Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: The Black Quarterback

  1. #651  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Josh Rosen might be the worst 1st round qb drafted in the top 10 since Ryan leaf. He’s atrocious. And he had Fitz last year Bahahhahahahahahhahah. My grandmother can throw touchdowns to fitz
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #652  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    But you don’t see me making threads saying he will set a franchise back and then continue to root against him just so I can be right in my own mind.


    ^^^

    this is what you do. This is what you did. This is who you are. Clown city
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #653  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Who was the last qb taken in the top 10 and then traded in his first offseason?

    Ive never seen it before. They knew they made a mistake. Not 9 in front of him. Just the #10 pick
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #654  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Or you know what. Maybe it wasn’t a mistake. Maybe they knew he sucked and drafted him so they could get the #1 spot. Logical thinking.
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #655  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Set up to fail LMFAOOOOOOOOOO


    He got drafted #10. And they didn’t throw him into the fire.

    With him eventually starting for Arizona ...they ended up the worst team in the league after he said, “9 teams made mistakes in front of him.”

    He looks like he is going to cry when he gets hit. He has the frame of you, a 13 year olds frame.

    His arm strength is decent. His accuracy is overrated. And he’s not a playmaker.

    We will see if Kyler Murray(somebody you also probably said will fail) has a better rookie year than Josh Rosen. Because we already know Lamar did.
    Lamar was drafted by a better team, with better weapons and way better offensive line. Why wouldn’t he have a better rookie season ya dope.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #656  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Lamar was drafted by a better team, with better weapons and way better offensive line. Why wouldn’t he have a better rookie season ya dope.

    You’re an idiot. Rosen is not a franchise QB. Far from it. He could’ve been starting for New England last year and they wouldn’t have won more than 6 games with him.


    Ravens offensive weapons bahahahha better than Arizona bahahahahhahahahha. O line yes.
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #657  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Josh Rosen a better overall qb than Lamar Jackson is just comical. All things considered that’s just silly. Put him on the Ravens we may go winless, if he can finish the season. Ok 1-15 we would beat Dalton once
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #658  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    11,231
    Lamar and Josh are both far far Leftists,however,Lamar is a million times better QB than Josh could ever dream of being
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #659  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    You’re an idiot. Rosen is not a franchise QB. Far from it. He could’ve been starting for New England last year and they wouldn’t have won more than 6 games with him.


    Ravens offensive weapons bahahahha better than Arizona bahahahahhahahahha. O line yes.
    Who said Rosen’s a franchise QB?
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #660  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Josh Rosen a better overall qb than Lamar Jackson is just comical. All things considered that’s just silly. Put him on the Ravens we may go winless, if he can finish the season. Ok 1-15 we would beat Dalton once
    Who said Rosen is a better overall QB? Why do you make stuff up?
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #661  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    He’s horrendous. You are calling him better than Lamar. You’re a fucking idiot.

    The guy has the mobility of a snail and a glass frame. You’re clueless.

    On his best day he’s average
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #662  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    You’re incapable of assessing talent. Completely incapable.
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #663  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    He’s horrendous. You are calling him better than Lamar. You’re a fucking idiot.

    The guy has the mobility of a snail and a glass frame. You’re clueless.

    On his best day he’s average
    No I didn't. Why do you make stuff up? Always making stuff up.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #664  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Nine View Post
    Think I saw something in here where someone wanted to bet with poster Mobdeeper.

    Note to all: beware with this poster. Not sure if anyone here reads the rubber room at all but this poster has a history of harassment and extortion of other posters. Evidence at this website exists that this individual and his associates obtained personal information about another poster here and harrassed his workplace, harassed his family and extorted money from this individual as part of a blackmail scheme. You have been warned. This individual has very low IQ and cannot be trusted. Again, you have been warned.
    You are about 1 for 10 in that statement. Nice try though
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #665  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    No I didn't. Why do you make stuff up? Always making stuff up.

    Yes you are insinuating that the reason Lamar has had more success is because he has better weapons and a better offensive line. Which means, you think Rosen is better. Otherwise, it makes no sense to make the statement you made.

    That the ravens have better weapons and a better line so that’s why Lamar is having a better start. That’s why you think Rosen is better. Don’t back track now.

    so without actually saying it, you are implying that if Rosen was a Raven, he would be successful. And since you think Lamar isn’t a good overall QB on a decent team....it’s kind of common sense to think you think Rosen is better
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #666  
    RX Local Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    21,686
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...r-sideline-hit


    He should be playing for another team though.... How about the SAINTS


    But too bad such a nice guy is going to end up under a bridge asking white people for money. Am I right or am I right?
    Accomplished
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #667  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Yes you are insinuating that the reason Lamar has had more success is because he has better weapons and a better offensive line. Which means, you think Rosen is better. Otherwise, it makes no sense to make the statement you made.

    That the ravens have better weapons and a better line so that’s why Lamar is having a better start. That’s why you think Rosen is better. Don’t back track now.

    so without actually saying it, you are implying that if Rosen was a Raven, he would be successful. And since you think Lamar isn’t a good overall QB on a decent team....it’s kind of common sense to think you think Rosen is better
    See how it went from “you think” to “you’re insinuating?”

    You are a very special kind of poster Mobthroater.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #668  
    Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Taxpaying side of Michigan
    Posts
    24,812
    Hard telling how good Rosen is but he's played behind two awful OL's. Murray is finding that out in Arizona.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #669  
    I'm on the TRAIN Desert Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The House of Heat
    Posts
    3,175
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Murray is finding that out in Arizona.
    And Murray's looked 10x better than Rosen ever did behind it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #670  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    18,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Devil View Post
    And Murray's looked 10x better than Rosen ever did behind it.
    Different kind of QB, in all fairness.
    Not saying I think Rosen is any good. We just don't really know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #671  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    35,142
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Hard telling how good Rosen is but he's played behind two awful OL's. Murray is finding that out in Arizona.
    My point exactly. Bad lines and multiple coaching staffs.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #672  
    Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Taxpaying side of Michigan
    Posts
    24,812
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    Different kind of QB, in all fairness.
    Not saying I think Rosen is any good. We just don't really know.
    I didn't think Rosen was all that in college either, nothing like Murray.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #673  
    EV Whore HarryCaray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    18,103
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    I didn't think Rosen was all that in college either, nothing like Murray.
    I didn't like Rosen or Darnold coming out TBH.
    I was more of a Josh Allen guy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #674  
    Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Taxpaying side of Michigan
    Posts
    24,812
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    I didn't like Rosen or Darnold coming out TBH.
    I was more of a Josh Allen guy.
    I like Allen also, but those types have a limited shelf life in the NFL.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #675  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    207
    Of Rosen/Allen/Darnold, I'd probably take Darnold still to be honest

    Feel like Rosen is relatively unknown and Allen is too limited on accuracy
    2019 NCAAF: 26-14
    2019 NFL: 13-17
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •