Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Asking about a Service, Post Here ( No Promoting Allowed )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Asking about a Service, Post Here ( No Promoting Allowed ) 
    Post your Questions Here about a Service/Capper, Etc.

Stop Clogging up the Service plays Forum Please.

RX Junior
    ok this has been asked prob over 1 million times.
    But in your opinion, who do you think is the most consistent paid NFL capper ?
    Someone who sticks to normal plays 1,2,3 unit plays.... vs 100 200 500 100 unit plays.

FADE LANG!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter03 View Post
    Someone who sticks to normal plays 1,2,3 unit plays.... vs 100 200 500 100 unit plays.
    For NFL Totals King Creole is a real pro ... stick with him for a nice return

RX Member
    In June SAILFISH posted plays from "Wise Guy Insider".... But stop posting his plays in July. Does he stop posting? or no more service?

RX Member
    Anyone have NFAC/Big Moves?

6. #6 http://www.thegamblersreport.com/our-experts/ . -- Anyone have any good experiences with these guys 
    RX Member
    http://www.thegamblersreport.com/our-experts/

I get these emails all the time from this site.

Does anyone have any good responses from them.

Is it all BS or should I just join Gamblers Anonymous.

tired of breaking even or slowly losing.

Let me know if anyone is on these services. I know this industry is all bull $hit.
    Just looking to bury this once and for all unless there is any validity to this site.

thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Even View Post
    http://www.thegamblersreport.com/our-experts/

I get these emails all the time from this site.

Does anyone have any good responses from them.

Is it all BS or should I just join Gamblers Anonymous.

tired of breaking even or slowly losing.

Let me know if anyone is on these services. I know this industry is all bull $hit.
    Just looking to bury this once and for all unless there is any validity to this site.

thanks everyone
    Stay far away...probably all fake not even real people....smoking cigars pumping big fake numbers lol....stay away

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CADILLACJACK View Post
    Stay far away...probably all fake not even real people....smoking cigars pumping big fake numbers lol....stay away
    Check out Hitman at pergame.com.He is very good in the nfl.

Hey Jimray PM me when you get a chance....I've had many of those Pregame guys.....they're all the same very very streaky.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by CADILLACJACK View Post
    Hey Jimray PM me when you get a chance....I've had many of those Pregame guys.....they're all the same very very streaky.
    I agree that all of them are very streaky.

Imo that is why there are handicapping sites, namely because when one capper cools off, the chances are that at least one capper

will be hot at the site, meaning that the site will pump/feature him until he cools off and then turn to someone else and on and on forever.

I have said it before many times and will say it again:

Winning with just about any service for the most part is a matter of luck, ie jumping on and off the train at the right time.

Over time imo the number of winning services you can probably count on one hand when you factor in the cost of

service, and further that VERY few of these services could survive on their own games simply by betting their own games

if they did not have subscribers to their service.

I base my opinion on following sports services for over 40 years(since they began in mid to late 70's).

jmho

Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    I agree that all of them are very streaky.

Imo that is why there are handicapping sites, namely because when one capper cools off, the chances are that at least one capper

will be hot at the site, meaning that the site will pump/feature him until he cools off and then turn to someone else and on and on forever.

I have said it before many times and will say it again:

Winning with just about any service for the most part is a matter of luck, ie jumping on and off the train at the right time.

Over time imo the number of winning services you can probably count on one hand when you factor in the cost of

service, and further that VERY few of these services could survive on their own games simply by betting their own games

if they did not have subscribers to their service.

I base my opinion on following sports services for over 40 years(since they began in mid to late 70's).

jmho
    I agree....but there are legit one's out there. The problem is there are too many and it's difficult for most to stick to 1-2 religiously only. You start jumping around trying to get on the hot train it doesn't work like that. You find a couple that are proven you need to stick with them through think and thin...if they have long term winning results you will make money as long as you use wagers within your bankroll and keep the wagers the same

RX Member
    [QUOTE=CADILLACJACK;12917327]Hey Jimray PM me when you get a chance....I've had many of those Pregame guys.....they're all the same very very streaky.[allright cadillacjack email me at jhmoore@eplus.net/QUOTE]

RX Member
    email me at jhmoore@eplus.net

RX Junior
    I have a question about a service, and I assume that this is the right place to ask.

The name of the individual is Marco(full name to best of my knowledge is Marco D'Angelo).

Anyways it seems that no matter what season it is, it seems that Marco is right up there for requests.

Personally although I have not seen all of his picks including those which have been posted, overall imo he is nothing special.

What I do know for a fact is that in June of this year into July some time he went on at least a 5-30 run with his baseball(it might have been

as high as 5-35-can't remember) before turning it around to the tune of roughly 12-3 or so but not coming close to

making up for the 5-30 or 5/35 LOSING streak.

In checking his website, I see he has lost five straight of late, which is now seven straight with two losses tonight, including a

"near miss" with Texas.

Overall of late according to his website these losses put him on a 6-14 run.

I know that back in 2008 he went on an amazing 25-0 run in baseball.

Perhaps he has done better in other sports, although personally I never have been all that impressed by what I have seen posted.

Thus my point/question to anyone out there more familiar with him than I is whether I am misjudging him entirely and/or is he still

living off the 25-0 winning streak in 2008?

tia

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter03 View Post
    I've used sportsbettorswin the last few years for the NFL and college football. They have been very good and have a 1 to 4 unit system.

Back in 2013-15 I subscribed to Nevada Sports Authority. They where excellent and it was $4,000 for the year including college football. Then they went to a per play pricing structure and it was $250 per play.

When they change the pricing structure it just made it impossible to make a return on your investment. I did not renew.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsfan View Post
    I've used sportsbettorswin the last few years for the NFL and college football. They have been very good and have a 1 to 4 unit system.

Back in 2013-15 I subscribed to Nevada Sports Authority. They where excellent and it was $4,000 for the year including college football. Then they went to a per play pricing structure and it was $250 per play.

When they change the pricing structure it just made it impossible to make a return on your investment. I did not renew.

Wow-$250 a play!

Even if I was a real heavy hitter, in principle I would never pay anyone $250 for what amounts to an opinion on a football game no matter how good their

picks are.

I pay 1% a year to have my stock portfolio professional managed, and the fee can and has run into the four and even five figures each and every year

since I started using them.

The difference is that the 1% when translated into dollars, depends on how well they do, which in turn is based upon not one stock

but rather upon diversification of stocks than the outcome of one stinking football game.

Imo there are picks posted by professional handicappers and amateurs which cost a lot less/are for free which are every bit as good as those charging

outrageous amounts of money for again an OPINION and an OPINION ONLY as to what is going to occur in a sporting event.

Sportsbettorswin is much cheaper than thegameoftheyear

He sells from $ 500 to $ 1500 each game (1 * - 3 *). Unbelievable

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by bmd1803 View Post
    Sportsbettorswin is much cheaper than thegameoftheyear

He sells from $ 500 to $ 1500 each game (1 * - 3 *). Unbelievable
    Sadly there are fools out there who believe that the more a service charges for a pick, the more likely it is to win.

RX Member
    does someone have the service from "WISE GUY INSIDER"? maybe sailfish???

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnibal View Post
    does someone have the service from "WISE GUY INSIDER"? maybe sailfish???
    It’ll for sure get posted consistent when football gets rolling....

RX Junior
    Regarding ThThaman (Hitman).......he's been solid the last few years, at least thru the first 8-9 weeks of the season. Last year he crapped out after week 9. He was around 13th in the Westgate Conest (a feat in itself), end up around 100th- so he fell off as the lines got sharper. But he was giving his picks away free at Pregame and Twitter. There is an ongoing "curse" at Pregame.....it's happened time and again. Guys have great runs for a number of years, then start selling their picks and they tank. Some figure it's the pressure that gets to them, others figure their luck finally changed. Before Hitman, there was Simon. He had a successful 10 year run at Pregame, then started selling picks a few years ago and now has 9 losing seasons (football and baskets) in a row.

I like ThThaman a lot, he's a great N.J. guy. His forte is analyzing specific players and stats, not necessarily teams vs. teams. To be honest, he's made me a lot of money. But time and again, the curse rears its ugly head at these guys. So, don't let me chase you off, but know what's what when you spend your money.

RX Junior
    In my opinion, generally speaking, about 1/3 of the way into the season or so, one can simply check who the leaders in the Westgate Contest are

playing, especially the guys who have been consistent all year, and play some of their games.

The only problem though is that the lines these guys are being graded

on can and do differ sometimes than the ones everyday players have

to use when wagering, which can obviously make a big difference.

RX Junior
    Regarding Marco D'Angelo.............I did a little investigation. First, I belong to WagerTalk and went in looking for his records from past seasons of various sports. NOTHING! Just his last 20 picks and nothing at all about records and such. Then I did some research on his 25 game win streak in BASEBALL in 2010. WagerTalk mentions it's verified on Sports Monitor of Oklahoma. So I went to Sports Monitor and guess what. They have over 100 guys listed with full records for the 2010 baseball season and Marco D'Angelo is nowhere to be found. I checked up and down and all around and don't see him mentioned anywhere on the site. This guy sucks, like 99% of them. But like all guys- they get hot occasionally and put a 10-4 win streak together. And that's what they'll advertise for 2 years.

Regarding Savages comments above, it's an interesting thought. I followed Dr. Allen last in last years Westgate Contest. He ended up 4th. He got very hot the last 4 weeks, moved way up and had a chance to win it all in the last week. It's hard to know early on but as the season moves forward, there's nothing wrong with following the top leaders- or maybe a consensus of the top 5 guys.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    In my opinion, generally speaking, about 1/3 of the way into the season or so, one can simply check who the leaders in the Westgate Contest are

playing, especially the guys who have been consistent all year, and play some of their games.

The only problem though is that the lines these guys are being graded

on can and do differ sometimes than the ones everyday players have.
    to use when wagering, which can obviously make a big difference.
    That is a good suggestion and I have done that in the past. I did see a differential in lines as you mentioned but overall it's not a bad strategy.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by joeysangria View Post
    Regarding Marco D'Angelo.............I did a little investigation. First, I belong to WagerTalk and went in looking for his records from past seasons of various sports. NOTHING! Just his last 20 picks and nothing at all about records and such. Then I did some research on his 25 game win streak in BASEBALL in 2010. WagerTalk mentions it's verified on Sports Monitor of Oklahoma. So I went to Sports Monitor and guess what. They have over 100 guys listed with full records for the 2010 baseball season and Marco D'Angelo is nowhere to be found. I checked up and down and all around and don't see him mentioned anywhere on the site. This guy sucks, like 99% of them. But like all guys- they get hot occasionally and put a 10-4 win streak together. And that's what they'll advertise for 2 years.

Regarding Savages comments above, it's an interesting thought. I followed Dr. Allen last in last years Westgate Contest. He ended up 4th. He got very hot the last 4 weeks, moved way up and had a chance to win it all in the last week. It's hard to know early on but as the season moves forward, there's nothing wrong with following the top leaders- or maybe a consensus of the top 5 guys.

And not only will they go on ad nauseam and embellish their short term winning streaks, but there will be folks all over the internet clamoring

begging for these plays
    if not buying them themselves, with the full expectation that it will be just a matter of time before the can retire and live a lifestyle for

the rest of their lives beyond their wildest expectations. lol