Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: The 2019 Phil Steele/Northcoast Picks, Record Documentation, Commentary and Discussion Thread

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Hey savage what you think of the plays today?
    Crown-I played the four stars only and as as regular plays only along with some other plays from other sources also.

Hey if someone is hot like NC has been the last few weeks, I figured that I might as well go with them to see if the winning

continues.

RX Junior
    I am going to predict when all is said and done that NC goes 7-3 and no worse than 6-4.

One loser in already, some games are in progress and some have yet to start.

Just a gut feeling I have, that's it.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by savage1 View Post
    I am going to predict when all is said and done that NC goes 7-3 and no worse than 6-4.

One loser in already, some games are in progress and some have yet to start.

Just a gut feeling I have, that's it.

Looks like I was too optimistic.

They are 2-4 already with four games left.

Also they are 0-3 so far with totals blowing both four stars.

The only sure thing is although Todd will recap these tomorrow as 0-3, next week when the next special occurs, he will

simply bury the totals losses by referring to only the longer term record-thats the kind of deceptive and slimy shit Phil Steele/NC

are know for, namely use ONLY the carefully chosen time frames which makes them look good.

And oh yes although it is obviously easy to say after the game is over, how stupid is laying 52 points in the road with Ohio State

when Penn State is up next week!!!

Looks like I was too optimistic.

They are 2-4 already with four games left.

Also they are 0-3 so far with totals blowing both four stars.

The only sure thing is although Todd will recap these tomorrow as 0-3, next week when the next special occurs, he will

simply bury the totals losses by referring to only the longer term record-thats the kind of deceptive and slimy shit Phil Steele/NC

are know for, namely use ONLY the carefully chosen time frames which makes them look good.

And oh yes although it is obviously easy to say after the game is over, how stupid is laying 52 points in the road with Ohio State

when Penn State is up next week!!!
    agreed thats the first thing i thought when i saw the -52

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by rush__man View Post
    agreed thats the first thing i thought when i saw the -52
    Unfortunately it appears that Phil Steele and the other morons at NC look only at the raw stats that teams have and with some kind of a

"magical formula" use them to try to spit out winners.

As indicated by this bet, ut appears that common sense is not one of the things they consider.

RX Junior
    NC finishes the day in the red at 4-5-1 and loses 5.8 units.

Northcoast

4*. Cincinnati -13 L

4*. Air Force -10 W

4*. Texas +7 W

3*. Clemson -34 W

3*. Ohio State -52 L(imo one of the dumbest bets in recent history)

3*. Southern Miss -17

Totals

4*. Under 45 Michigan state/Michigan L

4*. Under 47 Rice/MTSU L

3*. Over 44 Minnesota/Iowa L

3*. Under 52 UCLA/Utah P

Free Heber! Heber Carl Jentzsch, 83, President of the Church of Scientology International, is believed to be held in a Scientology prison (RPF). He has not been seen since 2005.

RX Junior
    Quick thought.

This is NFL GOM for November,

On several occasions in other months a big play of something lost but the other plays of that week did quite well to bail them out.

Perhaps this time it will be different in that NC had a losing Saturday, meaning PERHAPS the NFL GOM will bail them out somewhat if the

game wins.

RX Junior
    Ralph Michels has a 5 star too. Wonder if they will be on the same side?? Hopefully it will be posted too

Quick thought.

On several occasions in other months a big play of something lost but the other plays of that week did quite well to bail them out.

Perhaps this time it will be different in that NC had a losing Saturday, meaning PERHAPS the NFL GOM will bail them out somewhat if the

game wins.

RX Junior
    Here we go-only ext. 3 active.

Todd recaps the day honestly-also Marquees go 3-0.

Nothing new in Sunday pricing.

THE PRO PLAY OF THE WEEK IS HOUSTON + 4 1/2.

Hopefully we will get the GOM in a timely manner-usually this is the case when there is a GOM going.

ps Crown-it wouldn't surprise me if Ralphie also has it as his big play.

RX Junior
    RM has Vikes according to the site

RX Junior
    RM has Vikes according to the site
    The leader in the Westgate Contest has Denver, although someone else in 4th place has Minnesota. lol

RX Junior
    NC tosses a curveball with a totals play as the NFL GOM.

NorthCoast

4* GOY Under 40 Chicago
    3* Carolina -4
    3* Miami +7
    3* Under 48' Cincinnati
    Sunday Night Marquee Chicago +6'

RX Junior
    Quick thought.

game wins.

It is still early, but based on the early returns of the two games in progress, my prognostication may prove to be correct about their needing the GOM

to simply partially bail then out for the day and weekend.

RX Junior
    ps I want to add to last post to not forget that NC went 0-9-1 in NFL over three weeks before going 2-0-1 last week.

Judging by first two partial scores so far, it is certainly possible it could happen again or even just a 1-3 day.

RX Junior
    4* GOY Under 40 Chicago
    3* Carolina -4 L(horrible-not even close)
    3* Miami +7 L (putrid loser)
    3* Under 48' Cincinnati W(easy winner)
    Sunday Night Marquee Chicago +6'

Well as I said/hinted earlier, it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't all come down to the GOM today.

Actually it really doesn't because even if they win, NC will pick up a scant .4 units on the day.

No matter what happens tonight and tomorrow night, it is a guaranteed losing week, which including colleges will make it eight LOSING weeks and only

four winning ones-not very good to say the least.

RX Junior
    One last thing for now.

According to what I have, NC is 2-5 so far this year with Games of the Month/Year combined college and pro.

Play at your own risk.

RX Junior
    Early take:

Talk about a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde day for NC-two horrible and not even close losers followed by two wire to wire winners including the

NFL GOM.

It will still be a losing week however no matter what the outcome of tonight's game is.

GOM/Year winner including college and pro is still a lousy 3-5.

On another note I have some personal business to attend to late morning and early afternoon and will not be adding to this thread

until later on.

If anyone wants the Early Bird before I get back, then call the Comp. Line yourself and of course feel free to post it here.

And oh yes, there are two Saturdays left in month and one Sunday, and College TOM has not yet been released.

I figure it will be this weekend as the next week is Thanksgiving Week, which has always carried a discount to offer as incentive to buy.

RX Junior
    Back sooner than expected from my appointment for a routine colonoscopy which I came through with flying colors.

Imo perhaps Phil Steele/Todd should have one also, alhtough none is really because both of them from my point of view are full of shit-

last I heard though colonoscopies alone can't solve that problem. lol

Anyways recap is about expected with Todd emphasizing the GOM winner rather than essentially the break even day and an overall LOSING weekend.

When other GOM this season lost but the other plays won, well then the emphasis was on the overall winning week-how shocking!

Also of course Todd brags about the record of the Monday Night Magic but doesn't state the Monday Night Marquees record for obvious reasons.

Not much else except the usual pricing for Monday night and the phony pay $30 and get back $40 in store credit if it loses.

ANYWAYS THE EARLY BIRD PLAY OF THE WEEK IS OHIO STATE -18 OVER PENN STATE.

I could be wrong but imo it might make more sense to play this game later in the week as line might come down-no guarantee though.

RX Junior
    Phil Steel scores in his newsletter inside the press box was close with winners in nfl. 4-9 overall and 0-2 on his top rated plays. Can’t believe this guy makes money.

RX Junior
    Phil Steel scores in his newsletter inside the press box was close with winners in nfl. 4-9 overall and 0-2 on his top rated plays. Can’t believe this guy makes money.
    Not shocking-I have heard/seen that smug/ arrogant/know-it-all asshole give his predictions several times over the last few years on radio/tv

with similar results to yours.

Get this-I can't prove it is true by a reliable person who was close to the scene at NC(an insider) posted at CM that Phil Steele at one time

made employees punch out on the clock if they needed to use the bathroom-from what I know of this guy, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was/is

true!!

ps As I write this, the current Vegas line as to whether we will get the Monday Night Magic play posted PRIOR to kickoff was(betting is now closed)

-160 no and + 140 yes.

For the Marquee is -170 no and +150 yes. lol

RX Junior
    One more comment on this and it is in the form of analogy.

If you follow baseball closely as I do and have attended some games, you are well aware if the fact that there are some players who excel in batting

practice, ie hitting the ball with power all over the park and impressing anyone who watches it.

However when the real game starts, lots of these players can't hit their way out of a paper bag and either strike out or hit weak grounders or

infield popups.

The comparison to Phil Steele is simple.

Namely he compiles tons of data. trends and angles about teams and everything imaginable about every single player on every single

college and pro team in the country-he brags about his 100 plus hour work week doing this.

This is great for the football purists who don't gamble who imo are few and far between.

The overwhelming number of folks want this information and Steele's subsequent picks so that they can bet on these games.

In this case when the REAL GAMES begin, judging by the results, the vast majority of the stuff compiled turns out to be mostly irrelevant/useless and with very

little impact as to how the games play out.

If what he spent virtually all of his waking hours doing really meant anything, his overall record over time would be a lot better than 50% or less which it is

and he would be ranked close to the top rather than in the mediocre middle of the pack.

RX Junior
    The suspense is over.

NC has a 2* on the Chiefs and a mar"quees"/my ass on the UNDER.

RX Junior
    For now I am going to do the recaps, as I will be on the road today and don't know when I will be able to update, give comps, etc.

Recaps for Week Twelve:

College sides and totals 4-5-1 with 5.8 units LOST.

Pros 3-2 with 2.6 units WON.

Overall for the week 3.2 were LOST or $320 at $100 a unit.

The cheapest cost of service for a non PS subscriber of the several mentioned to get all of the Late Phone Plays

was $199.

Thus factoring the cost, it is seen that 5.19 units were LOST or $519 at $100 a unit.

Cumulative:

College 66-53-2 with 15.6 units WON.

Pro 21-23-2 with 13.6 units LOST.

Overall 2 units have been WON or PLUS $200 at $100 a unit.

The total cost of service so far is 2.632 units or $2,632.

Thus adding in the cost, it is seen that so far the non PS subscriber is MINUS 24.32 units or MINUS $2,432 at $100 a unit.

Overall including last week over the last three and a half years, anyone who has played the Late Phones

according to scale and factoring in the cost of service, is DOWN A DOCUMENTED MINUS $17,548.

RX Junior
    Ext. 9 Todd recaps the 2-0 day and then states/pumps the monotonous and usual PowerPlays crap.

We are also told that the newsletter prices have been reduced to $59 for the rest of the year.

You can also buy them for $10 for single issues.

Not much else to report.

THE PowerPLAY COMP. OF THE WEEK IS A FOUR STAR ON SYRACUSE + 10.

Ext.3 Once again Phil Steele/NC rear their ugly head with their lies, bullshit and overall deception(this is pretty much a daily occurrence).

The TOTALS GAME of the YEAR is going this Saturday and Todd takes no prisoners in his attempt to pull the wool over the eyes

of potential consumers.

The most noteworthy thing here as I predicted recently is that they will try to bury last week's 0-3-1 totals record by burying it cover some carefully

selected time frame when they were possible.

Well Todd didn't disappoint.

We are told that over the last three years the top college play of the week has gone 27-13.

However there is no mention in the promo they went 0-3-1 last week in the totals and no mention either that the Totals GOM both lost in

October and November.

You decide whether people should be told the CURRENT stuff as well as the past!!

Then we get more sleazy advertising.

For $125 you get the TOM and the college side plays but not the rest of the totals nor the NFL which I am sure will be talked about as add-ons during the next few

days but without giving the TOTAL to get all of those with their hopes that folks won't consider these in deciding whether to purchase a package or

not.

There is not even the slightest hint that they lost week, eight out the twelve weeks of football or not and of course that they are down for this seasn

just like they were for the last three and God knows how many more.

To be blunt these self serving/lying assholes care only about saying whatever it takes for you to send them what they care about-MONEY!

THE EARLY BIRD TOTALS COMP. OF THE WEEK IS OVER SMU 67 1/2.