Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: How long will it take for you to realize that Trump is fake just like Brexit is fake?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 How long will it take for you to realize that Trump is fake just like Brexit is fake? 
    RX Wizard
    See the sheep here getting riled up every day with the daily soap opera feeds the CIA controlled news agencies dump on the masses.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Syria, Syria, Syria.

Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.

Trump in danger, Trump in danger, Trump in danger.

Blah blah blah.

Ever wonder why nothing ever happens? Why it's always a same new drama show week after week and Trump miraculously escapes week after week b/c he's "always one step ahead"? LMFAO

And you guys eat it up day after day, story after story. Many of you woke up with this last election to the fact that the "news" is fake and controlled. Well, it's time to wake up to the fact that it's all fake and all controlled. And I see so many here being played like a fiddle day after day.

#1. Brexit will NEVER happen. How long has it been? 3 years? 4 years?

#2. Trump is fake.

With regards to #2 I know that's hard for many of you to accept. "He's my guy", "He's a patriot", "He's done more for the US" ... blah blah blah. It's all just a script and he's done nothing. Do you think they'd even let him run if he weren't a made man?

Do you know the #1 reason why he was elected and the ONLY reason he was elected? He was elected b/c of illegal immigration and b/c Americans don't want their country turned into a 3rd world shithole with DOZENS OF MILLIONS of illegals in the US.

And what has he done on illegal immigration? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Literally nothing.

Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    I believe he genuinely cares about the USA. He's not very diplomatic and tends to speak before thinking like anArchie Bunker. I do believe he has a high IQ.

He knows how to bend the rules and pay as little in taxes as possible, thus no tax returns.

His doctor's report of perfect fitness was dictated by Donald himself.

He tweets way too much !

He's scary enough and unpredictable to the point that enemies don't know what this guy might do

He's the right guy at this time

RX Semi-God

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    See the sheep here getting riled up every day

And what has he done on illegal immigration? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Literally nothing.
    You are the sheep. Even CNN is reporting on the wall being built.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/04/polit...der/index.html

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    The nuances of the truth is difficult for many people to understand, they need to keep things simple and they tend to make simpleton arguments. When someone like the OP calls me " sheep", well that brings a smile to my face. I kinda chuckle

1) I'm a policy wonk, I'm side by side with Trump on more policy positions than I am so with any other politician I ever knew

2) Trump is NOT a career politician, he's NOT politically correct, that alone makes me love the guy. Very refreshing

3) Trump can be an asshole, and he's thin skinned. I think he should avoid some of the minutia he allows himself to get dragged into

4) Neither Trump nor I are
    Racists
    White supremacists
    Hateful
    Angry
    War mongers
    Deplorable
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I believe he genuinely cares about the USA. He's not very diplomatic and tends to speak before thinking like anArchie Bunker. I do believe he has a high IQ.

He knows how to bend the rules and pay as little in taxes as possible, thus no tax returns.

He tweets way too much !

He's scary enough and unpredictable to the point that enemies don't know what this guy might do

Bravo! Someone who gets it.

Religion is a crutch for the weak-minded...Jesse Ventura
    I've known many Mexicans and Mexican- Americans, they are creative, a wall is just an obstacle to overcome !

If people can manage to escape from top level security prisons, they can get over a ,30' wall

The key is to cut off the reason they come here...jobs, even the shittiest USA job for a sub-minimum wage of $5, beats Mexican pay.

Punish the employers on this side of the border, and Juan, Jose, and Miguel stay home.

I can't blame them, I'd do the same in their situation.

Many Europeans came here circa 1900, especially to the NYC area with the famed statue of liberty and the slogan of bring me your wretched masses...yada,yada, yada...

You do what you have to do in this world to survive !

These illegal immigrants really only want a chance, and leaving their fucked up countries to come here and mow your lawns and wash your dishes is better than what they came from, they aren't evil.

There are way too many people on this planet,and less need for actual workers with advances in technology and people not dying when they used to, as in 93 is the new 79.

The country is going to go broke paying all this shit from extreme govt pensions, food stamps, Medicaid and on and on.

It's all a big Ponzi scheme that has to collapse eventually.

Step one will be the devaluation of the USD.

I'm actually glad I'm old enough, 56 in a few weeks, maybe 20 years left ? I don't think I want to be around in 2040 !

RX Senior
    I've known many Mexicans and Mexican- Americans, they are creative, a wall is just an obstacle to overcome !

If people can manage to escape from top level security prisons, they can get over a ,30' wall

The key is to cut off the reason they come here...jobs, even the shittiest USA job for a sub-minimum wage of $5, beats Mexican pay.

Punish the employers on this side of the border, and Juan, Jose, and Miguel stay home.

I can't blame them, I'd do the same in their situation.

Many Europeans came here circa 1900, especially to the NYC area with the famed statue of liberty and the slogan of bring me your wretched masses...yada,yada, yada...

You do what you have to do in this world to survive !

These illegal immigrants really only want a chance, and leaving their fucked up countries to come here and mow your lawns and wash your dishes is better than what they came from, they aren't evil.

There are way too many people on this planet,and less need for actual workers with advances in technology and people not dying when they used to, as in 93 is the new 79.

The country is going to go broke paying all this shit from extreme govt pensions, food stamps, Medicaid and on and on.

It's all a big Ponzi scheme that has to collapse eventually.

Step one will be the devaluation of the USD

I'm actually glad I'm old enough, 56 in a few weeks, maybe 20 years left ? I don't think I want to be around in 2040 !

that's what Yellen did in Jan 2016, took the USD to the woodshed ........negative yields will be present in N America in my lifetime. Trump is ASKING for them NOW so the market can go even higher .........There are no more fiscal conservatives.........actually, those still standing are in the fetal position as we speak. Mind boggling wahts happening to the US national debt during 'expansion'- lets call it an experiment
    Pinarello (Paris) 2012 , dura-ace c50, shimano ultegra Di2

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    See the sheep here getting riled up every day with the daily soap opera feeds the CIA controlled news agencies dump on the masses.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Syria, Syria, Syria.

Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine.

Trump in danger, Trump in danger, Trump in danger.

Blah blah blah.

Ever wonder why nothing ever happens? Why it's always a same new drama show week after week and Trump miraculously escapes week after week b/c he's "always one step ahead"? LMFAO

And you guys eat it up day after day, story after story. Many of you woke up with this last election to the fact that the "news" is fake and controlled. Well, it's time to wake up to the fact that it's all fake and all controlled. And I see so many here being played like a fiddle day after day.

#1. Brexit will NEVER happen. How long has it been? 3 years? 4 years?

#2. Trump is fake.

With regards to #2 I know that's hard for many of you to accept. "He's my guy", "He's a patriot", "He's done more for the US" ... blah blah blah. It's all just a script and he's done nothing. Do you think they'd even let him run if he weren't a made man?

Do you know the #1 reason why he was elected and the ONLY reason he was elected? He was elected b/c of illegal immigration and b/c Americans don't want their country turned into a 3rd world shithole with DOZENS OF MILLIONS of illegals in the US.

Gee, you sure are smart.

RX Senior
    http://www.crfb.org/blogs/treasury-2...as-984-billion

comments for a few committee members....hopefully their sleep is okay. These board members are a resilient bunch

Our nation’s leaders are in debt denial, running up red ink all while ignoring trillions of dollars in shortfalls for Social Security, Medicare, and other programs that many millions of Americans rely upon. We are at a turning point – without action now to phase in reforms over the coming years, Americans will face a much different future than the one that was promised. We can’t wait for another year or another Congress or another president to tackle these challenges. — Mitch Daniels

A deficit of this size following the longest span of economic growth in history shows just how reckless our leaders have become. This is exactly the time when deficits should be contracting, not expanding. But instead of getting our fiscal house in order and preparing for the next downturn, our leaders continue to binge on debt rather than showing the leadership necessary to set our fiscal path. — Leon Panetta

By next year, our deficits will likely top one-trillion dollars and keep rising indefinitely. It is unsustainable by any measure. Throwing tax cuts and spending increases on the national credit card were not examples of bipartisanship or leadership. They were examples of irresponsibility and short-sightedness. It is time to stop fighting and come together to solve our nation’s biggest fiscal challenges. — Tim Penny

I think we need to reduce our deficit, but nobody has the political will to reduce spending, and until spending is reduced there will NEVER be another balanced budget, NEVER

I find it interesting that Leon Panetta talks about deficit reduction, he might forced to renounce his democratic affiliation
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Senior
    reduce spending?

its been INCREASED.....no more debt ceiling, remember? red guys had control of house, it was all good. GREEN LIGHT

tax cuts + increased spending== what possibly can go wrong?

SPY is at all-time highs , so not a whisper .........for now...........

No shit

RX Junior
    I thought we were "making America great again".

What about: "I did NOT have sex with That woman" and ""there was no quid pro quo".

Official Rx music critic and beer snob FairWarning's Avatar

He tweets way too much !

Correct on all points.

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FairWarning View Post
    Correct on all points.
    Qanon has answers to ALL of this,, and the Best part, is that there are Hundreds of Qproofs, showing whoever qanon is,, is working closely with president trump,(Millitary intelligence).

the Rothchilds Own Our Dollar,, and EVERY DOLLAR in the world but 3 countries!,,, Rusiia, China, and America are in the process of Collapsing the Rothchilds dollar,,, (bankrupting the rothchilds), and taking the world back to the Gold standard,,

that will occur in 2021 or 22,,,,

your welcome,
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tatehill2000 View Post
    Qanon has answers to ALL of this,, and the Best part, is that there are Hundreds of Qproofs, showing whoever qanon is,, is working closely with president trump,(Millitary intelligence).

the Rothchilds Own Our Dollar,, and EVERY DOLLAR in the world but 3 countries!,,, Rusiia, China, and America are in the process of Collapsing the Rothchilds dollar,,, (bankrupting the rothchilds), and taking the world back to the Gold standard,,

your welcome,
    Dang Tate

Not one of Q's predictions have come true, his record is as bad as all those man made global warming catastrophic event predictions

RX Junior
    Now Now ...'there were fine people on both sides'

Quote Originally Posted by Double Play Ball View Post

What about: "I did NOT have sex with That woman" and ""there was no quid pro quo".
    Trump is a Russian agent

And Kavanaugh is a seriel rapist

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Play Ball View Post

1st....clinton lied no doubt but...what does that have 2 do with trump...2nd.. just what the hell is so wrong with...quid pro quo...if they don't do something we like..they don't get any money....sounds smart 2 me

RX Junior
    LOL

I'll have to recuse myself..Have to go back to work on handicapping. Quid pro quo .....yeah that's a tough one.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Glad someone is awake.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tatehill2000 View Post

your welcome,

Q is fake, bro. Give it a break. Nothing happened, nothing is happening and nothing will happen.

The sooner you wake up to that fact, the better. Trump is a made man, a hired hand. He works for "them".

It's all just a drama show.

I'll repeat this a billion times. He has done absolutely zero on illegal immigration.

It's like these people in England still arguing over Brexit. They voted for Brexit b/c they didn't want the EU (the "EU") to continue to take over their country and destroy their culture.

The powers that be sent Obama over there to try to convince Brits to vote against Brexit.

Anyways, Brexit will never happen. It is an absolute joke. And like Brexit, there has been nothing done for illegal immigration.

Quite the opposite has happened under Trump:

1. More erosion on free speech
    2. More erosion on the right to bear arms
    3. Zero done on illegal immigration

"They" are playing it perfectly.

Notice how they cleverly edged in the death penalty and martial law. It was pure genius, to be frank. Just like 911. No one would willingly give up their rights and strip away all their personal freedoms...... but 911 made that happen. And the people rallied behind it and cheered it!

And they did it again.... and got people to cheer for it. But little do they know that it's to be used against those who cheered for it.

RX Wizard
    Very few people know this... but the whole Assange thing was fake. Part of a controlled reality game.

You might also look into Flynn's farewell communications. That's fake, too.

But that's about 10 levels above people who still believe that plane cruise glided into the Pentagon.