Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. Do not post your own private plays here.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Monday Service Play Thread 12/02/2019

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    Midwest Capper

    Texas Arlington -5.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    George

    Bulls Under 211
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    Harris

    76ers -6
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    SPS

    Kings -5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    IC

    Hawks -6.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    East Man

    Bulls over 211
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    VC

    Jazz Under 208.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    Sharpe

    St Bonaventure -3.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    Scott Spreitzer

    Seahawks -3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Paceman View Post
    I call BS it was posted yesterday at over 45!!!!!
    NFL ALL-STAR BANGER PLAY OF YEAR
    [452] NY Giants and Green Bay Over 43

    I have plays it was over 43.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    VC

    Vikings +3
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Detroit MI
    Posts
    356
    Larry Ness

    Seahawks ATS
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    172
    Tony Bruno

    Seahawks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    65
    MNF Tally


    Minnesota Vikings 8-3, 3-3 AWAY
    Preferred Picks Minnesota
    Marco D'Angelo 5% Vikings
    POINTWISE PHONES 3 Minnesota
    Maddux 10 Minnesota +3
    Wayne Root Mill- Vikings
    Platinum Plays Best Bets Minnesota Vikings +3
    BEZOBETS Minnesota +3
    Freddy Wills premium pick Vikings +3 3.3% play
    Miller locks Minnesota vikings +2.5 (+102) risk: 11 units
    MTI 4-Star MINNESOTA +2.5 over SEATTLE
    VC Vikings +3


    @ Seattle Seahawks 9-2, 3-2 HOME
    Larry Ness 10* Seattle
    R.J. White FEATURED PICK SEATTLE -3
    Hank Goldberg SEATTLE -3
    Zack Cimini SEATTLE -3
    Sterling 30 Sea
    Tom Stryker MONDAY NIGHT ULTIMATE WAGER Seahawks
    Paul Leiner 2000* Seahawks -2 1/2
    Jack Winningham Seattle -2.5
    Football jesus NFL seattle
    Scott Spreitzer Seahawks -3
    Tony Bruno Seahawks


    Over
    Platinum Plays 500K MNF Total/Month OVER 50
    robinhood Minnesota/Seattle OV48.5


    Under
    Britney DeLuca Total of the month Under 49 Minnesota/Seattle
    NORTHCOAST: 2* Under 49.5 Vikings/Seahawks
    Football jesus under total
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3
    Thanks for the tally, MDew!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,157
    Seabass : 400 jazz game under , 300 suns game over , 300 hawks game under , 400 Vikings , 700 Vikings game under , 300 navy game under
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,561
    Goodfella And Spartan ?
    Thx
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. The Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    REPUBLIC OF THE USA
    Posts
    15,241
    Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Sharpe

    St Bonaventure -3.5
    What Sharpe is this?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdew View Post
    MNF Tally


    Minnesota Vikings 8-3, 3-3 AWAY
    Preferred Picks Minnesota
    Marco D'Angelo 5% Vikings
    POINTWISE PHONES 3 Minnesota
    Maddux 10 Minnesota +3
    Wayne Root Mill- Vikings
    Platinum Plays Best Bets Minnesota Vikings +3
    BEZOBETS Minnesota +3
    Freddy Wills premium pick Vikings +3 3.3% play
    Miller locks Minnesota vikings +2.5 (+102) risk: 11 units
    MTI 4-Star MINNESOTA +2.5 over SEATTLE
    VC Vikings +3


    @ Seattle Seahawks 9-2, 3-2 HOME
    Larry Ness 10* Seattle
    R.J. White FEATURED PICK SEATTLE -3
    Hank Goldberg SEATTLE -3
    Zack Cimini SEATTLE -3
    Sterling 30 Sea
    Tom Stryker MONDAY NIGHT ULTIMATE WAGER Seahawks
    Paul Leiner 2000* Seahawks -2 1/2
    Jack Winningham Seattle -2.5
    Football jesus NFL seattle
    Scott Spreitzer Seahawks -3
    Tony Bruno Seahawks


    Over
    Platinum Plays 500K MNF Total/Month OVER 50
    robinhood Minnesota/Seattle OV48.5


    Under
    Britney DeLuca Total of the month Under 49 Minnesota/Seattle
    NORTHCOAST: 2* Under 49.5 Vikings/Seahawks
    Football jesus under total

    funny that of all the Vikings backers MTI was the only one to post the actual line along with Miller locks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    RX Junior nate newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    753
    Good thing Britney DeLucka had under 68 tonight as SHE CASHES ANOTHER EASY WINNER... Guys I've never seen anything like it... Best 25k I've ever spent!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    RX Junior nate newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineral View Post
    NFL ALL-STAR BANGER PLAY OF YEAR
    [452] NY Giants and Green Bay Over 43

    I have plays it was over 43.
    I think she actually released the total at 36... EASY WINNER unless you are a SQUARE and got a bad number... Guy's I've never seen anything like it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Member Paceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by nate newton View Post
    Good thing Britney DeLucka had under 68 tonight as SHE CASHES ANOTHER EASY WINNER... Guys I've never seen anything like it... Best 25k I've ever spent!!!
    Yep, You are correct, they make the number up the one from Sunday was conveniently deleted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    south
    Posts
    716
    Marco-Rutgers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Paceman View Post
    Yep, You are correct, they make the number up the one from Sunday was conveniently deleted.
    RX Member Shipmate posted her picks and it clearly shows over 43. I'm not sure why you would try to spin drama unless you have something to gain by trying to discredit her. I have been following her streak very closely both as a paid customer and as a spectator. I can tell you firsthand her lines are always accurate unlike some of the ridiculous lines others post here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •