Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA & WNBA here.

Thread: Basketball notes

1. #1 Basketball notes 
    The NBA Heat/Charlotte game total at Pinnacle was 219 earlier today. Another book had 221. Now Pinnacle is down to over 217.5 -103.

108-94 final.

The under, at any number folks got, came in comfortably.

"Today at 8:41 AM"

"Warriors ML +135: Not gonna bother taking 3 points cuz I won't need it. Warriors have been off since Thursday. Lakers played Saturday. IN FREAKING CHINA! Game started at 4:30A here. After the game the Lakers took a 12-hour flight home but with a 15-hour time difference actually arrived home 3 hours before the left China. Now they've got to play a game 48 hours after coming home from CHINA! Let me repeat that again....playing a game 48 HOURS AFTER COMING HOME FROM CHINA! I don't see how they have any legs for this one. I don't expect LeBron to play although I actually wish he would since no way he has any legs for this one. Warriors should be plenty motivated here since these 2 met in the first game at the Warriors new Chase Center and the Lakers kicked their butts, winning by 20. Warriors will be rested and playing a dead tired team. I sense Lakers tank this game so that Thursday when the 2 play again they are better rested. I think the Warriors are gonna smoke them and smoke them but good winning by at least 10+ and maybe 20+. Don't think this game is close and not close from the opening whistle and 2h could get very ugly cuz if Warriors get a chance to run up the score they will. Might also wanna look at Lakers TT Under 114 cuz I don't expect them to score a lot here and I don't think they even top 100."

RX Wizard
    According to Yahoo’s Chris Haynes, the Lakers are expected to rest both LeBron James and Anthony Davis this evening when they host the Golden State Warriors for their preseason home opener. It’s just the first of three match-ups against the Warriors this week after the two teams played in the preseason opener on Oct. 5.

The Warriors themselves will be without a couple of key players in forward Draymond Green and newly-signed guard D’Angelo Russell, according to our own Mark Medina of USA TODAY

Good info. Thanks, Biz.

Warriors 98, Lakers 104 Final

GS made a run, winning the 4th Q handily, but came up a bit short in the end, shooting only 36.2% to LAL 41.8%.

The total came in well below the number of 219, opening at 224.5.