• Klyer Murray

0 0%
  • Jamies Winston

4 100.00%

Thread: K. Muray or J. Winston

1. #1 K. Muray or J. Winston 
    RX Member
    Who would you pick?

Winston.......did you watch the AZ game...murray looks like a jr high kid out there....he's gonna get seriously hurt..

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Funny you ask this question because as a Tampa Bay fan I was telling others that I wish they would give up on Winston, trade him, and try to draft Murray.

Everyone I know is knockin Murray saying the same old thing....he's too small! Don't you think Arizona realizes that? They are ALL IN on this kid I don't think a franchise is going to make the moves they did to get him if they saw that he is "too small" for the NFL. The difference between him and your average "small" player is that he's a PHENOMENAL athlete! I'm not saying he's gonna win a ton of games in the NFL, but for fantasy reasons he's going to be a power IMO! Watch and see....

As for Winston....he's in a great situation this season with a great mentor head coach who will put him in successful situations. I like the Bucs division better for fantasy lean Winston

Quote Originally Posted by CADILLACJACK View Post
    Everyone I know is knockin Murray saying the same old thing....he's too small! Don't you think Arizona realizes that? They are ALL IN on this kid I don't think a franchise is going to make the moves they did to get him if they saw that he is "too small" for the NFL. The difference between him and your average "small" player is that he's a PHENOMENAL athlete! I'm not saying he's gonna win a ton of games in the NFL, but for fantasy reasons he's going to be a power IMO! Watch and see....

As for Winston....he's in a great situation this season with a great mentor head coach who will put him in successful situations. I like the Bucs division better for fantasy lean Winston
    Everything I've read and listened to from Vegas says the sharps are betting AZ tot'l wins UNDER......that's good enough for me....also I've seen small QB'S in many NFL games but never did i ever notice how truly small a guy was til I saw Murray,,,i wish the kid well and good luck in Fantasy FB Caddy

I don't care about win totals.....it's about them probably playing from behind a lot and chucking the ball downfield over and over racking up points! But yes you are very correct he is as tiny as they come for a professional athlete

Murray very solid fantasy debut......he'll be just fine.....but Week 2 at Baltimore yikes!! I'd look for other options

RX Local
    Poll says Winston 4-0. Shows what we know.