...in fact the official newtown narrative is complete bullshit
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    where are the names of the 26 children from sandy hook elementary school & their music teacher who performed at the January 2013 super bowl ? , why did the nfl issue a gag order on all the children along with the music teacher forbidding them to speak of their super bowl appearance ? & why didnít the newtown , ct school board honor & recognize their own studentís for their super bowl appearance ? . VERY ODD INDEED
    why are their not anything like media release forms with the sandy hook childrenís choir who was at the 2013 super bowl ,everybody signs media release forms if they perform at the super bowl ...EVERYBODY , but not the so called sandy hook kids WTF ? in fact there is no paper trail showing that the sandy hook kids were even at the super bowl that year , no sandy hook elementary parental release forms , nothing about a field trip to the super bowl that year ...NOTHING , odd to say the least
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by rwjr View Post
    Ivíe had some pmís from a few guyís here telling me that they feel the same way I do & that so many thingís just donít add up . they wonít admit it because they donít want to be attacked / slandered by assholes like sal santorre ,willie99 , Wilbur & many others here at rx who are ready to attack anyone who dares to question the government narrative about sandy hook
    Itís o.k. to question the sandy hook narrative , especially when so many things just donít make sense about it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Sandy hook never happened , it’s an illusion by our government under the criminal Obama administration
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    You're wrong, dead wrong, not sure how you can value some conspiracy wack job probably looking for donations to stay afloat over first hand accounts, but that what you're doing.

    Don't do to much talking, you might become another defendant for spreading idiocy and poppycock.

    You have no idea how wrong you are, nobody played me, there's not hundreds of thousands of people participating in some conspiracy to overthrow the 2nd amendment, that's just fucking stupid
    yes their is willie , thatís where YOUR WRONG . governmentís around the world have been deceiving their own citizens for hundreds of years . why do you think the 2 nd amendment exists ? ...... itís their so citizens can protect themselves from a predatory government , itís their so we can protect ourselves . donít think for a minute they donít want your guns because THEY DO . what their ultimate goal is TOTAL GUN CONSIFICATION
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    don’t believe the sandy hook lie!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    My god, people can be dense. I will not waste one more minute trying to convince somebody the earth is NOT FLAT
    Willie lost this agreement hands down so he quit Willie your a buffoon who bought into the lies
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •