Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Kohls stores now doing Amazon returns

1. #1 Kohls stores now doing Amazon returns 
    RX Junior
    Kohls will pack and ship any items that need returned to Amazon. It says even if you dont have a receipt or box. Great business decision by them considering they are in most towns and Amazon doesn't usually include return labels
    Gambler, Womanizer, Playboy

I think they've been doing this for some time, I seem to remember doing a return this way around Christmas time a few years back.
    Might not have been Kohl's, might have been another department store, but was something similar.
    Super convenient.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    I think they've been doing this for some time, I seem to remember doing a return this way around Christmas time a few years back.
    Might not have been Kohl's, might have been another department store, but was something similar.
    Super convenient.
    You could be right. Their website says it started about a year ago in 3 cities but went nationwide at 1,100 stores in July 2019

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCaray View Post
    I think they've been doing this for some time,
    Super convenient.
    You're correct.

Their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square." The Falls's Avatar
    ya...saw a girl post about this over a year ago. you can just bring the product to them. no box or package or nothing required.

They are filling dead space with fitness centers and crap too. Not sure this is going to work but at least they are trying as opposed to jcp, Sears, Nordstrom, macys

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by tanner12oz View Post
    They are filling dead space with fitness centers and crap too. Not sure this is going to work but at least they are trying as opposed to jcp, Sears, Nordstrom, macys
    Nordstroms has a pretty good business model though. Great customer service. They arent trying to compete with online retailers. The stores that survive are ones with good customer service and personalized service or super low prices like Costco

See no evil, hear no evil, vote no Democrat. HamGlaze's Avatar
    Long live brick and mortar!!
    Hunter Biden. Perfectly qualified for the job and earned every penny. wink wink

Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    Stuff like this is what keeps Walmart viable, they make changes in order to be able to compete with online businesses.

Starting wage is $11/ hour Nationwide, which is pretty good in a state at the $7.25 Federal minimum, but minimum in high wage states

RX Junior
    Maybe I could have taken it back to a Kohls too (will try it next time) but just did an Amazon return at a UPS store. I took the return in, quasi open no box and I didn't have to bring a box or packaging material, they scan a UPC code on my phone, I hand them the product and walk out.

That's pretty slick