Forum: College Football Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NCAA football here. Sponsored by:

Thread: Week 7: Dogs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by o fred View Post
    .6* SD State -4 Wyoming had a miracle win to start the season vs. Missouri, but overall, they have played some s**t defenses. SD State has got a terrific one, and they will be tough at home. I also not huge fan of Wyoming QB Sean Chambers. Looks like a poor man's Nick Fitzgerald, but makes more mistakes, and pads his stats vs. aforementioned bad Ds. SD State runs a pretty conservative offense, but I think it's a bit underrated. QB Agnew is a senior, and though he's no great passer, he is smart and poised.

.5 Washington -6 This small play might be a big mistake. Got a feeling the Arizona defense gives up a bunch of points, and UW finds a way to limit Khalil Tate. Arizona HC, Kevin Sumlin, will find a way to disappoint.

.5 Coastal Carolina -4 CCU might be the most overlooked Sun Belt team, but they are decent on both sides of the ball. At home vs. a dreadful Ga. State defense, I like their chances to further their bowl dreams.

.4 Iowa +3.5 Iowa and PSU have very strong Ds, but Iowa is at home, and has played the tougher schedule. Penn State will lose eventually.

.3 Texas A&M +17 Alabama defense is not quite the same, and A&M scores enough to stay within the number.

.4 Tennessee +6 Freshman QB, Mauer, looked pretty good last week vs. Georgia. Really can place the ball well. Don't think the MSU QB Shrader can do much in the passing game- especially on the road. Vols are desperate for a win.

.3 Nevada -2.5 After embarrassing loss to Hawaii, and a bye week, they have to be ready for redemption vs. a mediocre opponent. This team beat Purdue.
    Upping Washington to 1*.​ Glaring difference in defenses, and UW is too good to have 3 losses.

RX Junior
    Hell of week o fred...it was just a matter of time.

Thanks for the winners! GL this week.

Quote Originally Posted by LSUpete View Post
    I got Florida at 14.5 on Sunday night for a large play. Just waiting until Saturday when everyone unloads on UF, so I can play LSU (hopefully at 9) for a large play.

My sense is that LSU wins big. 35-10

Well.....I got paid on a nice middle. Had LSU -13 and Florida at 14.5. Got lucky as hell, because I was hoping for LSU going off at less than 10......but apparently the action just never came in on UF.