Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: withdraw amounts

1. #1 withdraw amounts 
    I was wondering what all your strategies/ % amounts you usually withdrawl? I'm very new to making picks- just started in October, and have been withdrawling around half of my winnings each week. should I be re-thinkning this since its cutting into my bank roll growth?

let me know your theories/ thoughts.

So you have been sports gambling for less than a month and you are already making more money than you know what to do with.

Just freaking amazing!!

Guys, say hello to the ghost "everfresh" and his vpn... again!

everfresh, since you are such an instant proficient sports gambler, we would all appreciate if you start posting a string of your sports picks.

Of course you tried posting winners several years ago and it was a complete disaster for you. I'm sure you've gotten better by now.

Yea, Yea. I know. "I'm not everfresh". We've heard you post that denial 900 times with your 900 ghosts.

Let the rant begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Redagger029 View Post
    So you have been sports gambling for less than a month and you are already making more money than you know what to do with.

Just freaking amazing!!

Guys, say hello to the ghost "everfresh" and his vpn... again!

everfresh, since you are such an instant proficient sports gambler, we would all appreciate if you start posting a string of your sports picks.

Of course you tried posting winners several years ago and it was a complete disaster for you. I'm sure you've gotten better by now.

Yea, Yea. I know. "I'm not everfresh". We've heard you post that denial 900 times with your 900 ghosts.

Let the rant begin.
    i promise this is my first account. I dont use my own picks, i use a lot of the comments on the daily service threads. Sorry if you think I'm an imposter- promise im just a newbie looking for some verteran advice

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbed75 View Post
    i promise this is my first account. I dont use my own picks, i use a lot of the comments on the daily service threads. Sorry if you think I'm an imposter- promise im just a newbie looking for some verteran advice
    And your trusty vpn?

im not using a vpn

Hmmm.. no you are not. I'll pm you when you have that option.