Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: 2019 college football picks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrofins View Post
    Week 3

5-1 on season

Play 1)

Florida -8 over Kentucky. Long story short, i have a special "road favorite system" that I maybe get 10-20 plays a year. It has a pretty good record these past 10 years but honestly, i dont keep score. Out of those 10-20 plays, I maybe get 5 REALLY GOOD plays out of that system that has had a splendid record in the past (i only started posting picks last season but ALL of those picks were posted on here).

Well long story short, Florida fits the system. So after you watch UCF beat Stanford on Saturday, put on your favorite pair of Jean Shorts and Crocs and watch the gators cover the 8 over Kentucky.

More to follow, most likely tomorrow

Good luck

BOL TW bud !!!

RX Junior
    Pick number 2

Air Force +3.5 against Colorado.

Colorado is coming off an emotional come from behind victory last week vs Nebraska. Colorado has their conference opener against a rival in Arizona State next week. How "up" will Colorado be for this game vs Air Force? A big factor for me is that this game is starting 11am local time. How "fired up" will Colorado be. How "fired up" will the fans be for an 11am game?

This game has an upset in the making. Take Air Force +3.5

RX Junior
    I also did a money line parlay (1-1 on the year but i do suck at these)

BC-1445
    Ohio State-815
    Army-915
    Ok State-505
    Oklahoma-1640
    NW-1020

24 to win $20.60

RX Junior
    Pick 3

Clemson-27.5 over Cuse

1st Question? Is the cuse any good this season? We're not sure. They shutout Liberty in week 1 against a coach coaching from his hospital bed and Maryland took them to the woodshed last week. Clemson actually lost in the carrier dome 2 years ago (QB got knocked out) and barely escaped vs the cuse at home last year (Clemson had 3rd string qb).

This is a primetime game on ABC. Dabo wants to cover the spread. Last week (i didnt watch the game but i heard) that Clemson was throwing in the 4th qtr as game was in hand deep in their territory as it was trying to cover the spread. They failed as TexAM had a backdoor cover. Something tells me Dabo is gonna go "All Spurrier" tomorrow night and make sure his boosters get a cover on Prime Time Tv. This game has 59-3 written all over it.

Take Clemson and give the pts

My picks are
    Florida-8 (i think that was the line i gave)
    Air Force +3.5
    Clemson-27.5

Good luck this week

K/Fins.......BOL with all your action this weekend.....solid looking card buddy.........indy

RX Junior
    Thank you Kaboom and Indy.

Best of luck on your plays this week!!

RX Junior
    Pick 3

Clemson-27.5 over Cuse

1st Question? Is the cuse any good this season? We're not sure. They shutout Liberty in week 1 against a coach coaching from his hospital bed and Maryland took them to the woodshed last week. Clemson actually lost in the carrier dome 2 years ago (QB got knocked out) and barely escaped vs the cuse at home last year (Clemson had 3rd string qb).

This is a primetime game on ABC. Dabo wants to cover the spread. Last week (i didnt watch the game but i heard) that Clemson was throwing in the 4th qtr as game was in hand deep in their territory as it was trying to cover the spread. They failed as TexAM had a backdoor cover. Something tells me Dabo is gonna go "All Spurrier" tomorrow night and make sure his boosters get a cover on Prime Time Tv. This game has 59-3 written all over it.

Take Clemson and give the pts

My picks are
    Florida-8 (i think that was the line i gave)
    Air Force +3.5
    Clemson-27.5

Good luck this week

Florida gets a push
    Air Force gets a win
    Clemson gets a win

That makes 2-0-1 this week

That makes 7-1-1 for the season

Hopefully everyone had a good week this week!!

Until next time

RX Wizard
    nice work

RX Junior
    I'm going to have at least 4 picks this week.

1) Washington - 6.5 over BYU
    This is Washington's first road game of the year. This game reminds me ALOT of the Washington vs Utah game last year when they played in Utah in September and Washington won 21-7 and dominated the game. I see a high completion percentage game from Jacob Eason and a lot of ball control from Salvon Ahmed and Richard Newton. BYU is coming off 2 emotional overtime wins in a row vs WAY weaker teams than Washington and not sure if there is enough left in the tank for this one. Chris Peterson DOESNT lose these kind of game. Take the huskies and the points.

2) Utah-3.5 over USC. Since we're talking Pac 12 here, how is Utah only favored by 3.5 here? Utah was a preseason dark horse to win the P12 and possibly make the CFP. I dont think USC's backup QB is going to be able to handle Utah's swarming defense. If these players switched jersey's the line on this game would be 17 pts. Take the Utes

3) Texas-5.5 over Okie State. I was on Okie State last week (pulled a lucky cover) and they just didnt look right. They had an early 17-0 lead and then were trailing at the half. I thought they'd have a big emotional win after the death of T Boone Pickens but they looked flat. This will be Okie State's 1st big contest this season. Texas had a BIG game in their house 2 weeks ago vs LSU. This is a Saturday nite game on prime time and they are giving less than a touchdown to a team that would get CRUSHED by LSU. NO way okie state's qb is as good as Lsu'S QB. Take the horns and the points

4) SDSU +4 Utah State- Utah state has a STUD qb but pretty much lost his whole team from last year. This season's Utah State team is like Josh Allen's last year at Wyoming (wasnt so good). SDSU always has a good squad and they are getting pts at home to a team with a good QB and nothing else. Take the home team and the points in the insomniac special.

I did not proof read what i wrote and took 6 phone calls while writing this so sorry if it sounds like a 9 year wrote this.

I have a money line parlay as well.

Iowa State-1000
    UCF-430
    Nebraska-505
    Georgia-625

I may have more, not sure.

Good luck this week

RX Wizard
    Good luck this week

Good luck. Like the plays, on 2 of them myself.

Not a fan of moneyline parlays but maybe that's because I am not good at picking them. LOL.

HW

RX Junior
    Thank you Recon and Heatwave!!

I suck at the ML parlays but i'm a sucker every week to do a $20 ML parlay and a 4 team NFL 13 pt teaser

That Utah game stunk last nite. When the USC qb got hurt last nite and the 3rd stringer came in, i was thinking easy $$ here. Until the USC qb was looking awesome. I also forgot about how i'm not a big fan of Hundley the Utah qb. Funny that i used to work a few min from where he's from and i was shocked when he chose to play at Utah. He still doesnt have "it".

1 thing for sure, the Pac 12 isnt going to send any team to the CFP this season. Seems like Washington and Utah were their only hopes and they both have a loss

RX Junior
    2-2 last week. 0-1 on my ML parlay (thx UCF) which makes 0-3 on the year.

9-3-1 ATS on the season

good luck to all on week 5. Looks like we’re gonna be knee deep in conference play now

K/fins......nicely done buddy...….stay after them...…….BOL this week...…….indy

RX Junior
    Week 5.

Nothing i'm loving so far this week. I'm seeing ALOT of dogs barking this week so far.

Here is my money line parlay (-115)

Iowa-1825
    Fresno-1015
    Sparty-620
    Ohio state-850
    Auburn-405

I dont think i will have much this week but we'll see later.

Good luck this week. Its a TOUGH one

K/Fins...…….BOL with your parlay buddy......have a great weekend...…...indy

RX Junior
    1 play this week.

Navy +10.5

I think memphis wins outright but too many points to give Navy here.

Just have a feeling that this is going to be a week for the underdogs.

Best of luck this week and WATCH the crazy money line plays this week. Something is fishy out there

1 play this week.

Navy +10.5

I think memphis wins outright but too many points to give Navy here.

Just have a feeling that this is going to be a week for the underdogs.

Best of luck this week and WATCH the crazy money line plays this week. Something is fishy out there

GL brotha !!

RX Junior
    Went 0-1 this week from Thursday’s game when Navy was getting double digits and up 2 TD’s and lost.

I actually hit my ML parlay which is rare.

Judging by the forum, seems like we all did pretty crappy in week 5. Something told me it was gonna be a fishy week.

Lets get em in week 6!!

9-4-1 on the season.
    1-4 on ML parlays.

Looking forward to the UCF/Cincy game on Friday nite. 2 of the best G5 schools out there and both could be ranked this week!!

RX Junior
    This is looking like a touch week as well.

Lets get it started

9-4-1 on season
    1-4 on ML parlays

1) Mich/Iowa under 47.5. This game has 20-17 written all over it. No razzle dazzle here. Snap ball, hand off ball, get modest gains, watch time run off the clock. I do have a nice lean on Iowa but for now the under is the way to go.

2) Aub-2.5 over Florida. Just saw line drop down to 2.5 so had to take it. I didnt realize the Aub QB Nix's dad is the same Nix who played in that 1994 Aub/Florida game 25 years ago. Crazy i remember it well when Frank Sanders caught the game winning TD in the final minute. I see something like that happening again this week in the swamp. I am not sold on the gators yet. If they can go 2-2 or better in their next 4 games, i'll be impressed. Until then, take War Eagle and give the points

I may have more, not sure

ML Parlay-103

Miami FL -565
    SMU-460
    Minny-525
    UGA-2050
    Boise-1540
    Penn St-2830

Good luck this week

K/FIn.…..well done YTD buddy...…..BOL with all your action this weekend...…….indy

RX Junior
    It’s halftime of the UCF game.

On live betting, you can bet UCF team total over 30.5.

Bet the over!!

UCF has scored more than 30 in over 30 games in a row. Their offense has already played over 50 plays on offense. Cincy D will wear down.

Bet over 30.5.

Making this an official play

RX Junior
    1-2 last week
    10-6-1 for season
    lost the money line parlay (damn canes)
    1-5 on the season

Iowa/Mich under- easy pick and was hoping for no overtime so game stays under. I was on Iowa +3.5 (not posted) and was pissed when Michigan missed a 4th qtr field goal when up 10-3. I figured with a 13-3 lead, Mich would play softer defense and Iowa would have had a backdoor cover.

Auburn- didnt even watch the game. Glad i didnt. Ugh

UCF team total. That one got me as i was caught up in a very boring game. UCF had some missed red zone opportunites in the 1st half and figured they would break it open in the 2nd half. Totally missed that one.

These past 2 weeks have been very tough handicapping. Hopefully week 7 gets a little easier

Good luck

RX Junior
    Week 7

First play is going to be Tex+10.5

Its the Red River Red Rider BB gun shootout.

For the last 5 years they have played this game, the largest margin of victory was 7 pts. The underdog has won a couple of time and we all know that Hermann has a great record as a dog.

I'll take double digits here

I think RR game will be close. OU is playing lights out but that D has holes and Horns can move the ball. Ehlinger is familiar with this rivalry and has had great success against OU.

GL this week