Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: The Black Quarterback

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    credibility for what? To be able to call you guys racist? Not sure you’re making any sense. Why do I need credibility regarding my skin or how I look in order to see that you guys are racist? What sense does that make? You guys make less sense than Enflameo did. R.i.p to Enflameo.
    so the answer is , you don't know anyone from this site or interacted with anyone here . No one to vouch for you here.. its just a yes or no question.. don't need the usual babble from you. Yes or No ? is that clear enough for you ?

RX Junior
    Iím basically rubbing your face in the shit of all these black QBs. But the thing is only way I can do that is if they are balling out....

and currently we have the top 3 MVP candidates as black QBs. Funny how that worked out.

who?
    Season records
    NCAAF: 29-21 | NFL: 21-24 | NBA: 25-14 | NCAAB: 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by RED EYE View Post
    so the answer is , you don't know anyone from this site or interacted with anyone here . No one to vouch for you here.. its just a yes or no question.. don't need the usual babble from you. Yes or No ? is that clear enough for you ?

Of course I knew people here. They left years ago when this forum went downhill. Around 2016ish.

Lol why do I need anyone to vouch for me? Lmfao I don’t. Why? For what? That I’m white? Vouch that I’m white? Is that what you guys want?

lmfaoooooo
    Accomplished

Of course I knew people here. They left years ago when this forum went downhill. Around 2016ish.

Lol why do I need anyone to vouch for me? Lmfao I don’t. Why? For what? That I’m white? Vouch that I’m white? Is that what you guys want?

lmfaoooooo
    Not surprised by this answer.. in other words , nobody knows you on this site .

RX Semi-God
    Rbs and defensive players donít win mvps. McCaffrey would be 4th on the list though. To put McCaffrey in front of Lamar Jackson is just complete ignorance.

Russell is the half way MvP because the team isnít very good and heís carrying them. Same can be said for Lamar though. And he has fewer weapons. He is the weapon.

Put Flacco in for Lamar Jackson....would the ravens have more than 2 wins? Definitely not.
    Let me remind everyone reading this sewer Seattle is 7-2.
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Let me remind everyone reading this sewer Seattle is 7-2.

Yes. You haven’t realized yet the league is full of bad teams lol you’re an idiot. So if you think they’re good does that mean Lamar has beaten TWO good teams? OH MY!

Seattle won’t get past the divisional round....if that.
    Accomplished

https://mobile.twitter.com/PMGleason...011714/photo/1

ďGet rid of distinctions, stereotypes, and labels that limit, marginalize, and underestimate. Lamar Jackson is a quarterback- not a running quarterback, or an athletic quarterback, or a dual-threat quarterback. He is a winning quarterback. Thatís the only distinction that matters.Ē
    Accomplished

RX Junior
    You seem to dodge straightforward questions, i asked you who you thought the 3 mvp candidates were but no response

I asked you multiple times to give your thoughts on NE-BAL the week before the game but you ignored them and posted about race instead. Pretty wacky and low to gloat about the outcome of the game when you were too scared to make a pick

not saying that you’re wrong overall. You gave Lamar props and he deserves them. I was skeptical too. But don’t gloat if you can’t answer simple questions
    Season records

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    You seem to dodge straightforward questions, i asked you who you thought the 3 mvp candidates were but no response

I asked you multiple times to give your thoughts on NE-BAL the week before the game but you ignored them and posted about race instead. Pretty wacky and low to gloat about the outcome of the game when you were too scared to make a pick

not saying that youíre wrong overall. You gave Lamar props and he deserves them. I was skeptical too. But donít gloat if you canít answer simple questions

I donít owe you anything. I respond to what I want to respond. You also private messaged me asking for my thoughts...I ignored that too.

I already posted ďwhen Lamar gives the patriots their first loss of this year.....Ē in Enflameos thread dissing Lamar.

So if you need me to hold your hand and walk you through it, itís not going to happen. You canít put 2 and 2 together thatís not my fault.

I canít gloat afterwards? Bahahhahahahahahhahah. The amount of people who thought Lamar was real deal here is about 10% max. And 90% at least of people who think he cant play. And about 50% of that 90 think heís not smart enough, not able to process information because heís black.

The thing is, not everybody is as ignorant and racist as Enflameo to actually make that assertion. Bill Pollian said ďhe should be a WR.Ē Thats a kinder way of saying someone shouldnít be a QB compared to saying....Ēheís not smart enough to process information. Look at his wonderlich scores. He canít read defenses, heís not smart enough.Ē

I donít think anyone with a solid reputation could ever make that assertion in public or on tv without being labeled a racist. Because itís just one of the most useless arguments you can make in ALL of sports. ďHis wonderlich score was low, he canít play QB heís not smart enough.Ē Itís some of the stupidest shit and most definitely racist because I am certain some white QBs had low scores...but I never hear it about them.
    Accomplished

RX Junior
    who cares about owing anything? You coulda simply said "I think the ravens are gonna beat the pats" when asked. If you were really confident in it then you woulda taken the 2 seconds to say so again....but i dont think you were confident enough to predict it. if the pats win that game you probably were gonna act like you never picked baltimore at all
    Season records

I smell egg rolls and orange chicken.
    Go Big Red

RX Junior
    Any thoughts on potential playoff match up
    Season records

Maybe it’s Kung Pow Chicken and rice?
    Go Big Red

Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I smell egg rolls and orange chicken.

lmfao. That better not be. He knows better
    Accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    who cares about owing anything? You coulda simply said "I think the ravens are gonna beat the pats" when asked. If you were really confident in it then you woulda taken the 2 seconds to say so again....but i dont think you were confident enough to predict it. if the pats win that game you probably were gonna act like you never picked baltimore at all

Right. You’ve got it. I don’t bet money either. Everything is monopoly
    Accomplished

RX Member
    You gonna be at the Bash this year stock? Simple yes or no will do.

And btw your private message was a lot friendlier than how you want to come across here. You want to flex here but then ask for shit like weíre friends in private messages. Weak ass, ima see through that.
    Accomplished

RX Member
    FWIW this hedge kid PM'd me also. Asking me how I knew you were not white. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Nine View Post
    FWIW this hedge kid PM'd me also. Asking me how I knew you were not white. Weird.

It’s Sam. That’s why. Good stuff Vlad.

What a joke. No wonder this pathetic no good cock sniffing tout has all his records in his signature. Fucking piece of shit
    Accomplished

RX Junior
    Uhhh dude I don’t care what you bet. I just wanted your thoughts on the game because you didn’t seem to care much about a big game for Lamar. I’m glad he pulled through and he lost big time on the game

and I did message ice nine because he was making claims without backing them up. Idc what race you are and was just trying to call out his racist bullshit
    Season records

No Sam. You are the last person besides sunshine that we need back here. You violated. That’s not smart. I’m going to have to reach out to our friend
    Accomplished

RX Junior
    No Sam. You are the last person besides sunshine that we need back here. You violated. That’s not smart. I’m going to have to reach out to our friend

...what the fuck are you talking about
    Season records

You’ve got 24 hours to sign off this account and never sign back in. Wise up
    Accomplished

RX Junior
    You’ve got 24 hours to sign off this account and never sign back in. Wise up
    Ecuse me? Why are you threatening me
    Season records

It’s not a threat.

But to get back on track here....hey Enflameo...did you know Josh Rosen had a wonderlic score of 28 and Lamar Jackson a 13?
    Accomplished