Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: JustinCruise Official 2019/20 Fantasy football thread

Page 1 of 25 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 JustinCruise Official 2019/20 Fantasy football thread 
    Had my first draft Friday in the rotowire championship. My big draft in my $500 league is tomorrow night, picking 8th. Wild draft season with all the injuries and holdouts. Gl to all

My rotowire roster. Picked 6th. Full PPR

Starters

QB: Kyler Murray
    RB: Devonta Freeman
    RB: Austin Ekeler
    WR: Davante Adams
    WR: Keenan Allen
    WR: Tyler Lockett
    TE: Austin Hooper
    Flex: Cooper Kupp
    Kicker: Faibairn
    DST: you all my strategy with defense. I always roster two units, planning ahead one week to stream. Wll be streaming eagles week 1 and Bills are rostered for week 2

Bench:

Derek Carr
    Latavius Murray
    Rashad Penny
    Ito Smith
    Jamaal Williams
    Marvin Jones
    Zay Jones
    Muhammed Sanu
    Trey Burton

Feel like i got the most value i could out of the brutal 6 spot. I like to target high upside running backs for my bench if the starter was to get hurt. Chubb was a key piece for me last year using same strategy.

Somebody in my leageu stole Zeke late round 2. The draft was right after Jones said he expects him out multiple games. Now of course hes about to sign.

That’s the worst fantasy team I’ve ever seen.

Would be pretty remarkable to get this thread moved to the fantasy section
    Accomplished

Melvin gordon to the eagles would be massive for Ekeler.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    That’s the worst fantasy team I’ve ever seen.

Would be pretty remarkable to get this thread moved to the fantasy section
    Hahahaha

It's bad

RX Junior
    A fantasy team only a gay guy could love...if he was in the shower with these stiffs. Must be a 20 team league as I don't see who your first rounder was. On the other hand, I picked up Luck 45mns before he retired because one of my leagues drafts last weekend so the retards can spend Labor Day with their families.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    Hahahaha

It's bad
    Yea i think you said that last year too

Then i lost the championship by 6 points to a guy with $250k+ lifetime earnings on NFFC

Stick with your league that lets you draft michael thomas round 4 or whatever it was.

Good to be back

I have the best wr core in the league with Adams, Allen, Lockett, and Kupp. Kupp is a legit WR2 and im able to start him in my flex. Got a RB1 in Freeman in the third round. And whats looking like a solid rb2 in ekeler in round 6. Was the last in the draft to take a qb so ill take a high upside option whos rushing and terrible defense gives him a high floor. Then i stashed several RBs on the bench who have instant RB1 potential if their starter goes down.

Picking 8th tomorrow. Love Julio there but will see how it falls. Like the 8 spot a lot in third round reversal.

Where do you see Chubb's value this year? I got him ranked 8th this year amongst rb's.

Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    Where do you see Chubb's value this year? I got him ranked 8th this year amongst rb's.
    Worthy of early second round pick. 7th ranked rb.

Wow I can’t wait to see this thread bumped constantly with you talking to yourself after every offensive play that involves one of your scrubs. So exciting. Love your game script analysis too!!!!

RX Member
    Shouldn't a thread titled "JustinCruise Official 2019/20 Fantasy football thread" be in the fantasy sports section?

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by pete7713 View Post
    Shouldn't a thread titled "JustinCruise Official 2019/20 Fantasy football thread" be in the fantasy sports section?
    Yes

You have really good wideouts and don't hate your running backs. I wanted Lockett but went Galladay over him and Keenan Allen got sniped 1 pick before me earlier.

You really stacked up on Falcons with Freeman, Hooper, Sanu, Ito Smith
    Who knew we had signatures all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jstack34 View Post
    You have really good wideouts and don't hate your running backs. I wanted Lockett but went Galladay over him and Keenan Allen got sniped 1 pick before me earlier.

You really stacked up on Falcons with Freeman, Hooper, Sanu, Ito Smith
    yea. Needed a legit RB1 in mid round 3 and Freeman was only player available that offered me that. Ito as a handcuff obviously. Hooper was because I was last team to select a TE. Don't really love him but he was best available. Sanu a 16th round pick. Guy I can throw in a bye week with potentially more value with Julio or Ridley go down. Julio scares me this year with foot problems already and hitting age 30. Falcons also have one of the most favorable schedules in football for fantasy.

Fantasy pro picked me to finish 4th in the league

Drafted in my $500 league tonight full ppr, picked 8th.

Fantasy Pro picked me to finish first in this one. I might like it slightly better than my first team but its close.

Starters

QB: Russell Wilson
    RB: Leveon Bell
    WR: TY Hilton
    WR: DJ Moore
    TE: George Kittle
    Flex: Christian Kirk
    Kicker: Lutz
    DST: streaming Seattle D week 1 at home vs bengals.

Bench
    Kyler Murray
    Rashaad Penny
    Derrius Guice
    Ito Smith
    Jamaal Williams
    John Brown
    Mohammad Sanu
    Demarcus Robinson
    Jimmy Graham
    Texans D for week 2 at home vs jags

Thought I would end up with Julio picking 8th, but guy picking 4th surprisingly chose Chubb, which caused Adams to drop to 8. I'm perfectly comfortable taking the most consistent WR in fantasy as my first round ppr pick. Felt like a steal with the 5th pick of round 2 to get Bell. He has been going first round in most drafts i've seen. He's a talented, Bell cow back, in what should be an improved offensive line and offense. Plus he will play a large factor in the passing game with a young qb. I opted for for Elite tight end Kittle in round 3 after a couple of my other top targets there were gone. Only other player I considered there was Cooper but he has burned me several time in the past, has a below average QB, is wildly inconsistent, and already has foot issues. My least favorite pick was TY in fourth round. Was targeting Robert Woods, Galloday, or Lockett, but all three of them went one after the other before my pick. I don't hate the pick entirely, because I think the colts system now will result in better TY production than 2017 when Brisset was QB. But I would have been happier with any of the other 3 guys. Russell Wilson was a steal in round 11 but expect Murray to overtake him as my starter. My bench is loaded with high upside RBs if injury or circumstances break their way. Guice, Penny, Ito, and Jamaal Williams all have RB1 potential if the cards fall right. I only need one to pop to make that strategy worthwhile. And until then Ekeler will be solid rb2 until gordon returns (if that happens)

My draft is tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the 4th spot. Want to try and swing something like Zeke/Kelce/Mahomes/Carson.

My draft is tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the 4th spot. Want to try and swing something like Zeke/Kelce/Mahomes/Carson.
    Don't see Kelce coming back to you in round 2. Maybe in a 10 team league but otherwise, not too likely

Ended up picking 2nd and Jstack was right. Kelce went the end of round 1. Here's what I ended up with. Really need to hit on 1 WR. Ballage will get dropped for either Dal def or maybe the Jets def. Almost pulled the trigger on Deshaun Watson for trade bait. He fell to the 6th and I had him as my highest rated player for 4 rounds.

QB - Patrick Mahomes
    RB - Christian McCaffrey, Todd Gurley, Derrick Henry, Duke Johnson, Peyton Barber, Kalen Ballage
    WR - Tyler Lockett, Robbie Anderson, AJ Green, Sammy Watkins, Corey Davis, Marquez Vales-Scantling, Courtland Sutton
    TE - Evan Engram
    K - na
    Def - na

JC without a single Bears player amongst his starters
    Thank Jesus

Ended up picking 2nd and Jstack was right. Kelce went the end of round 1. Here's what I ended up with. Really need to hit on 1 WR. Ballage will get dropped for either Dal def or maybe the Jets def. Almost pulled the trigger on Deshaun Watson for trade bait. He fell to the 6th and I had him as my highest rated player for 4 rounds.

QB - Patrick Mahomes
    RB - Christian McCaffrey, Todd Gurley, Derrick Henry, Duke Johnson, Peyton Barber, Kalen Ballage
    WR - Tyler Lockett, Robbie Anderson, AJ Green, Sammy Watkins, Corey Davis, Marquez Vales-Scantling, Courtland Sutton
    TE - Evan Engram
    K - na
    Def - na
    Team looks good and I like Lockett. Maybe Henry starts off well and you can trade him for a better WR. I think Watkins/Valdes-Scantling are pretty good fliers at wideout

QB - Patrick Mahomes
    TE - Evan Engram
    K - na
    Def - na
    Standard or ppr?

Looks pretty solid but i would have preferred you take a WR instead of Henry especially if ppr. Your receiving core is pretty thin. But i do love Lockett this year

Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    My rotowire roster. Picked 6th. Full PPR

Starters

QB: Kyler Murray
    RB: Devonta Freeman
    WR: Keenan Allen
    WR: Tyler Lockett
    TE: Austin Hooper
    Flex: Cooper Kupp
    Kicker: Faibairn
    DST: you all my strategy with defense. I always roster two units, planning ahead one week to stream. Wll be streaming eagles week 1 and Bills are rostered for week 2

Bench:

Derek Carr
    Latavius Murray
    Rashad Penny
    Ito Smith
    Jamaal Williams
    Marvin Jones
    Zay Jones
    Muhammed Sanu
    Trey Burton

Feel like i got the most value i could out of the brutal 6 spot. I like to target high upside running backs for my bench if the starter was to get hurt. Chubb was a key piece for me last year using same strategy.

Somebody in my leageu stole Zeke late round 2. The draft was right after Jones said he expects him out multiple games. Now of course hes about to sign.
    Personally I would drop Burton, guy is always hurt. I’m not big on Murray either.

Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Personally I would drop Burton, guy is always hurt. Iím not big on Murray either.
    Yea i do regret the Burton pick right now. Wish i would have taken Delanie Walker there, but im a sucker for upside late in drafts. Hooper should be ok.