Lawdy, lawdy, where are my smellin' salts? Fucker Carlson done turned on Twitler

Search

Tokens
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-tucker-carlson-turns-081704846.html

Let's see, recent Dump fans who are now singing a different tune: Judge Nap from Fox, the Mooch, Scaramucci, who was in his administration, the Trump appointed Inspector General said the (first) Whistle Blower's complaint was very credible, Volker abruptly quits so he can sing like a "boid" for almost 10 hours, Full Brustache Bolton abruptly leaves, and, reportedly, is waiting in the wings to sing, Guliani is throwing shade at Fat Boy Pompeo and talking himself into an indictment, and Pompeo and Roseann Barr have been clearly implicated, and Twittler is reduced to doing (ironically) De Niro "You talkin' to ME?" imitations and lurching around the WH lawn asking Ukraine and China-both of whom he has fucked over, or tried to do so, recently, to do his bidding. Oh, and Turtle Boy, McConnell, went out of his way to say he would NOT try and block an Impeachment Vote, and old corn farmer Grassley went out of his way to disagree with Dump, as well. You Right Wing Whackadoos sensing a TREND here? Are you tired of winning yet?:pointer:kth)(&^cheersgifazzkick(&^:think2:Slapping-silly90))

Fox News' Tucker Carlson turns on Trump for asking Ukraine to investigate political rival Joe Biden: ‘There’s no way to spin this’

Conrad Duncan,The Independent 4 hours ago

7e3cabd1dd77bf8ed736b0e926cabfec
Scroll back up to restore default view.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has criticised Donald Trump for encouraging Ukraine to investigate his 2020 rival Joe Biden in a rare break from his staunch support for the president.
Mr Carlson, who is one of Fox News’ leading presenters, fell short of backing impeachment in an op-ed on Friday but admitted that Mr Trump should not have raised the prospect of an investigation into Mr Biden and his son Hunter.
“Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden,” he said.
“Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea.”
e8ff6470efea7223c8eda9c580d8c983
Mr Trump is accused of using the call with Volodymyr Zelensky, Ukraine’s president, as part of a wider campaign to force Ukraine into investigating the Bidens that may have included withholding a White House visit and financial aid to the country.
The Fox News host co-wrote the op-ed for The Daily Caller, the right-wing website he helped set up, with fellow co-founder Neil Patel.
Mr Carlson added: “Our leaders’ official actions should not be about politics…
“Once those in control of our government use it to advance their political goals, we become just another of the world’s many corrupt countries.”
4911cfef8d77523421b69f832c6e5362

• Read more
However, Carlson insisted that the president’s actions did not rise to the level of an impeachable offence and claimed it was “hard to argue” that Mr Trump should be removed from office.
Some political commentators have suggested Mr Carlson’s criticism of Mr Trump showed a pivot in conservative strategy for defending the president.
“This is a pretty transparent effort to provide a roadmap for Republicans looking for a way to publicly condemn Trump’s actions but still oppose impeachment,” Abby D Phillip, a political correspondent for CNN, said.
Mr Carlson has previously criticised the president and complained in 2018 that Mr Trump had not fulfilled his campaign promises.
“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” the right-wing host said.
“It’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things."
Nevertheless, Mr Carlson’s primetime Fox News show has been consistent in its support for Mr Trump.
As a prominent conservative political commentator for more than two decades, Mr Carlson has been accused of racism, climate change denial and spreading conspiracy theories.
In August, advertisers deserted his Fox News show after he called white supremacy “a hoax” in the wake of the El Paso mass shooting.

Tokens
Conservatives are much more honest with their allegiances than liberal always lying democ rats.

Tucker Carlson may disagree on one point but he has hardly turned on President Trump.

Tokens
Hahahahahahahahaha

Why do you abandon so many threads when they turn out to be bullshit? You have like 200 abandoned bullshit threads... why?

Cause you are a pauper clown!

Tokens
Someone criticized Trump? Oh... guess they have seen the light. I bet Tucker will now want open borders ....to give up guns, free speech and want free everything.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
You know Trump has nothing to worry about now, he's in like Flynn

Handicapper
Tokens
I'm going with comprehension issues for the max please

Don't have to read a word, chances are he's not comprehending something, whatever that something may be

Tokens
Remember the poster, and how CREDIBLE they are and what they post!

Lets take a stroll down "Memory Lane" with these Abandoned BULLSHIT classic threads!:

1. Flynn set to testify that Trump told him to contact Russians during campaign
2. More like a smoking howitzer (Proof Trump and "Russian Collusion")
3. Michael Avenatti: Trump Made ‘Hugely Damaging Admission’ That Michael Cohen Represented Him In Stormy Daniels Case
4. Michael Avenatti Stunned By Rudy Interview: 'No Way, No How' Trump Finishes His Term Now
5. Michael Avenatti Warns Michael Cohen: I Still Have More Documents To Release
6. Boom! Avenatti confirms that the Stormy payment was related to the election
7. Dallas Morning News says don't vote for Rump, and he's losing in TEXAS in one poll, lol!
8. Kurt Eichenwald Calls Stormy Lawsuit 'Devastating' Predicts Sean Hannity Will Be Put Under Oath
9. Twittler taking it in the shorts multiple times in the last 24 hours or so, ROTFLMAO!!!!!
10. Bloodhound Bob turns up the heat on Paulie Walnuts, lol
11. Not ALL Repubs are delusional: The impeachment of Donald Trump: Is it really coming? Republicans definitely think so (Mueller Investigation )
12. Mueller is Closing in, the Left is Energized, and Trump is Unraveling: Saturday's Good News (Heres the LINK to the story from the Dailykos he posted, wait, they deleted the story!! lmao https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-and-Trump-is-Unraveling-Saturday-s-Good-News)

And TONS more, it would take almost a full day to post the thousands of bullshit threads and comments he has made, that were flat out lies and bullshit, but he believed they were true.

And you wonder WHY he abandons threads left and right, and now cant even back up what he posts anymore.

Tokens
Lol

Volker shot down the whole Democrat conspiracy during his testimony.

Poor Finchy, another

thread-fail-thread-fail-demotivatio.jpg

Tokens
iu

Tokens
Hey dumb fuck, the IGCG never even read the transcript nor filed to have the transcript provided for viewing.

You are such a dumb piece of shit liberal loser, you make other liberal losers feel better about themselves.

Thanks for making my night.

Tokens
..........................You Right Wing Whackadoos sensing a TREND here?

Yep, 99% of the posts you make here is bullshit!

Strongest trend on the forums!

Gambling odds would be "Will Dafinch's next thread be complete bullshit and later abandoned?" YES -9999999

Tokens
Let me say this here, about this here issue. I think Mr. Dafinch do not like our President much, and

this makes me be very sad! He Should like our President caz, our President just wants to make

America great again. Thats why he gives the people MAGA hats, to promote that, and making it

possiable to say Merry Christmas again! These here actions make me be happy and will make Mr.

Dafinch be happy too, i think! cheersgifcheersgifcheersgif

Rx Normal
Tokens
Not that it was necessary, but duhhhhhhhhhfinch just put the final nail in the coffin of Peloshit's non-impeachment impeachment campaign.

Tokens
Go hide back in your hole dipshit. LOL!

Fuck you and the mule you rode in on. There's no "opinion" here, Carlson and the others I mentioned, said it, on tape, which you and the other treasonous twats who defend anything and everything that steaming sack of shit does conveniently ignore. Why don't you try explaining how it's a good thing for the United States that Twittler shines Putin's knob at every opportunity? You can't, and you won't. Multiple whistleblowers are coming outta the woodwork, scumbag, and GOP Senators, more and more, are gonna face constituents talking like the Iowans who grilled that dumb bitch, Joanie Ernst, faced a few days ago.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch...raine-scandal-your-silence-is-supporting-him/

[h=1]GOP Sen. Ernst Relentlessly Grilled by Voter on Trump-Ukraine: ‘Your Silence Is Supporting Him’[/h] By Reed RichardsonOct 3rd, 2019, 11:12 pm
237 Comments

Iowa-Constituent-Grills-Joni-Ernst-Over-Trump-Scandals.jpg

A frustrated woman relentlessly grilled her Senator, Joni Ernst, over President Donald Trump’s Ukraine-whistleblower scandal at an Iowa town hall, repeatedly pushing the Republican to take a stand against his conduct: “You still stand there, silent, and your silence is supporting him.”
Video of the contentious exchange was captured by the Washington Post, and shows the woman, Amy Haskins, of Manning, Iowa, stubbornly bird-dogging Ernst’s evasive replies and asking “Where is the line?” that would prompt the Senator to publicly condemn the president for enlisting foreign governments to investigate his potential 2020 rival, Joe Biden.
“How is that helping anybody?” Haskins pressed Ernst at the outset, in reference to Trump’s latest call for China to investigate Biden, prompting applause among the audience. “Where is the line? When are you guys going to say, ‘Enough’ and say ‘You know what, I’m not backing any of this’?”
Sponsored Content
[h=2]This Man Got Revenge On His Cheating Ex Girlfriend, But He Patiently Waited 2 Years...[/h] By Bridesblush

“You still stand there, silent, and your silence is supporting him,” Haskins added to more applause.
“I can say, yay, nay, whatever, the president is going to say whatever the president is going to do,” Ernst offered. “It’s up to us as members of Congress to continue working with our allies making sure we remain strong in the face of adversity and that’s what we have to do is to encourage those other contours and so that’s what we will continue to do.”
“I beg your pardon, but ‘all of our allies’ he’s pushing aside, he’s making fun of them on Twitter,” Haskins countered. “I understand that’s a non-answer answer, I understand ,I get it, I know what you’re saying.”
“I can’t speak for him,” Ernst said.
“I know you can’t speak for him, but you can speak for yourself,” Haskins shot back.
“And I do,” Ernst replied.
“What about whistleblowers?”
“I already said that too, whistleblowers should be protected,” Ernst said.
“And our president shouldn’t be threatening them and he also should not be encouraging other countries to investigate his political rivals?” Haskins pressed.
“I would say to that, corruption no matter where it is should be ferreted out,” Ernst responded, both not answering the question and repeating a popular distractive talking point among Trump defenders.
Watch video above via the Washington Post.

:103631605kth)(&^cheersgifazzkick(&^w-thumbs!^:pointer:(

Handicapper
Tokens
^^^^^^^ whatever he said

giphy.gif

dude is densely dumb

he's why democrats are our burden to bear

you'd think he'd say "thank you" just one time, butt no, we can never give losers enough

Tokens
I dont agree with everything Trump says or does either but Im sure as hell not going to jump ship for a treasonous stinking communist democrat...

Tokens
ANNUTER Repub rips Twittler, Little Lindsey is HOPPING mad. The number of supporters criticizing him for one thing or another is reaching epidemic proportions, and, it's hilarious to see you chimps trying to ignore that, not to mention your cowardice in refusing to answer how Dump's ball licking of Putin in any way, shape, or form, benefits the United States. Gutless, brainless, lawless Righty Scum.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-syria-troops/index.htmlSlapping-silly90))^^:)kth)(&^:madassholazzkick(&^:fckmad:
Graham rips into Trump for removing troops from Syria

By Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 10:54 AM ET, Mon October 7, 2019

Washington (CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham, one of President Donald Trump's strongest Republican defenders in Congress, blasted Trump Monday over his decision to remove US troops from northern Syria as Turkey plans a military offensive in the region, saying it was "shortsighted and irresponsible."

"This impulsive decision by the President has undone all the gains we've made, thrown the region into further chaos. Iran is licking their chops. And if I'm an ISIS fighter I've got a second lease on life. So to those who think ISIS has been defeated you will soon see," Graham said during an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends."
"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," the South Carolina Republican added.
Graham, a supporter of the President who has at times previously split with him publicly, said, "I like President Trump. I've tried to help him. This to me is just unnerving to its core to say to the American people, 'ISIS has been destroyed in Syria' -- (that) is not true."
The comments from Graham came hours after the White House made the announcement Sunday night following a phone call between Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The move marks a major shift in US foreign policy and effectively gives Turkey the green light to attack US-backed Kurdish forces. The group, long considered as among Washington's most reliable partners in Syria, has played a key strategic role in the campaign against ISIS in the region.

Turkey to send troops into northern Syria as US pulls out of area, White House says

In a series of tweets Monday morning, Graham, who sits on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he was working to set up a call with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to discuss the matter, which he called a "disaster in the making." Graham also said if the administration continues with the plan, he would introduce a Senate resolution opposing it and asking for a reversal.
"Expect it will receive strong bipartisan support," he wrote of the possible resolution.
Earlier this year, Graham was among a broad bipartisan group of Senators that approved a bill that included a provision urging Trump not to precipitously withdraw troops from Afghanistan and Syria until terrorist groups there are destroyed. After Trump announced last December that he was withdrawing US troops from Syria, Graham called the decision a "disaster" and later praised Trump after he announced he would keep some troops in the country.
As of last month, the administration said about 1,000 troops were operating in northeastern Syria. Sunday's statement did not specify if Trump's decision constituted a full withdrawal of personnel from the country.
Former US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley also criticized Trump's move on Monday, writing in a tweet that "We must always have the backs of our allies," and that Kurdish forces were "instrumental" to the US' fight against ISIS in Syria. "Leaving them to die is a big mistake," Haley wrote.

CNN's Helen Regan and Jeremy Diamond contributed to this report.

Tokens
ANNUTER Repub rips Twittler, Little Lindsey is HOPPING mad. The number of supporters criticizing him for one thing or another is reaching epidemic proportions, and, it's hilarious to see you chimps trying to ignore that, not to mention your cowardice in refusing to answer how Dump's ball licking of Putin in any way, shape, or form, benefits the United States. Gutless, brainless, lawless Righty Scum.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/politics/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-syria-troops/index.htmlSlapping-silly90))^^:)kth)(&^:madassholazzkick(&^:fckmad:
Graham rips into Trump for removing troops from Syria

By Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 10:54 AM ET, Mon October 7, 2019

Washington (CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham, one of President Donald Trump's strongest Republican defenders in Congress, blasted Trump Monday over his decision to remove US troops from northern Syria as Turkey plans a military offensive in the region, saying it was "shortsighted and irresponsible."

"This impulsive decision by the President has undone all the gains we've made, thrown the region into further chaos. Iran is licking their chops. And if I'm an ISIS fighter I've got a second lease on life. So to those who think ISIS has been defeated you will soon see," Graham said during an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends."
"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," the South Carolina Republican added.
Graham, a supporter of the President who has at times previously split with him publicly, said, "I like President Trump. I've tried to help him. This to me is just unnerving to its core to say to the American people, 'ISIS has been destroyed in Syria' -- (that) is not true."
The comments from Graham came hours after the White House made the announcement Sunday night following a phone call between Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The move marks a major shift in US foreign policy and effectively gives Turkey the green light to attack US-backed Kurdish forces. The group, long considered as among Washington's most reliable partners in Syria, has played a key strategic role in the campaign against ISIS in the region.

Turkey to send troops into northern Syria as US pulls out of area, White House says

In a series of tweets Monday morning, Graham, who sits on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he was working to set up a call with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to discuss the matter, which he called a "disaster in the making." Graham also said if the administration continues with the plan, he would introduce a Senate resolution opposing it and asking for a reversal.
"Expect it will receive strong bipartisan support," he wrote of the possible resolution.
Earlier this year, Graham was among a broad bipartisan group of Senators that approved a bill that included a provision urging Trump not to precipitously withdraw troops from Afghanistan and Syria until terrorist groups there are destroyed. After Trump announced last December that he was withdrawing US troops from Syria, Graham called the decision a "disaster" and later praised Trump after he announced he would keep some troops in the country.
As of last month, the administration said about 1,000 troops were operating in northeastern Syria. Sunday's statement did not specify if Trump's decision constituted a full withdrawal of personnel from the country.
Former US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley also criticized Trump's move on Monday, writing in a tweet that "We must always have the backs of our allies," and that Kurdish forces were "instrumental" to the US' fight against ISIS in Syria. "Leaving them to die is a big mistake," Haley wrote.

CNN's Helen Regan and Jeremy Diamond contributed to this report.

I bet if Trump ADDED more troops to Syria, and someone said something bad about it... You would be here posting that BS too.

You dont care what Trump does or his policy, you only care about people talking bad about him.

Low IQ, no wonder your threads fail and get abandoned consistently

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callgirls
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com